Covid Protocols 2023

This is me ignoring another "scientist" on a Bills message board.

The next post will be that "scientist" yapping leftist BS into the abyss.

Maybe I should post some charts and graphs for him to misinterpret and publicly embarrass himself again.

• Like (+1) 1
  • Haha (+1) 1

5 hours ago, BillsFanNC said:

This is me ignoring another "scientist" on a Bills message board.

The next post will be that "scientist" yapping leftist BS into the abyss.

Maybe I should post some charts and graphs for him to misinterpret and publicly embarrass himself again.

I agree that MAGA minds are abysmal.  One must try and do what they can.

11 hours ago, redtail hawk said:

i have.  bunch of pseudoscientific charlatans.  why can't they make a legitimate living?

You don't recognize that you called the scientists who were correct about COVID charlatans? You might have been a doctor but this kind of analysis is pathetic

• Thank you (+1) 4

1 minute ago, Orlando Tim said:

You don't recognize that you called the scientists who were correct about COVID charlatans? You might have been a doctor but this kind of analysis is pathetic

He didn't earn the title Quack MD by accident. 

3 hours ago, Orlando Tim said:

They were told what to think early on and it's hard to shake it.

• Agree 1

8 minutes ago, Doc said:

They were told what to think early on and it's hard to shake it.

Early on the established science proclaimed the COVID19 virus was of natural origin.  Just ignore that bio-research lab, partially financed by NIH grants, down the street that is experimenting with genetically altering the exact same virus.   

18 hours ago, redtail hawk said:

or you could just trust that the scientific expert consensus has your best interests at heart...cuz they do...it's way too enormous a community of disparate intellects to believe otherwise.  And they also want to live long, happy lives.

Yes! For example the science’s poster boy Dr Fauci…. has pics all over his office of whose best interest is at heart 😂 

https://duckduckgo.com/?q=dr+fauci+office+pic+of+himeself&ia=images&iax=images&iai=https%3A%2F%2Fnypost.com%2Fwp-content%2Fuploads%2Fsites%2F2%2F2022%2F01%2Ffauci-home-office-feat-image.jpg%3Fquality%3D90%26strip%3Dall 

image.thumb.jpeg.038069d442c932cc74dcc60fb7be9bba.jpeg

Edited by Over 29 years of fanhood

1 hour ago, Over 29 years of fanhood said:

If Joan Baez painted me, I'd have it up too.  Modesty is not a common characteristic of highly successful people.

https://www.snopes.com/fact-check/fauci-home-painting/

3 minutes ago, redtail hawk said:

If Joan Baez painted me, I'd have it up too.  Modesty is not a common characteristic of highly successful people.

https://www.snopes.com/fact-check/fauci-home-painting/

Right. Narcissism is. Which is why your comment about wanting the best for you is so naively cute and delusional 

Just now, Over 29 years of fanhood said:

Right. Narcissism is. Which is why your comment about wanting the best for you is so naively cute and delusional 

you mean like trump?  Fauci seems to have some of those tendencies but not to anywhere near trump's level.  As I've pointed out several times, he has put his own life at risk treating incurable infectious diseases for most of his career.  That's  about as altruistic as you can get

When he said if you already had a positive flu test during flu season that you didn't need the vaccine...

Or when he flipped the script and said everyone needed the covid vaccine, multiple times, no matter how many times they had a natural infection?

6 minutes ago, BillsFanNC said:

So tell us @redtail hawk...

When did Fauci have the publics best interest at heart....

When he told us that masks were useless or when he told us that they're essential?

:lol:

link?  context?

2 minutes ago, BillsFanNC said:

When he said if you already had a positive flu test during flu season that you didn't need the vaccine...

Or when he flipped the script and said everyone needed the covid vaccine, multiple times, no matter how many times they had a natural infection?

umm covid mutated several times.  the initial vaccines became less effective.  pls provide a link with context re influenza

33 minutes ago, redtail hawk said:

link?  context?

Were you literally not paying any attention in March of 2020? Everyone was told masks were not needed initially and then flipped with a week. When it was a novel virus I accepted it but to deny that it happened just makes you look like Billsy, intentionally ignorant. 

• Agree 1
  • Thank you (+1) 1

Wait for the hand waving.

Well he really didn't mean people shouldn't be walking around wearing masks when he said people shouldn't be walking around wearing masks!

And it's funny, in this clip he states the biggest reason why masks don't work....very few people wear them properly. 

Useless as a public health measure.

The most potent vaccination is getting infected yourself.

- A. Fauci.

Imagine that.

https://twitter.com/MarkChangizi/status/1549045274454020097?s=19

Gee and Twitter doesn't allow embedding of that tweet. The tweet where you can see the video of Fauci saying the following:

“If she really has the flu, she definitely doesn’t need a flu vaccine. She doesn’t need it because it’s the most potent vaccination is getting infected yourself.”

