Why I hate Bills playing Thursday Night.....

Billsfan1972

this season  our team being seen as favorites national interest is particularly  high. #17 leads NFL in jersey sales. That same man is driving the Bills mafia train all the way to the super bowl....in our best dreams 😉

Act like weve been there before?   How are we to act like we've been there before when we clearly have not been?   We haven't achieved our first super bowl ring yet . And I am all for waiting to see how all the cards fall this season. Variables exist that make no outcome is a bona fide lock certainty .

i like the buckle up analogy. It for me means  be ready for some bumps and bruises. And this fanbase hungering for a championship isnt going to make one appear...if it did we'd already have one ;-0

other fans level of amped-ness matters to me zero. Enjoy the ride. I am. Every single second.

The prime time game slots are part of the package when you are an elite, championship contending team.

How many of these has New England played in the last 20 years?   

I'll gladly take this over lots of 1pm on Sunday game starts, but being an irrelevant mediocrity.

• Like (+1) 1

10 hours ago, Billsfan1972 said:

It's now only Tuesday and still 6 days 'til Monday night.  

For years it was very simple, the Bills Sunday @ 1:00 (unless the West Coast) and you prepared appropriately.  This year 6 games not in the traditional Sunday 1:00 or 4:00 pm slot.  We've now had 4-5 days since the Rams game and another 6 'til Tenn.....  At least afterwards we get into a nice groove of Sunday games (though an early bye wk 7).

Really nothing much to post here either as everyone is on a high.

Just listened to Bill Simmons and yes he had a warning/comment to Bills fans (and yes he is a NE fan so will be some sour grapes, but he is right)....  Act like you've been there and don't get too high (or low). 

It’s the end of the world as we know it….

Do you guys not have a sense of humour? I'm having fun..... But yes 11 days between games is a long time.

By the way I've always supported Allen (feel free to check my history😜). 

How many of you were ready to toss them aside and if that was the case then we'd have plenty of 1:00 pm games???

Edited by Billsfan1972

23 minutes ago, Nextmanup said:

The prime time game slots are part of the package when you are an elite, championship contending team.

How many of these has New England played in the last 20 years?   

I'll gladly take this over lots of 1pm on Sunday game starts, but being an irrelevant mediocrity.

Agree, I like 1pm games too, but it's not about me, it's about hopefully getting a Superbowl, respect, jealousy from other fan bases, hatred from other fan bases, Bills being famous, not infamous.

( Said in my best Kyle Brandt voice 😀)

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a very specific reason to revive this one.