Trump stole voting machine data from several states

2 minutes ago, All_Pro_Bills said:

That's what the Nazi's said about the Jews that refused to be rounded up.  

The nazis also repeated lies so frequently that the lies became accepted as truth.  Kind of like the folks who wear red hats. 

• Like (+1) 2
  • Agree 1
  • Haha (+1) 1

4 hours ago, BillStime said:

jfc

The story would have been much juicier if you said they tried to change the voting data .

If the actual data was still where it belonged & they only copied it down to look at it & or compare it to something other than what was perceived or what ever they were doing by gathering the information to see what was the results were what's the big deal ?

I copy things down to remember them or learn something about certain subjects or to compare the information against other information, your searching for something else to blow completely out of proportion !

If they find out that they were actually attempting to CHANGE the votes or the info get with me then & i will tell you what i always have if the evidence proves their guilt throw their asses in jail !!! 

Until then good try at embellishing another angle  ... This Tristan Snell fella isn't a hater is he ??

Edited by T master
  • Haha (+1) 1

1 minute ago, T master said:

The story would have been much juicier if you said they tried to change the voting data .

If the actual data was still where it belonged & they only copied it down to look at it & or compare it to something other than what was perceived or what ever they were doing by gathering the information to see what was the results were what's the big deal ?

I copy things down to remember them or learn something about certain subjects or to compare the information against other information, your searching for something else to blow completely out of proportion !

If they find out that they were actually attempting to CHANGE the votes or the info get with me then & i will tell you what i always have if the evidence proves their guilt throw their asses in jail !!! 

Until then good try at embellishing another angle  ...

Embellishing? Do you think it is appropriate for a political campaign to steal data from voting precincts?

• Haha (+1) 1

7 minutes ago, BillStime said:

Embellishing? Do you think it is appropriate for a political campaign to steal data from voting precincts?

Well if they are actually stealing the information that isn't a good thing but in the article you put up it said they were copying it if you steal something you take the entire thing away from where ever it is being held if you "Copy it" you leave the original data or what ever in the place that you found it .

If they did in fact "Copy it" then i think they did so to compare the data to see if there would be enough evidence to support what they were saying but the original was still in place so that IMHO isn't theft 

So by this Tristan Snell originally saying or posting they "copied voting machine data" in the article then now saying they had stole the info yes i feel you are embellishing the story to make it work IMHO but as i said if it is proven that they actually stole it & tried to then change the results then throw their asses in jail end of story ...

But by you continuing to do this bending of words to fit only shows just how bias you are & your hatred for the man no matter the circumstance .

As it says in the justice system - Innocent until PROVEN (beyond a shadow of a doubt) Guilty ! Not guilty until proven innocent ...

But today in the public opinion it can ruin anyone only by putting it out there like Hillary did which has gotten many to think the way you do instead of believing the true findings of the fake paid for version of stories .

• Eyeroll 1
  • Haha (+1) 1

5 minutes ago, T master said:

Well if they are actually stealing the information that isn't a good thing but in the article you put up it said they were copying it if you steal something you take the entire thing away from where ever it is being held if you "Copy it" you leave the original data or what ever in the place that you found it .

If they did in fact "Copy it" then i think they did so to compare the data to see if there would be enough evidence to support what they were saying but the original was still in place so that IMHO isn't theft 

So by this Tristan Snell originally saying or posting they "copied voting machine data" in the article then now saying they had stole the info yes i feel you are embellishing the story to make it work IMHO but as i said if it is proven that they actually stole it & tried to then change the results then throw their asses in jail end of story ...

But by you continuing to do this bending of words to fit only shows just how bias you are & your hatred for the man no matter the circumstance .

As it says in the justice system - Innocent until PROVEN (beyond a shadow of a doubt) Guilty ! Not guilty until proven innocent ...

But today in the public opinion it can ruin anyone only by putting it out there like Hillary did which has gotten many to think the way you do instead of believing the true findings of the fake paid for version of stories .

so you saying Hillary is innocent. 

copying data is illegal. You get this right? 

Edited by nedboy7

7 minutes ago, T master said:

Look at you literally turn yourself into a pretzel trying to defend Trump campaign lawyers who hired a forensic data firm to BREAK INTO county election systems in at least three battleground states to copy data

smfh

• Eyeroll 1

38 minutes ago, BillStime said:

Look at you literally turn yourself into a pretzel trying to defend Trump campaign lawyers who hired a forensic data firm to BREAK INTO county election systems in at least three battleground states to copy data

smfh

I don’t think this story means what you think it means. 

