Another Great Addition for a POTUS Resume !!

T master

I know there ae similar posts but this is something that is increasingly costing us tax payers more & more money yet the excuses & the turn the other head mentality just keeps on coming !!

By opening the Border like this administration has done it has created more than 1 problem for all of us here in the US instead of keeping a tight grasp on this the way it was it just keeps adding to the spending of money needlessly all the way around ... 

2 million undocumented immigrants and counting this year alone the most in history that's a great record to have on your resume as a POTUS !! 

https://www.foxnews.com/politics/border-patrol-agents-arrest-dozens-illegal-immigrant-criminals-gang-members

https://www.cbp.gov/newsroom/local-media-release/ms-13-gang-members-arrested-after-illegally-entering-us

https://www.ojp.gov/ncjrs/virtual-library/abstracts/illegal-immigrants-us-mexico-border-counties-costs-law-enforcement

Edited by T master

2 hours ago, Tiberius said:

What? Not sure what you are arguing 

Well not real surprising but i will tell you if you read the sentences in this post & then click on the links & read the articles that come up when you click on them you will get a much better idea of what this post is about . Which there are others I'm just adding to them in a another way .

I'm not arguing anything thing just stating the things that have happened since the laws were changed or done away with by this administration took over .

The articles i have put a link to tells how different gang members have made it here & how more illegal immigrants oh sorry "undocumented immigrants" (Don't want to be politically incorrect now do we) have crossed the border in the last year than ever in history .

And with that more criminals but that too is in those articles i posted that you i guess didn't read . Just saying .

12 minutes ago, T master said:

Well not real surprising but i will tell you if you read the sentences in this post & then click on the links & read the articles that come up when you click on them you will get a much better idea of what this post is about . Which there are others I'm just adding to them in a another way .

I'm not arguing anything thing just stating the things that have happened since the laws were changed or done away with by this administration took over .

The articles i have put a link to tells how different gang members have made it here & how more illegal immigrants oh sorry "undocumented immigrants" (Don't want to be politically incorrect now do we) have crossed the border in the last year than ever in history .

And with that more criminals but that too is in those articles i posted that you i guess didn't read . Just saying .

Well, good thing Biden is doing such a good job at everything. He's a good president. 

That last guy we had sucked so bad. Is he in jail yet? 

1 hour ago, Tiberius said:

Well, good thing Biden is doing such a good job at everything. He's a good president. 

True.  You guys want the destruction of America.  So obviously you think he's a good president...

• Agree 4

1 hour ago, Doc said:

True.  You guys want the destruction of America.  So obviously you think he's a good president...

Beating a fascist army that is an enemy of America ---Check

Getting chip manufacturing done in America---Check 

Getting us a jump start on new green energy---Check 

Making America stronger! Joe Biden 

image.png.ed3ae35b855032146ed1735234d48727.png

• Haha (+1) 1

6 minutes ago, Tiberius said:

Beating a fascist army that is an enemy of America ---Check

Getting chip manufacturing done in America---Check 

Getting us a jump start on new green energy---Check 

Making America stronger! Joe Biden 

image.png.ed3ae35b855032146ed1735234d48727.png

He hasn't done any of those things.

• Like (+1) 2
  • Agree 1
  • Thank you (+1) 1

5 minutes ago, Demongyz said:

He hasn't done any of those things.

75% of those are very ambiguous.

Made America stronger?  WTF does that even mean?  It can't be quantified so it's a useless remark. 

EDIT:  Make that 100% ambiguity.   

Edited by Chef Jim
  • Like (+1) 1

President Joe Biden has appointed more judges to the federal courts at this stage in his tenure than any president since John F. Kennedy, and his appointees include a record number of women and racial and ethnic minorities, according to a Pew Research Center analysis of data from the Federal Judicial Center.

As of Aug. 8, the first day of the U.S. Senate’s August break, Biden has successfully appointed 75 judges to the three main tiers of the federal judicial system: the district courts, appeals courts and U.S. Supreme Court. That’s far more than the number appointed by Donald Trump (51) and Barack Obama (42) at the same stage in their presidencies, and slightly more than the number appointed by several other recent presidents – including George W. Bush (72), Bill Clinton (74) and Ronald Reagan (72) – by this point in their tenures.

• Like (+1) 1
  • Sad 1

2 hours ago, nedboy7 said:

President Joe Biden has appointed more judges to the federal courts at this stage in his tenure than any president since John F. Kennedy, and his appointees include a record number of women and racial and ethnic minorities, according to a Pew Research Center analysis of data from the Federal Judicial Center.

As of Aug. 8, the first day of the U.S. Senate’s August break, Biden has successfully appointed 75 judges to the three main tiers of the federal judicial system: the district courts, appeals courts and U.S. Supreme Court. That’s far more than the number appointed by Donald Trump (51) and Barack Obama (42) at the same stage in their presidencies, and slightly more than the number appointed by several other recent presidents – including George W. Bush (72), Bill Clinton (74) and Ronald Reagan (72) – by this point in their tenures.

history shall never forget brandon, the mightiest vacancy filler of them all! 

3 hours ago, nedboy7 said:

What does the race and gender of his appointees have to do with this?

• Like (+1) 2

4 hours ago, nedboy7 said:

Why is this a major accomplishment?  It is just freaking appointees.

But I do hope his other appointees weren't as racially and gender biased as his vp and Supreme Court picks. 

• Like (+1) 1
  • Thank you (+1) 1

13 hours ago, nedboy7 said:

His big accomplishment is violating Title VII of the Civil Rights Act of 1964 ?

slow clap I guess…

• Like (+1) 1

9 hours ago, Tenhigh said:

Why is this a major accomplishment?  It is just freaking appointees.

But I do hope his other appointees weren't as racially and gender biased as his vp and Supreme Court picks. 

According to the article they were "...his appointees include a record number of women and racial and ethnic minorities, according to a Pew Research Center analysis of data from the Federal Judicial Center."

Boggles my mind how those that accuse others of racism/sexism etc don't view giving favoritism to people based on their ethnicity/sex as racist/sexist.

20 hours ago, Tiberius said:

Yah he's wonderful if you like S**T sandwiches or if your a fan of getting leprosy or maybe the shingles .

I guess as they say here in the south if your gonna be dumb you gotta be tough & Tibs your one of the toughest  !

• Haha (+1) 1

2 hours ago, Steve O said:

According to the article they were "...his appointees include a record number of women and racial and ethnic minorities, according to a Pew Research Center analysis of data from the Federal Judicial Center."

Boggles my mind how those that accuse others of racism/sexism etc don't view giving favoritism to people based on their ethnicity/sex as racist/sexist.

Racists don’t usually know they’re racist. The left is a prime example, they want to help those they feel are less than them. Making them believe they can’t survive without them.

• Like (+1) 1