I wonder why? Hey Elon you still have some commies on the payroll....

2 hours ago, Orlando Tim said:

Were you literally not paying any attention in March of 2020? Everyone was told masks were not needed initially and then flipped with a week. When it was a novel virus I accepted it but to deny that it happened just makes you look like Billsy, intentionally ignorant. 

The entire pandemic response was and is a work in progress.  No one was purposefully misleading the public.  The science hadn't been done.  There were no textbooks.  So they went with what was done in the past.  I've still not seen anything definitive on masks.  Too lazy to look it up right now but if you provide a link we all might learn something.

Edited by redtail hawk

There were so many unnecessary deaths. I knew one guy, strong Trump supporter, who died unnecessarily after refusing to get vaxed. He was in a very high risk population and sadly left behind wife and kids. 

Edited by Andy1
  • Sad 1

2 minutes ago, Andy1 said:

There were so many unnecessary deaths. I knew one guy who died unnecessarily after refusing to get vaxed. He was in a very high risk population and sadly left behind wife and kids. 

I knew more than 1.  Otherwise pretty smart folks but just riled up by the agitators...several were quite young.  pi$$es me off.

9 minutes ago, BillsFanNC said:

One that works.

He's correct.  But there hasn't been a flu pandemic since the early 1900's.  People weren't dying in waves.

9 minutes ago, BillsFanNC said:

Imagine your doc is Quack MD, and he advises you on the vaccine after swallowing the loads of these charlatans. 

Bill Gates is not an expert.  No idea what he said here but he puts his money where his mouth is.  
Huge advocate for improving health.  If he said something wrong , so what.  He's a computer genius and biz man, not an actual scientist.

btw, try harder to convey your homosexual projection.  that was not quite graphic enough.  pervert.

Edited by redtail hawk

4 minutes ago, redtail hawk said:

Bill Gates is not an expert.  No idea what he said here but he puts his money where his mouth is.  
Huge advocate for improving health.  If he said something wrong , so what.  He's a computer genius and biz man, not an actual scientist.

btw, try harder to convey your homosexual projection.  that was not quite graphic enough.  pervert.

Trying to force everybody to take a vaccine, even people who don't need or want it. 

That would be a commie/ Marxist principal. 

• Dislike 1

Just now, redtail hawk said:

i think we should set up a leper colony and anti vax neighborhood in fla.  oh, wait.  they already have the Villages.

But I get it, government oversight is like a warm comfortable blanket for some isn't it. It feels very safe under there doesn't it chicken 

6 minutes ago, TSOL said:

But I get it, government oversight is like a warm comfortable blanket for some isn't it. It feels very safe under there doesn't it chicken 

Didn't feel safe at all during the heat of covid.  but you probably wouldn't know.  next pandemic volunteer as an orderly in a hospital and wheel out bodies.

Edited by redtail hawk

Just now, redtail hawk said:

Didn't feel safe at all during the heat of covid.  but you probably wouldn't know],.  next pandemic volunteer as an orderly in a hospital and wheel out bodies.

I know you didn't, 

6 hours ago, All_Pro_Bills said:

Early on the established science proclaimed the COVID19 virus was of natural origin.  Just ignore that bio-research lab, partially financed by NIH grants, down the street that is experimenting with genetically altering the exact same virus.   

Hey, that animal host is out there!  Along with Nicole and Ron's killers, the pipe bomber, the Loch Ness monster and bigfoot.

7 minutes ago, redtail hawk said:

wheel out bodies?  nope but I was in the trenches.  were you?

You guys had trenches? We didn't have to dig those where I live. 

Edited by TSOL
  • Disagree 1

5 minutes ago, redtail hawk said:

it was war dude.  It could have gone much worse without the vax.  but thanks for your appreciation.  It's why I retired early.

I'm not saying people didn't die from it. I'm not saying that nobody should have gotten the vaccine. Probably very elderly people and vulnerable people may have benefitted from the vaccine. 

when the govt starts mandating it to kids and perfectly healthy people, that going in the wrong direction.

if that's what you support, then you're just a blind follower 

• Like (+1) 1

3 minutes ago, TSOL said:

I'm not saying people didn't die from it. I'm not saying that nobody should have gotten the vaccine. Probably very elderly people and vulnerable people may have benefitted from the vaccine. 

when the govt starts mandating it to kids and perfectly healthy people, that going in the wrong direction.

if that's what you support, then you're just a blind follower 

I guess I just expected everyone would want to do their part to protect their friends and neighbors.  Silly me....So this every man for himself attitude has infected me as well.  Carpe diem.

Edited by redtail hawk