• Haha (+1) 1
  • Thank you (+1) 1

6 hours ago, SectionC3 said:

The nazis also repeated lies so frequently that the lies became accepted as truth.  Kind of like the folks who wear red hats. 

Kind of like those who keep telling us that boys can be girls, and vice versa? 😉

Edited by JaCrispy
  • Like (+1) 1
  • Agree 1

13 hours ago, nedboy7 said:

so you saying Hillary is innocent. 

copying data is illegal. You get this right? 

The only time Hillary was innocent was when she was a small child the evil that is with in her is unparalleled .

As far as copying data i would imagine that it is illegal if it is not being told to those that the data is being copied from but i can only imagine this is a every day occurrence when it comes to our gov't although in some cases it is put out in a grand fashion quite possibly such as this one .

What about the falsification of information to gain the FISA warrants ? Because of giving out false information and what all was copied with in that situation ? All of those people are still running around free eating caviar and expensive wine but that's okay .

As i said previously and this should be across the board every one should be treated equally under the law for who ever breaks it, if there is proof (Beyond a shadow of a doubt) then throw them ALL in jail don't be cherry picking one because that person is less liked than another .

I know money rules all but if you are the chosen one they also get to go free with little or no consequences but when you aren't that person in some cases lies & mistruths are continually heaped on even after some truths are made apparent so in the court of public opinion a persons future can be painted in such a way to be less than admirable .

And if we in any way think that there aren't those out there plotting ways to take others down by possibly doing things unlawfully along the way to their directive we are all bigger fools than we realize ! 

52 minutes ago, T master said:

The only time Hillary was innocent was when she was a small child the evil that is with in her is unparalleled .

As far as copying data i would imagine that it is illegal if it is not being told to those that the data is being copied from but i can only imagine this is a every day occurrence when it comes to our gov't although in some cases it is put out in a grand fashion quite possibly such as this one .

What about the falsification of information to gain the FISA warrants ? Because of giving out false information and what all was copied with in that situation ? All of those people are still running around free eating caviar and expensive wine but that's okay .

As i said previously and this should be across the board every one should be treated equally under the law for who ever breaks it, if there is proof (Beyond a shadow of a doubt) then throw them ALL in jail don't be cherry picking one because that person is less liked than another .

I know money rules all but if you are the chosen one they also get to go free with little or no consequences but when you aren't that person in some cases lies & mistruths are continually heaped on even after some truths are made apparent so in the court of public opinion a persons future can be painted in such a way to be less than admirable .

And if we in any way think that there aren't those out there plotting ways to take others down by possibly doing things unlawfully along the way to their directive we are all bigger fools than we realize ! 

Hillary? Trump is tampered no with voting machines and you go to Hillary? Wow 

• Haha (+1) 1

Just now, Tiberius said:

Hillary? Trump is tampered no with voting machines and you go to Hillary? Wow 

As if that Biotch is a saint given all that has been proven in & around that lying POS - dam you are a demented SOAB if that's what you believe but you keep believing her she'll lead you to the promise land about the same as Jim Jones did his followers .

2 hours ago, T master said:

As if that Biotch is a saint given all that has been proven in & around that lying POS - dam you are a demented SOAB if that's what you believe but you keep believing her she'll lead you to the promise land about the same as Jim Jones did his followers .

now you know how we feel about trump. 

1 hour ago, nedboy7 said:

now you know how we feel about trump. 

If there were as many reasons for that hate that there are & have been basically proven of the distain for Hillary then i may be able to understand & all of what she had done was prior to him winning the election so it was a pre judged conclusion not anything other than him being a outsider & not a part of the swamp .

And if you loved Hillary prior to that election i'll pray for you because all of her misgivings were out for every one to see then she went out & bought & paid for a bunch of lies to add to the distrust that should have been on her but was misplaced in a 4 year which hunt even after it was proven to be BS .

Sure i'm not going to in any way say he was a saint because he wasn't & just like all of us he has his faults but anymore when i do vote i have to take into account which is the lessor of 2 evils because there are none of them that will be allowed to do what is the right thing for the country as a whole that has been proven in the US history if any one cares to look at it for what it truly is .