Biden clearly has dementia, you can admit that right? "Four more years....Pause"

Joe Biden is clearly exhibiting symptoms of cognitive decline, you can admit that right?  

24 members have voted

1. 1. In your opinion does Joe Biden exhibit clear symptoms of cognitive decline?

2. 2. If you answered no to the 1st question, why are you a partisan hack?

• Because I'm a moron
    • Because I'm a PPP troll.

• Replies 1.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

10 hours ago, Over 29 years of fanhood said:

No … here’s how it works. You made an assertion.  You were Challenged on the assertion… you can’t support the assertion so you hide. 😂

typical 

Another C Section hoax?

Say it ain't so!

• Agree 1

21 hours ago, Over 29 years of fanhood said:

No … here’s how it works. You made an assertion.  You were Challenged on the assertion… you can’t support the assertion so you hide. 😂

typical 

Hoax.  

You said that the government is responsible for high gas prices.  I said we operate in a free market economy,  so unless there’s some government policy choking the gasoline supply, you’re out to lunch.  

Then you expressed your belief that there is such government interference.  You also responded with a link to an opinion piece in the Washington examiner that whined about “regulations” and speeches and some other usual Trumpy tripe.  I responded by noting that domestic oil production actually had reached an all time high under President Biden, and now outpaces the daily output of Saudi Arabia.  

At that point, you engaged in some more babbling about an unidentified policy.  I politely asked that you point to a specific policy that has choked the supply of gasoline to domestic markets and caused the price of that fuel to rise.  That is, I asked for support for your core point that the Biden administration has  hampered the transmission of gasoline to market and caused fuel prices to rise. 

You then turtled and have since refused to answer.  And here we are.  Yet another “conservative” hoax. 

• Haha (+1) 1

27 minutes ago, Over 29 years of fanhood said:

Do you understand what a free market economy means? 

Do you?

Drilling is up in America over the Trump years even but we do not have nationalized oil

That oil gets thrown on the open market just like every other country

1 minute ago, JDHillFan said:

How so? Please tell us more. 

Depending on where you live, the train is significantly faster than driving in traffic

Experience in California people take the train as opposed to driving a car because they don’t wanna sit in traffic for hours. Train is a straight shot.

2 hours ago, SectionC3 said:

Hoax.  

You said that the government is responsible for high gas prices.  I said we operate in a free market economy,  so unless there’s some government policy choking the gasoline supply, you’re out to lunch.  

Then you expressed your belief that there is such government interference.  You also responded with a link to an opinion piece in the Washington examiner that whined about “regulations” and speeches and some other usual Trumpy tripe.  I responded by noting that domestic oil production actually had reached an all time high under President Biden, and now outpaces the daily output of Saudi Arabia.  

At that point, you engaged in some more babbling about an unidentified policy.  I politely asked that you point to a specific policy that has choked the supply of gasoline to domestic markets and caused the price of that fuel to rise.  That is, I asked for support for your core point that the Biden administration has  hampered the transmission of gasoline to market and caused fuel prices to rise. 

You then turtled and have since refused to answer.  And here we are.  Yet another “conservative” hoax. 

Where I live, Washington state, gas is $4.59 per gallon. 60% higher than Texas. One of the reasons for that is we have cap and trade. So oil companies have to buy carbon credits.  Those are of course passed down to us connsumers.   We also pay $0.68 per gallon in taxes.

"A year ago we predicted, and based on the Department of Ecology's own projections, that it would add about 46 cents a gallon. The prices, interestingly, turned out to be just about correct," Myers said.

Myers pointed to the track that Washington and Oregon gas prices have taken since the beginning of the year as further proof.

"We're currently about 40 cents a gallon higher than Oregon. At the end of last year, Oregon and Washington had virtually identical prices," Myers explained.

https://www.krem.com/article/news/verify/washington-high-gas-prices-cap-and-invest-verify/293-613d4f85-f8b9-4f03-af84-bd696a5ab545

• Like (+1) 1
  • Thank you (+1) 2

23 minutes ago, reddogblitz said:

Where I live, Washington state, gas is $4.59 per gallon. 60% higher than Texas. One of the reasons for that is we have cap and trade. So oil companies have to buy carbon credits.  Those are of course passed down to us connsumers.   We also pay $0.68 per gallon in taxes.

https://www.krem.com/article/news/verify/washington-high-gas-prices-cap-and-invest-verify/293-613d4f85-f8b9-4f03-af84-bd696a5ab545

This is legitimate point about state taxes that apply to fuel brought to market.  Still waiting for the other guy to offer his insight as to the federal policies that have stymied the  supply of fuel to the market.  

