Covid Protocols 2023

7 minutes ago, JDHillFan said:

The constant edits are interesting. The rush to post incomplete thoughts is reflective of the overwrought mindset I guess. 

Its tweaking hard already.

Wanting desperately to post that discredited story about red state people dying.

While calling some WHO funded site a great source.

• Haha (+1) 1

9 minutes ago, Chris farley said:

Its tweaking hard already.

Wanting desperately to post that discredited story about red state people dying.

While calling some WHO funded site a great source.

you are pathetic and desperate to ignore the truth.  Why?  Did you have a bad childhood?  Not end up where you'd hoped?  Lost in love?  Rejected?  Or just generally lost at everything?   Did the world conspire to f up your life?  Doesn't matter....damage done.  please post the data that refutes the Red State mortality data.  I'm always eager to learn.

Edited by Joe Ferguson forever
  • Eyeroll 1

2 minutes ago, Chris farley said:

LOL, its tweaking hard.

Been there done that as far as proving your links false. cause you just run to the next topic with more insults that read like severe projection.

you know, your script.

my script right here, right now is science.  Produce some, stupid.  But you can't.  You don't even know where to look outside of your propaganda sites.

• Like (+1) 1
  • Vomit 1

https://x.com/collinrugg/status/1698382264374272485?s=46&t=WfwBbfFkRiZZWCMxTdpkOw

The problem with the Covid protocols was arresting people attending church but letting people protest and riot.  Wear mask into the restaurant but taking it off when sitting down, closing gyms when physical fitness was a key in fighting Covid. 

• Like (+1) 1
  • Disagree 1
  • Awesome! (+1) 1

7 minutes ago, aristocrat said:

https://x.com/collinrugg/status/1698382264374272485?s=46&t=WfwBbfFkRiZZWCMxTdpkOw

The problem with the Covid protocols was arresting people attending church but letting people protest and riot.  Wear mask into the restaurant but taking it off when sitting down, closing gyms when physical fitness was a key in fighting Covid. 

The rules were moronic and anti-scientific. mostly about control

as you see them desperate to bring back control

• Like (+1) 1
  • Haha (+1) 1

3 minutes ago, Chris farley said:

my wife was an icu nurse throughout Covid.  She watched friends get Covid and be forced to work while having Covid get fired cause they didn’t want the shot. They were like…we worked without it what’s the difference when the science says you have anti bodies after you have Covid..  

• Like (+1) 2

11 minutes ago, Chris farley said:

We don't want to control you.  We recognize that you are and always will be out of control.  We just need to crack down on riots (from anyone) and civil wars....

8 minutes ago, aristocrat said:

my wife was an icu nurse throughout Covid.  She watched friends get Covid and be forced to work while having Covid get fired cause they didn’t want the shot. They were like…we worked without it what’s the difference when the science says you have anti bodies after you have Covid..  

What hospital allowed Covid positive nurses to work in the ICU?  I need to know so I never go near it.

• Eyeroll 1
  • Haha (+1) 1

8 minutes ago, Joe Ferguson forever said:

We don't want to control you.  We recognize that you are and always will be out of control.  We just need to crack down on riots (from anyone) and civil wars....

What hospital allowed Covid positive nurses to work in the ICU?  I need to know so I never go near it.

They needed nurses. So all of them. You stayed out for five days I think and back in. Whether or not you tested negative. 

• Like (+1) 1
  • Thank you (+1) 1

22 minutes ago, Joe Ferguson forever said:

The worst was Eugene Oregon. One of the top liberal cities out there. She never had national guard at a hospital until there. she never had to hand an iPad to someone and tell them to call their family and tell them goodbye cause they were stopping treatment cause they needed to focus on patients they could save. ***** legal drugs for everyone which destroyed peoples hearts and lungs and thus died from Covid. She had some ptsd after that. 

• Like (+1) 1

It’s easy to point out stupid inconsistencies in the response to an event as massive as a once-in-a-lifetime pandemic. Nothing in life is perfect and many choose to make perfect the enemy of the good. What none of the critics on covid control measures offer is any better solution to protect public health. 

