Are Democrats pro-terror?

11 minutes ago, ChiGoose said:

I mean, it’s true. But I don’t expect anyone on this board to believe anything that’s actually true.

Went from wanting to reform the party to realizing I couldn’t be a part of it. The idiotic and ignorant posts that make up 90% of PPP are a good example of why. 

In other words the party left you.  I can see why as all of your posts are ridiculous left wing MSM fueled talking points.

With 90% of the posts being ignorant it makes you wonder why you keep coming back for more?

The only complete garbage we get here are from two posters.  Both left wing nut jobs.  Even your stuff, as comical as it is, isn't complete garbage.

Now, how is the violence promoting ill advised language from Trump different than all the examples cited above coming from democrats?

• Thank you (+1) 2

11 minutes ago, BillsFanNC said:

With 90% of the posts being ignorant it makes you wonder why you keep coming back for more?

Now, how is the violence promoting ill advised language from Trump different than all the examples cited above coming from democrats?

I still check in because it’s fun to see what the most ignorant people on the internet actually believe.

Anyone calling for violence is wrong. 

Just now, ChiGoose said:

I still check in because it’s fun to see what the most ignorant people on the internet actually believe.

Anyone calling for violence is wrong. 

And yet your first instinct in contributing to this thread wasn't to state this, but instead to bring it back around to Trump as per usual.

In case you haven't noticed this thread is simply a mirror image of another thread that has existed for quite some time on here asking if Republicans are pro terror.

• Like (+1) 1

• 3 weeks later...
On 11/1/2022 at 6:25 AM, BillsFanNC said:

Perhaps.

No violence or Pro Terror talk there is there now but if you quote a bible verse such as Leviticus 18 "Man shall not lie with a Man as he lay with a women" that is hate speech .

Oh and they can say go out & punch those in the face which is okay & that's not in sighting a violent action but saying we want to take back our gov't is ...

But common sense has no place here !! 

Just a little food for thought ! 

58 minutes ago, BillStime said:

This thread is hysterical 

Only to those ignorant enough to ignore what has happened right in front of their faces & not recognize or hold ALL accountable in the same way for the exact same type of actions - that's called Bias any way you slice it .. 

Sorry but ALL are judged equal (or are suppose to be) unless it is in the court of public opinion in the USA where double standard take precedence in this NWO !! 

On 11/1/2022 at 10:56 AM, Bandito said:

Moving from the R to D party is the exact opposite of the way most Americans are headed. Congrats for blazing your own trail!

Perhaps in your elementary school but not in Nevada for example. 

https://thenevadaindependent.com/article/many-more-dems-switching-parties-than-republicans-during-last-three-months

On 11/1/2022 at 10:47 AM, Doc said:

You still going with the "I used to be a Republican" claim, @ChiGoose?  :lol:  

Says Doc who is not affiliated with the Republican party.  😉

• Awesome! (+1) 1

On 11/1/2022 at 12:09 PM, Boatdrinks said:

GOP policies do not support pedophilia. Democrat party policies do. Simple as that. Which do you vote for? 

this is true… LGBTQ groups have been sympathetic toward pedophilia as a sexual preference (minor attracted persons). I didn’t realize this until I was looking at photos of lgbtq+ protests and noticed some of the signs. Then there was some article about a liberal professor in the center by leagues defending people attracted to minors. 

It’s just a fact. You can bet your arse it’s on the list of “what inclusion is” next steps for the radical left. 

19 minutes ago, Over 29 years of fanhood said:

this is true… LGBTQ groups have been sympathetic toward pedophilia as a sexual preference (minor attracted persons). I didn’t realize this until I was looking at photos of lgbtq+ protests and noticed some of the signs. Then there was some article about a liberal professor in the center by leagues defending people attracted to minors. 

It’s just a fact. You can bet your arse it’s on the list of “what inclusion is” next steps for the radical left. 

You want to back up these facts?

On 11/1/2022 at 12:53 PM, ChiGoose said:

I mean, it’s true. But I don’t expect anyone on this board to believe anything that’s actually true.

Went from wanting to reform the party to realizing I couldn’t be a part of it. The idiotic and ignorant posts that make up 90% of PPP are a good example of why. 

democrats were litterally bailing out rioters..that proves they were never for peaceful protests

storefronts were boarding up in cities in case trump won.

dems dont even acknowledge the existence of antifa let alone try to stop their violent gatherings. but proudboys!!!!

blm broke down barriers at the white house. attacked police. set fire to st johns church. and the reaction by dems was. lol the president had to go into a bunker..what a coward! lollollolol. they took over many capital buildings and police stations while stealing land and setting up their own violent racist little armed communities. nothing terroristic about that.  but of coarse instantly switch to storming capitals is the biggest threat on democracy!! im shaking with tears by these magas and there buffalo outfits who had doors opened. 🙄 please. only difference? most if not all the perpetrators were all actually hunted down and prosecuted for that one.

mass looting is justified as " just getting bread for starving children" and " they are taking  reparations". so now at a point steal $999 and we might hand you a ticket if we ever catch you

lets advocate people to go to supreme court judges homes and even after a plot to kidnap is stopped we will keep advocating. what could go wrong

on 

and 

on

but yeah just a few minor isolated incidents is what your going with? what percentage of the 90% do you think your posts make up?

• Agree 3

52 minutes ago, Over 29 years of fanhood said:

Be careful what you want to start....  Especially as stupid as this, even for you...

In 2006, Florida Rep. Mark Foley was forced to resign after it was revealed that he’d sent sexually explicit messages and propositioned teenage congressional pages via email and text.

In 2015, former Rep. Dennis Hastert, the longest-ever serving Republican speaker of the House, pleaded guilty to making illegal hush-money payments in order to cover up his history of sexually abusing high school wrestlers he had coached decades before.

During and after the 2016 presidential race, among the dozens of women who accused former president Donald Trump of being a sexual predator were several contestants in the 1997 Miss Teen USA pageant, who reported that he barged into their dressing room while girls as young as 15 were changing. (Trump allegedly told them, “Don’t worry, ladies, I’ve seen it all before.”)

During the 2018 midterms, Alabama Senate candidate Roy Moore was accused of preying on girls as young as 14 and 16; the New Yorker reported that his habit of trying to pick up high schoolers was so notorious that it actually got him banned from a local mall.

Also in 2018, Rep. Jim Jordan, one of Trump’s fiercest allies and a co-founder of the hardline conservative Freedom Caucus, became embroiled in a scandal over his time as a wrestling coach at Ohio State University, where a team doctor named Richard Strauss, who committed suicide in 2005, was found to have sexually abused more than 177 male student athletes.

And finally, Rep. Matt Gaetz of Florida is currently the subject of a literal sex-trafficking investigation, which is looking into whether he had sex with an underage 17-year-old girl, among other issues. (Greene is close with Gaetz, who denies the allegations, and has defended him.)

Blanket statements like you and others make on here are extremely dangerous and irresponsible. 

• Eyeroll 1