Karine Jean-Pierre

Irv

People need to stop worrying about how bad this person is at the job and realize the dating life and appearance are what in fact make them awesome at and extremely qualified for the job.

For the love of god people stop judging people objectively by their performance credentials and results. It’s so something’ist’ 

• Like (+1) 1
  • Agree 1

• 2 weeks later...
12 minutes ago, B-Man said:

It's never their fault

Karine Jean-Pierre pivots to Trump and COVID when asked about Biden’s low approval numbers

jeanpierre2.jpg

https://twitchy.com/brettt-3136/2023/02/27/karine-jean-pierre-pivots-to-trump-and-covid-when-asked-about-bidens-low-approval-numbers/

Perhaps after the White House gig is over the Bills can bring her on to more clearly explain the 13 seconds failure was Trump's fault too. 

• Like (+1) 1
  • Haha (+1) 1

1 hour ago, All_Pro_Bills said:

Perhaps after the White House gig is over the Bills can bring her on to more clearly explain the 13 seconds failure was Trump's fault too. 

Actually that’s more straightforward than most. 

i am positive if Trump had bought the team 13 seconds wouldn’t have happened. 

in fact the team might be past bankruptcy by now and part of the xfl or something 

• 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...

Reporter Grills Jean-Pierre On Why Biden Won’t Hold Press Conferences.

Jean-Pierre spoke during Monday’s press briefing about Biden’s lack of interaction with reporters ahead of his trip to the United Kingdom and Ireland.

“The second question has to do with the lack of a press conference during the president’s upcoming trip, and the lack of a press conference that we see in general from this White House,” the reporter began. “I represent a news organization that owns 113 television stations, and a question that I’m often asked, and I don’t know the answer to, so I’ll ask you that question: Is the administration trying to protect the president from our questions? Please –”

“Absolutely not!” Jean-Pierre said. “Absolutely not.”

“So why the lack of any interaction in a formal setting, to have a press conference?” the reporter pressed.

https://dailycaller.com/2023/04/10/white-house-briefing-biden-press-conferences/

For the same reason he campaigned from a basement in 2020: He isn’t up to the rigors of the job.

• Like (+1) 2

• 2 weeks later...