• Like (+1) 1

1 hour ago, SectionC3 said:

This is legitimate point about state taxes that apply to fuel brought to market.  Still waiting for the other guy to offer his insight as to the federal policies that have stymied the  supply of fuel to the market.  

you keep dodging your  ‘free market’ assertion.  That’s a lie.

The supply is heavily influenced by  federal government regulation, domestic policy, foreign policy, and monetary policy.  Initially Whitehouse policies among other factors exacerbated constrained supplies and gas prices spiked.

You are clinging to the fact that they recently went back on their campaign promises to their base no drilling on federal land, etc and opened up the spigot on leases and permits etc. to offset the Ukrainian debacle and to likely do something about abysmal polling.  

More examples of government intervention that manipulated the market-  not Free market. The strategic petroleum reserve and use of it is not free market. The negotiations with Saudi Arabia and opec tour was not free market. The federal obstruction of  Russian PG&E is not free market. 

this is not the operation of a free market. You do not understand what a free market is. Oil and gasoline are not free market commodities.

You keep moving the argument because you probably realize you made a fallacious statement and won’t own it. 

• Like (+1) 1

2 hours ago, John from Riverside said:

Do you?

Drilling is up in America over the Trump years even but we do not have nationalized oil

There are many many examples where Biden is Trump just 2.0, with fewer tweets. So is that your point? Or is it Biden administration is even worse for the environment than trump was? 

Who grants leases and permits? 

3 minutes ago, Over 29 years of fanhood said:

There are many many examples where Biden is Trump just 2.0, with fewer tweets. So is that your point? Or is it Biden administration is even worse for the environment than trump was? 

Who grants leases and permits? 

could you possibly be more pathetic?

2 hours ago, BillStime said:

could you possibly be more pathetic?

I don’t know about pathetic, but I don’t know if it could be any more wrong

What was it? The Trump said drill baby drill

There are permits, granted on land, and it’s literally just sitting there and there’s a reason for that high demand drives up prices, investors make more money when there is higher demand

That’s why they’re such a push right now for electrical vehicles, trying to make ultimate sources of ways topower or vehicles now I don’t necessarily agree that all vehicles should be electric as a matter of fact, I don’t agree with that but these concepts are coming under a Biden administration

Trump is worried that windmills kill whales

Edited by John from Riverside

18 hours ago, Over 29 years of fanhood said:

you keep dodging your  ‘free market’ assertion.  That’s a lie.

The supply is heavily influenced by  federal government regulation, domestic policy, foreign policy, and monetary policy.  Initially Whitehouse policies among other factors exacerbated constrained supplies and gas prices spiked.

You are clinging to the fact that they recently went back on their campaign promises to their base no drilling on federal land, etc and opened up the spigot on leases and permits etc. to offset the Ukrainian debacle and to likely do something about abysmal polling.  

More examples of government intervention that manipulated the market-  not Free market. The strategic petroleum reserve and use of it is not free market. The negotiations with Saudi Arabia and opec tour was not free market. The federal obstruction of  Russian PG&E is not free market. 

this is not the operation of a free market. You do not understand what a free market is. Oil and gasoline are not free market commodities.

You keep moving the argument because you probably realize you made a fallacious statement and won’t own it. 

Hoax.  You contend that the Biden administration has stymied the flow of gasoline to market.  Then, when asked what specific policy or policies of that administration has so stymied the flow of fuel, you reference the influence of KSA and OPEC as indicia that gasoline is not always traded in a free market economy.  I'm not sure what gaslighting and scarecrows mean/are, but it sounds like you're trying to change the subject because you cannot specify a single such policy that you claim to exist. 

• Eyeroll 1