Biden clearly has dementia, you can admit that right? "Four more years....Pause"

Joe Biden is clearly exhibiting symptoms of cognitive decline, you can admit that right?  

24 members have voted

1. 1. In your opinion does Joe Biden exhibit clear symptoms of cognitive decline?

2. 2. If you answered no to the 1st question, why are you a partisan hack?

• Because I'm a moron
    • Because I'm a PPP troll.

46 minutes ago, The Frankish Reich said:

His own health report just said he has moderate to severe arthritis.

No mystery. 81 year old man has arthritis.

What did it say about the results of his cognitive test?

• Like (+1) 1

• Replies 1.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Nothing to see here folks. All is well.

P.S shouldn't Harris be answering questions. If the drooling vegetable somehow wins, we all know she will be the President as Joey will be taking a dirt nap sometime in the next 4 years.

• Like (+1) 1

15 hours ago, B-Man said:

4kmwfFw.jpg

What's with the little wheels in the back?  

This car is a great symbol of President Biden's privilege. He got the car from Jill's father when they got married.  Getting a Corvette for a wedding gift smacks of white privilege.   I wonder how many PPPers got a Corvette as a wedding gift?

2 hours ago, reddogblitz said:

This car is a great symbol of President Biden's privilege. He got the car from Jill's father when they got married.  Getting a Corvette for a wedding gift smacks of white privilege.   I wonder how many PPPers got a Corvette as a wedding gift?

Or even a VW bug? He was ready a Senator as his dad was a car dealer. Bribe attempt through Jill?

• Like (+1) 1

6 hours ago, reddogblitz said:

Training wheels. 

• Like (+1) 1
  • Haha (+1) 1

24 minutes ago, B-Man said:

Watch this clip and tell me he can serve four more years.

Don't tell Finding Qanon or Quack, MD because they KNOW that by ALL ACCOUNTS,  he's doing just fine!

:lol:

• Like (+1) 1

On 3/16/2024 at 10:37 AM, BillsFanNC said:

Don't tell Finding Qanon or Quack, MD because they KNOW that by ALL ACCOUNTS,  he's doing just fine!

:lol:

Dammit, now I've gotta go look for old 2020 posts where DR's Ghost a/k/a Research Triangle Lab Tech tells us that Joe would die or step aside for Kamala before the midterms...

1 minute ago, The Frankish Reich said:

Dammit, now I've gotta go look for old 2020 posts where DR's Ghost a/k/a Research Triangle Lab Tech tells us that Joe would die or step aside for Kamala before the midterms...

do you think Joe remembers saying it?

• Haha (+1) 1

😂

Finding Qanon...

STILL thinks that I'm DR.  Love it!

Lab tech?  I was a lab tech once upon a time, I built my lab chops tremendously oh those many years ago.  But that was well before all the publications, patents and starting my own successful business.

I think FQ may be compensating here.  Perhaps it's merely a para legal?  😂

Either way, it warms the cockles knowing that it has both DR AND myself living oh so comfortably in it's useful idiot head.