I guess this is to be expected though since they offer no solutions to any other problems. 

• Haha (+1) 2
  • Awesome! (+1) 1

1 minute ago, Andy1 said:

It’s easy to point out stupid inconsistencies in the response to an event as massive as a once-in-a-lifetime pandemic. Nothing in life is perfect and many choose to make perfect the enemy of the good. What none of the critics on covid control measures offer is any better solution to protect public health. 

I guess this is to be expected though since they offer no solutions to any other problems. 

They think civil war will solve their problems...

• Eyeroll 1

covid was another 

5 minutes ago, Andy1 said:

You should go pick out a new hair color and get a new pronoun. 

Everything is ok, come off the ledge.

• Disagree 1
  • Agree 1

1 hour ago, aristocrat said:

the follow the science crowd will tell you the vaccine provides better protection that natural immunity.

2 hours ago, Joe Ferguson forever said:

yes, significantly more morons in red states died from Covid because we were wrong...idiot.  but you're right.  why bother with you fools....

Link please.  So the chair of infectious Disease of the American Academy of Pediatrics is advocating killing kids from myocarditis.  He spent his entire adult life in medicine to kill kids.  you are really stupid and it's scary that you are teaching kids.

https://www.cdc.gov/coronavirus/2019-ncov/vaccines/safety/myocarditis.html

I know you are trying to feel better about the fact that you screwed over a crap load of children but please stop. The number of extra deaths from suicides alone by kids make the lockdown wrong, forget about the damage to learning and social development. Your lack of knowledge about the myocarditis when we are 2 full years after it first became known tells me you truly live in a state of denial. 

• Like (+1) 1
  • Agree 1
  • Haha (+1) 1

50 minutes ago, Andy1 said:

This is just flat out wrong and naive…

It is verifiably true that Dr. Fauci suddenly went against everything he had ever preached about handling viruses…He even lied to congress several times about the work of his organization…Fauci later ADMITTED he lied about masks AND about herd immunity…

Second, most people went along with the protocols UNTIL the data started coming out, and people realized the protocols did little to nothing…

Third, mistrust continued to grow when other doctors were finding that other remedies and therapeutics were working against the virus if treated early enough…This was fantastic! Only one thing- the government was condemning it instead of praising it… very odd…wasn’t the whole goal to save lives? Apparently not (As Bill Gates said about Africa- he was upset that they were overcoming Covid, because they weren’t able to sell as much of the vaccine there)…

Fourth, they wanted to force everyone in the country to get vaccinated even if you had natural immunization…This was very weird because video had surfaced of Fauci, years earlier, saying that getting a virus was the best vaccination, and everyone had learned that same thing in school…(But it made sense that they would do this, given what Bill Gates had said)…

So, it wasn’t the “once in a lifetime virus” that caused people to be inconsistent…It was the government constantly lying and suppressing information about what was going on that caused people to turn against them…

Edited by JaCrispy
  • Agree 2
  • Awesome! (+1) 2
  • Thank you (+1) 1

Nobody offered any other solutions!

Says Andy the commie.

Say hello to the Great Barrington Declaration...

Without knowing anything at all about what the group stands for, you only need to know that there was a great effort to censor and discredit their mission. To sane people that should give the group all the credibility it needs.

Leaders from Stanford, Harvard and Oxford.  Censored. In the USA. Imagine that.

Censoring experts.  My experts are better than your experts so they must be silenced!

Clown. World.

https://gbdeclaration.org

• Like (+1) 1
  • Thank you (+1) 1

1 hour ago, Joe Ferguson forever said:

yeah, me too....by the end I was in favor of denying admission  to the unvaxed but I've recovered.  Oh, and btw, Covid is no big deal.  Just like a cold...

