Covid Protocols 2023

4 minutes ago, SoCal Deek said:

This is all about bending the knee. Nothing more. Nothing less. 

Do you seriously think that people sit around and say "Gee, I wonder how I could prove that people will listen to me? Oh, I know, I get them to wear masks! That'll do it!"  Especially on a worldwide scale?

Masks help with germ spread.  That is why surgeons wear them.  Nurses.  Drs.  Is it a cure all for the situation?  Absolutely not.  But it can help.

It's funny because if we had 50% of people growing their own food to cure world hunger, I swear the other 50% would stand of to the side, do nothing, and then point and say "See, them growing their own food doesn't help, there are still plenty of starving people."  People who made no effort to stop the spread are the ones who then turn around and say "See, it doesn't work."  I personally know people who went into public KNOWING they had COVID, but just didn't think it mattered.  And then laughed when other people caught it.  It insanity.

• Agree 1
  • Awesome! (+1) 1
  • Dislike 1

5 minutes ago, cle23 said:

Do you seriously think that people sit around and say "Gee, I wonder how I could prove that people will listen to me? Oh, I know, I get them to wear masks! That'll do it!"  Especially on a worldwide scale?

Masks help with germ spread.  That is why surgeons wear them.  Nurses.  Drs.  Is it a cure all for the situation?  Absolutely not.  But it can help.

It's funny because if we had 50% of people growing their own food to cure world hunger, I swear the other 50% would stand of to the side, do nothing, and then point and say "See, them growing their own food doesn't help, there are still plenty of starving people."  People who made no effort to stop the spread are the ones who then turn around and say "See, it doesn't work."  I personally know people who went into public KNOWING they had COVID, but just didn't think it mattered.  And then laughed when other people caught it.  It insanity.

Wrong. 

As a public health measure to control transmission of respiratory viruses they are useless.  

• Thank you (+1) 1

11 minutes ago, cle23 said:

Yes, I really believe that at this point they’re nothing more than a public affirmation of utter compliance. The fact that you don’t see that is truly astonishing. 

• Like (+1) 2
  • Disagree 1

1 hour ago, SoCal Deek said:

This is all about bending the knee. Nothing more. Nothing less. 

It was actually all about trying everything they could find to blame Trump for Wuhan virus and get him out of office. 

• 2 weeks later...
3 minutes ago, SoCal Deek said:
3 minutes ago, SoCal Deek said:

I’m a victim? How so? Because I choose to call this crap out?

Policy makers have better things to do than care about manipulating you. Giving yourself far too much importance   It’s like the morons that thought the vax would change their DNA. No one cares about them or their DNA. Not important 

Edited by redtail hawk

On 2/11/2023 at 1:12 PM, cle23 said:

You have friends who laughed when others got sick? You must hang out with real losers. The masks work in situations were close contact is required, not normal situations where you are just passing. Your analogy also is awesome because you are the one pointing and stating "they are not doing enough for me". Few care if you wear a mask, stop making me since we know they do no good in normal life.

On 2/26/2023 at 5:10 PM, Doc said:

An outbreak in a city with a BSL-4 lab and with no indentified animal source in over 3 years?  Yeah, from where could it have come...

With BSL-3+ labs available and instead working with engineered gain of function coronaviruses at BSL-2 level.

That's like taking a romp of unprotected sex with dozens of $25 hookers and then refusing to accept the possibility that your chlamydia just might have, maybe, possibly come from said romp.

• Like (+1) 1