Are Democrats pro-terror?

15 hours ago, JaCrispy said:

First off, not everyone in the LGBT community support eachother…There are many lesbians and gays that don’t support Trans people either, because they might believe it attempts erase woman, or gay people’s sexuality, itself…But they are still part of the same community…They are still an alliance…

And why? Because of the idea of “intersectionality”…This is the concept that says, even if your community disagrees with another, as long as your are both considered marginalized, you are automatically allies against the “oppressors” of society…And because the Cis, white, Christian, male has been deemed the oppressor of society, according to the Left, it makes gays, lesbians, and Trans people automatically allies…

Now, based on that concept of “intersectionality, because Pedo’s (regardless of sexuality) are a marginalized community, too,  I could see Pedo’s eventually added to the LGBT community…It only makes logical sense, based on the Left’s own ideology…😉

No, it doesn't make sense at all.  Should all people with any kind of mental illness be lumped in with psychopathic murderers?  That is the reason pedophiles are different.  They actively hurt other people, and children at that.  There is no consent involved.  Even if you don't agree with gay/bi/trans whatever, you are not forced to accept it.  You can actively choose to not deal with people whom you disagree with for whatever reason.  You can choose to avoid certain people/places/businesses/event, etc if those things promote something you don't like.

Again, the only people wanting to lump pedophiles in with the LGBTQ community are people who are against the LGBTQ community.  It's insane. I am not even some big supporter of LGBTQ, I just feel like people can make their own decisions and should be free to live their life however makes them happy, as long as they don't harm others while doing that.  They should have the same rights as anyone else.  

Just because you want minority groups to have acceptance doesn't mean that ALL groups should have acceptance.  Not ones that actively hurt others.

• Like (+1) 2

21 minutes ago, cle23 said:

No, it doesn't make sense at all.  Should all people with any kind of mental illness be lumped in with psychopathic murderers?  That is the reason pedophiles are different.  They actively hurt other people, and children at that.  There is no consent involved.  Even if you don't agree with gay/bi/trans whatever, you are not forced to accept it.  You can actively choose to not deal with people whom you disagree with for whatever reason.  You can choose to avoid certain people/places/businesses/event, etc if those things promote something you don't like.

Again, the only people wanting to lump pedophiles in with the LGBTQ community are people who are against the LGBTQ community.  It's insane. I am not even some big supporter of LGBTQ, I just feel like people can make their own decisions and should be free to live their life however makes them happy, as long as they don't harm others while doing that.  They should have the same rights as anyone else.  

Just because you want minority groups to have acceptance doesn't mean that ALL groups should have acceptance.  Not ones that actively hurt others.

This whole post just has all sorts of wrong going on…

First off, if you aren’t caught up on the concept of ‘intersectionality’, you must have been sleeping under a rock the last 15 years…It’s only the main way that the Left has power in this country- by dividing society up into different groups according to their perceived grievances, and focusing all that bitterness, anger, and resentment at the heart of the civilization…The more the country stays divided, the better for Left- so that they can rebuild a destroyed society in their image and likeness…

Second, there are many different categories of pedo’s/MAPs (Minor Attracted Persons)- just like the Trans community…

Third, the Democrat Party promotes mental illness as part of their platform, so they would love nothing more than to bring more mentally ill people into their ‘big tent’.  One of the main reasons the public schools fail is because the Left believes people are more easy to persuade the less they know how to critically think (ie BillStime).

But, with regards to pedo acceptance in society, you can’t boil a frog by throwing him in a pot of hot water…You have to slowly turn up the heat, over time, like with the Trans agenda…

And you’re wrong about the people who want to put pedo’s in the LGBT community…It’s the organized pedo’s, themselves, lobbying the community…

https://youtu.be/ArOQF4kadHA

Furthermore, everyone has their own opinion for what constitutes harm to others…

And lastly, I never said anything about wanting minority groups to have acceptance…😉

15 minutes ago, JaCrispy said:

This whole post just has all sorts of wrong going on…

First off, if you aren’t caught up on the concept of ‘intersectionality’, you must have been sleeping under a rock the last 15 years…It’s only the main way that the Left has power in this country- by dividing society up into different groups according to their perceived grievances, and focusing all that bitterness, anger, and resentment at the heart of the civilization…The more the country stays divided, the better for Left- so that they can rebuild a destroyed society in their image and likeness…

Second, there are many different categories of pedo’s/MAPs (Minor Attracted Persons)- just like the Trans community…

Third, the Democrat Party promotes mental illness as part of their platform, so they would love nothing more than to bring more mentally ill people into their ‘big tent’.  One of the main reasons the public schools fail is because the Left believes people are more easy to persuade the less they know how to critically think (ie BillStime).

But, with regards to pedo acceptance in society, you can’t boil a frog by throwing him in a pot of hot water…You have to slowly turn up the heat, over time, like with the Trans agenda…

And you’re wrong about the people who want to put pedo’s in the LGBT community…It’s the organized pedo’s, themselves, lobbying the community…

https://youtu.be/ArOQF4kadHA

Furthermore, everyone has their own opinion for what constitutes harm to others…

And lastly, I never said anything about wanting minority groups to have acceptance…😉

The "You" at the end of my previous post was more of a general "you" than about you personally.

And to the rest of your post, of course the pedophiles and MAPs or whatever else they want to be called want to be accepted.  They want it to eventually be non criminal, so of course they are trying to lump themselves into other groups that are currently more accepted.  So I should clarify.  The only people that want pedophiles in the LGBTQ community are pedophiles, and people who are against LGBTQ.

Everyone may have an opinion of harm to others, but sexual assault of a minor is a pretty widely accepted version of harm.  No one in any community should be ok with that, and in general people are not.  