Let me get this straight. You’re a doc right? You were in favor of denying propels treatment? My wife treated people when she wasn’t vaccinated. When she was forced to. When she had Covid. When me and the kids had Covid at home from her bringing it home to the hospital. Which sue got from a psych patient not restrained and spitting in her face and And your smug ass is in favor of not treating people? Man I didn’t think much of you before but now less than nothing 

• Awesome! (+1) 1

1 minute ago, aristocrat said:

Let me get this straight. You’re a doc right? You were in favor of denying propels treatment? My wife treated people when she wasn’t vaccinated. When she was forced to. When she had Covid. When me and the kids had Covid at home from her bringing it home to the hospital. Which sue got from a psych patient not restrained and spitting in her face and And your smug ass is in favor of not treating people? Man I didn’t think much of you before but now less than nothing 

LOL, DR.

its just a troll.  a liar.  

they are a dime a dozen. like the spam callers.  

1 hour ago, Chris farley said:

the follow the science crowd will tell you the vaccine provides better protection that natural immunity.

The "follow the science" crowd being led by the "follow the money" leaders...

• Agree 1

1 hour ago, Joe Ferguson forever said:

yeah, me too....by the end I was in favor of denying admission  to the unvaxed but I've recovered.  Oh, and btw, Covid is no big deal.  Just like a cold...

how about this? She had a patient in New Orleans who wouldn’t get vaxxed cause they head family members involved in the Tuskegee experiments and had a severe distrust of government forced vaccines. What are your thoughts on them getting treated?  Very interested in this response. 

• Like (+1) 1

2 hours ago, Orlando Tim said:

https://www.cdc.gov/coronavirus/2019-ncov/vaccines/safety/myocarditis.html

I know you are trying to feel better about the fact that you screwed over a crap load of children but please stop. The number of extra deaths from suicides alone by kids make the lockdown wrong, forget about the damage to learning and social development. Your lack of knowledge about the myocarditis when we are 2 full years after it first became known tells me you truly live in a state of denial. 

Stop lying to yourself and others.  from your link.  Oh, and learn to read your own links, idiot

"Myocarditis and pericarditis have rarely been reported. When reported, the cases have especially been in adolescents and young adult males within several days after mRNA COVID-19 vaccination (Pfizer-BioNTech or Moderna)."

You are a moron.  also from your link:

"Yes. CDC continues to recommend that everyone ages 6 months and older get vaccinated for COVID-19. The known risks of COVID-19 illness and its related, possibly severe complications, such as long-term health problems, hospitalization, and even death, far outweigh the potential risks of having a rare adverse reaction to vaccination, including the possible risk of myocarditis or pericarditis."

but there's a conspiracy to kill the stupid people.  It's from the anti vaxers.

2 hours ago, JaCrispy said:

This is just flat out wrong and naive…

It is verifiably true that Dr. Fauci suddenly went against everything he had ever preached about handling viruses…He even lied to congress several times about the work of his organization…Fauci later ADMITTED he lied about masks AND about herd immunity…

Second, most people went along with the protocols UNTIL the data started coming out, and people realized the protocols did little to nothing…

Third, mistrust continued to grow when other doctors were finding that other remedies and therapeutics were working against the virus if treated early enough…This was fantastic! Only one thing- the government was condemning it instead of praising it… very odd…wasn’t the whole goal to save lives? Apparently not (As Bill Gates said about Africa- he was upset that they were overcoming Covid, because they weren’t able to sell as much of the vaccine there)…

Fourth, they wanted to force everyone in the country to get vaccinated even if you had natural immunization…This was very weird because video had surfaced of Fauci, years earlier, saying that getting a virus was the best vaccination, and everyone had learned that same thing in school…(But it made sense that they would do this, given what Bill Gates had said)…

So, it wasn’t the “once in a lifetime virus” that caused people to be inconsistent…It was the government constantly lying and suppressing information about what was going on that caused people to turn against them…

5th, More people died in Red states than blue.  Lots more....Evolution in real time.  It's marginally more ethical than eugenics but not as effective.  The nazis did forced sterilization.  Perhaps trump will if he gets in

• Vomit 1

32 minutes ago, aristocrat said:

how about this? She had a patient in New Orleans who wouldn’t get vaxxed cause they head family members involved in the Tuskegee experiments and had a severe distrust of government forced vaccines. What are your thoughts on them getting treated?  Very interested in this response. 

