Did Josh Allens twitter get hacked?

Scott7975

2 minutes ago, HOUSE said:

Elon doesn't have a wallet either, trust me

But if he did, I bet it would be a Velcro wallet! Now I know what to get him for Christmas! Maybe he’ll get me a ride into space, or the equivalent of the winning Powerball ticket? I’ll make it a really nice Velcro wallet, just in case. I think Dan Patrick is selling them. 

• Haha (+1) 1

1 hour ago, Scott7975 said:

I dont even know what @cashapp is so thats why I was asking.  Some people in that tweet thread or whatever twitter calls it said he was hacked.  Im not a big twitter user and dont really understand how it all works so it just seemed weird to me.

CashApp is a money transfer service that lets you send and receive money from a mobile device, like Venmo, Zelle, or Paypal.  (Parents of teens and college students get to study up on all these)

It's got some features they don't, like ability to set up a bank account (not insured), debit card, invest in stocks, and trade bitcoin.  You pay for some of the features.

Looks like Cashapp is setting up endorsement deals with pro athletes to try to drum up more business

• Like (+1) 1

How the hell do you not know what cash app is 😆 

2 hours ago, Scott7975 said:

I dont even know what @cashapp is so thats why I was asking.  Some people in that tweet thread or whatever twitter calls it said he was hacked.  Im not a big twitter user and dont really understand how it all works so it just seemed weird to me.

• Haha (+1) 1

3 hours ago, BillsBy50 said:

How the hell do you not know what cash app is 😆 

Im old enough to remember when there wasnt even internet and I use to run my own bullenten board system on a dial up modem.  I dont really care to stay in touch with whatever cashapp is.  I know and use zelle but thats mostly because it was part of my online banking app with M&T.

5 hours ago, BillsShredder83 said:

...I replied on a post and they sent me $20 bitcoin that I sold and withdrew right away...

Why did you have to add the irrelevant info that you sold it right away. like it was uncool to hold onto it. I don't understand that mentality.

Good old political talk on the forum...  as uniting for Bills fans as Johnson vs. Flutie  or whether or not we need to focus on running the football.

I don't know much about bitcoin, but I do have a map of my yard showing all of the spots where I buried my life savings.  Can't trust those banks! 

1 hour ago, Einstein said:

Guess you didn’t HODL.

Not on a platform. That's what cold storage is for 👍👍👍

1 hour ago, DrDare said:

Why did you have to add the irrelevant info that you sold it right away. like it was uncool to hold onto it. I don't understand that mentality.

Quite the opposite. I actually DCA every paycheck, just have no interest in having btc I have no keys to.

Threw it out there because at some point they're going to tweet asking for cashapp tags, drop $15-$25 btc for you for free, and people here not interested can collect it and ACTUALLY get their money out.

I got $20 from Rodgers. $30 from odell, and $20 from Klay all within the same 3month window, and im pretty sure they're ramping up Josh, Kittle, and those other ppl for that same promo!

tbd1.jpg

Edited by BillsShredder83
  • Awesome! (+1) 1
  • Thank you (+1) 1