Impeach Biden

14 hours ago, leh-nerd skin-erd said:

Assuming power shifts again—and I don’t assume anything given the cover the media gives Biden Inc—I cannot see a choice other than to impeach and go scorched earth. It’s just the way it is.  

Because if you guys lose, it's someone else's fault. 

The Nazis didn't win in 1932 so they went scorched earth and refused to allow the government to function. Then they said it was all a crisis, and then you know. 

4 minutes ago, Tiberius said:

Because if you guys lose, it's someone else's fault. 

The Nazis didn't win in 1932 so they went scorched earth and refused to allow the government to function. Then they said it was all a crisis, and then you know. 

And for six long years now you’ve convinced yourself that Hillary’s loss was someone else’s fault. 

• Like (+1) 1
  • Awesome! (+1) 1

3 hours ago, Tenhigh said:

Someone has to start acting like better Americans, or the political climate is only going to get worse. 

It's going to get worse regardless. We've long since passed the point of no return.

It's going to get worse.  Much worse. 

The question is what do people want things to look like once we come out of the other side of what is inevitably coming.

Its win or be defeated.

Edited by DRsGhost

3 minutes ago, DRsGhost said:

It's going to get worse regardless. We've long since passed the point of no return.

It's going to get worse.  Much worse. 

The question is what do people want things to look like once we come out of the other side of whst is inevitably coming.

Its win or be defeated.

LMAO

Deranged AF

giphy.gif?cid=5e214886e4162d0b991f5f7ef1

17 hours ago, sherpa said:

He absolutely should have been.

Lying under oath to a grand jury is egregious.

The president is the Commander in Chief, the head of the Executive.

Military Officers would be prosecuted and convicted in a second for this.

For such a person to be above the law is unacceptable.

Understood.  For me, I don't think lying about an extramarital affair is a crime against the country.  That's censure territory for me.  I don't think the cases against Trump were particularly strong.  Shouldn't prosecute Biden for being a bad President.

Of any Presidents in recent memory that likely deserved an impeachment proceeding IMO was Reagan with Iran/Contra and Bush with the Iraq War. 

I find it impossible a President wasn't aware or signed off on the plan that weapons were going to Iran, especially in the 80s when we were constantly tangling with them in the Persian Gulf.

The absolute lack of any WMDs being found in Iraq meant that the US went to war under a false pretense.  

27 minutes ago, dpberr said:

The absolute lack of any WMDs being found in Iraq meant that the US went to war under a false pretense.  

So, what would of been the charge? I get they rushed us to war, and so much BS was shoveled out from the WH, but I'm having a hard time thinking of a single chaege that could be levied. Not making a moral argument, but a legal one 

“In recent weeks, the Saudis conveyed to us – privately and publicly – their intention to reduce oil production, which they knew would increase Russian revenues and blunt the effectiveness of sanctions. That is the wrong direction,” Kirby said. “We presented Saudi Arabia with analysis to show that there was no market basis to cut production targets, and that they could easily wait for the next OPEC meeting to see how things developed.”

No crime committed, like with shaking down Ukraine, so if they impeach over this, whatever. It will only help Biden, IMO 

• Disagree 1
  • Haha (+1) 1

1 hour ago, dpberr said:

So a US president should be impeached for an intelligence failure?

Was Iraq in violation of the ceasefire agreement, including, but certainly not limited to, shooting at coalition aircraft?

Did Iraq position anti aircraft batteries south of their agreed to line?

Were the UN resolutions that were violated over the years meaningless?

Impeachment in that circumstance would have been insane.

On 10/13/2022 at 2:04 PM, Tiberius said:

This is great. Saudis say? Ha ha 

And likely so do you but you sure won't call Joe the POS that he is for doing it to make him look better before the mid terms he's the biggest POS president the country has ever seen he puts his own politics before the country & the people in it and you stand there and cheer him on .

5 hours ago, Tiberius said:

Biden is fine. Trump is a POS criminal 

WOW !! No rose colored glasses here folks & definitely no double standards for sure the bias is unbelievably blatant !!