As far as the rest of "The Left" garbage you posted, I'm not going down that road.  "The Left" and "The Right" are the same damn thing.  It's as you described, but somehow people don't see it on the larger scale, only on the "opposite" side of themselves.  It is only ever "Them" that causes the problems.

• Like (+1) 1

3 minutes ago, cle23 said:

The "You" at the end of my previous post was more of a general "you" than about you personally.

And to the rest of your post, of course the pedophiles and MAPs or whatever else they want to be called want to be accepted.  They want it to eventually be non criminal, so of course they are trying to lump themselves into other groups that are currently more accepted.  So I should clarify.  The only people that want pedophiles in the LGBTQ community are pedophiles, and people who are against LGBTQ.

Everyone may have an opinion of harm to others, but sexual assault of a minor is a pretty widely accepted version of harm.  No one in any community should be ok with that, and in general people are not.  

As far as the rest of "The Left" garbage you posted, I'm not going down that road.  "The Left" and "The Right" are the same damn thing.  It's as you described, but somehow people don't see it on the larger scale, only on the "opposite" side of themselves.  It is only ever "Them" that causes the problems.

Well said…I respect it…👍

8 minutes ago, BillsFanNC said:

Here in this video we see how this leftist is shown to be pro terror via h** own words.

Awe our resident DR simp sharing tweets from the CRT queen who has shifted strategy to LGTBQ hate - and look who is all over it?

#winning, right?

Pathetic simp 

FTA:

No matter what Elon Musk says Fauci’s controversial status changes not one whit. Not a single mind changed, Fauci’s profile is no higher than before, and there is no Musk army waiting to throw him in jail. Suggesting otherwise is insane. Or rather, propagandistic.

This is the current tactic of the Left. Every time they receive criticism they cry “violence.” They are being targeted. Harmed. They are “unsafe.” “Safe spaces” are about nothing more than feeling affirmed. Screw that. I affirm what I agree with, and disdain what I don’t. That is a basic human right.

We are allowed to dissent. Vocally.

In this case Fauci and company have the added benefit of tying Musk to non-existent violence, which is a bonus because he is currently the focus on their hatred. Hatred that they themselves express very vocally. I see no Leftist holding back on criticizing Musk for fear he will be targeted for violence. Does anybody seriously believe that he doesn’t get death threats every day of the week and twice on Sundays?

It is, as I said, part of being in the public eye.

Turn the situation around for a moment. If Musk is placing Fauci at risk for changing his pronouns briefly to Arrest/Fauci, then what are all the people relentlessly attacking Musk in far more hyperbolic ways doing for Musk’s safety? Take a tour of Twitter any given hour and you can find a million examples of the most vicious attacks on conservatives, and nobody is defending them against the stochastic terrorism aimed at them.

It seems a lot closer to putting Musk at risk than anything Musk said about Fauci. 

None of that counts because their opponents deserve it, in the eyes of the Left. Safety only goes one way.

https://hotair.com/david-strom/2022/12/15/they-pretend-to-be-scared-n517877

• 1 month later...
1 hour ago, JDHillFan said:

Tortuguita shot a cop. RIP. At least he/she/they has Bush and Tlaib posthumously going to bat for them. 

We know for certain that the late Tortuguita was not a Jew if these two have his/her back. 

pls explain "not a jew".  I'm not either but wtf does that have to do w anything?  Are Catholics ok? and it's have for the plural possessive.

5 hours ago, redtail hawk said:

pls explain "not a jew".  I'm not either but wtf does that have to do w anything?  Are Catholics ok? and it's have for the plural possessive.

How about those Sabres? Four in a row. 

Imagine, @redtail hawk typing:

wtf does that have to do with anything? 

To anyone else on this forum.

:lol:

Edited by BillsFanNC

6 hours ago, redtail hawk said:

Tlaib and Bush, democrats that are members of “The Squad”, are both anti-semites so it was a comment on them. They are also anti-police as they are rallying around a tree hugging cop shooter. They wouldn’t give Torts the time of day were he/she/they a Jew. You should consider paying less attention to Tucker and more to some of the stalwarts of the left. 

I appreciate the grammar correction. 

On 12/13/2022 at 8:12 PM, cle23 said:

I do not know one group that is in the LGBTQ community that in any way shape or form supports pedophilia besides the few fringe groups here and there.

So you dont know of any, outside of the ones you do know about.

On 12/14/2022 at 12:16 PM, cle23 said:

its almost like you are passively supporting MAPS. as long as the action hasn't happened.

• Thank you (+1) 1

1 hour ago, JDHillFan said:

Tlaib and Bush, democrats that are members of “The Squad”, are both anti-semites so it was a comment on them. They are also anti-police as they are rallying around a tree hugging cop shooter. They wouldn’t give Torts the time of day were he/she/they a Jew. You should consider paying less attention to Tucker and more to some of the stalwarts of the left. 

I appreciate the grammar correction. 

please provide evidence of their anti semitism.  that's a pretty strong charge.  and losing all Jewish voters would be a difficult obstacle.  Anti Israel/pro palestine does not equal anti semite.

Edited by redtail hawk

That took all of ten seconds.

I could link to hundreds of articles, but I will just add some obvious (universal) ones

House Democrat slams Tlaib for ‘antisemitic’ remarks on Israel

https://thehill.com/homenews/house/3654510-house-democrat-slams-tlaib-for-antisemitic-remarks-on-israel/

The Squad's Noxious Anti-Semitism - Commentary Magazine

https://www.commentary.org/christine-rosen/the-squads-noxious-anti-semitism/

Rep. Cori Bush under fire for fundraising with antisemitic activist

https://jewishchronicle.timesofisrael.com/rep-cori-bush-under-fire-for-fundraising-with-antisemitic-activist/