Don't forget Kammy saying she wouldn't trust the vaccine.  How much damage did that do?

• Haha (+1) 1

11 minutes ago, Chris farley said:

FDA adds a warning to Covid-19 mRNA vaccines about risk of myocarditis and pericarditis | CNN

No one cares what Mrs. Harris says, if one can even understand her rambling between cackling.

Geez, well thanks for that.  Tony Orlando and Dawn's post already pointed that out, pinhead.  And went on to say the benefits greatly outweigh the risks.  But he clearly didn't read his own post and it appears you didn't either.  U can't fix stupid....well, maybe eugenics....

• Eyeroll 1

58 minutes ago, Joe Ferguson forever said:

Because all you ignorant MAGA's care what Harris says...

Because there are only MAGA's in the US?  :rolleyes:

No, there's the demo she was tapped (ahem) as VP to capture.  Good job creating confusion for them.  Bravo.

• Haha (+1) 2

2 hours ago, BillsFanNC said:

Nobody offered any other solutions!

Says Andy the commie.

Say hello to the Great Barrington Declaration...

Without knowing anything at all about what the group stands for, you only need to know that there was a great effort to censor and discredit their mission. To sane people that should give the group all the credibility it needs.

Leaders from Stanford, Harvard and Oxford.  Censored. In the USA. Imagine that.

Censoring experts.  My experts are better than your experts so they must be silenced!

Clown. World.

https://gbdeclaration.org

Every excuse they were given for the lies the left just immediatly shifted with. And yet they use cult to describe others. 

"Mistakes happen" as if shutting down the economy. Throwing covid plus patients in with the vulnerable. Shutting down and censoring those who were pointing out the "mistakes" that were happening in real time. Cheering on gov seizing bank accounts firings and public monitoring of health information now all the evidence of vax harm.

Just brush it all off as nothing instead of saying...we were lied to, im sorry and am with the fight to never give away our liberty again.

Truley elitist and idiotic at every level. They loved the power and prob more important a excuse to be a$$holes to people that disagreed with them. They would love to get that back because they have no other purpose in their lives. Free money and the feeling of power fuels them. 

Edited by Buffarukus
  • Disagree 1
  • Agree 2

1 minute ago, Buffarukus said:

Every excuse they were given for the lies the left just immediatly shifted with. And yet they use cult to describe others. 

"Mistakes happen" as if shutting down the economy. Throwing covid plus patients in with the vulnerable. Shutting down and censoring those who were pointing out the "mistakes" that were happening in real time. Cheering on gov seizing bank accounts firings and public monitoring of health information now all the evidence of vax harm.

Just brush it all off as nothing instead of saying...we were lied to, im sorry and am with the fight to never give away our liberty again.

Truley elitist and idiotic at every level. They loved the power and prob more important a excuse to be a$$holes to people that disagreed with them. They would love to get that back because they have no other purpose in their lives. Free money and the feeling of power fuels them loving talks of more mandates and shutdowns.

And admit their masters were wrong?  It's not a cult...

• Like (+1) 1
  • Agree 2
  • Haha (+1) 1

28 minutes ago, Doc said:

And admit their masters were wrong?  It's not a cult...

More dead red than blue.  sad but true...but go see "Doc" and he'll save you with hydoxychloroquine when you get sick.  Who was wrong about Covid again?

31 minutes ago, Buffarukus said:

Truley elitist and idiotic at every level. They loved the power and prob more important a excuse to be a$$holes to people that disagreed with them

uh, No.  I prefer "America exceptionalism" to elitist.  And guess what.  Lot's of exceptional Americans are not white males and are immigrants.  It's truly what makes our country GREAT!  The rest, not so much.  Can find average or below anywhere.

• Eyeroll 1