Trump stole voting machine data from several states

1 hour ago, L Ron Burgundy said:

Lol, I posted it because it was from fox.  Your "proof" was because Schumers office reported it, which has nothing to do with proof of your absurd assertion.   You have none it's just your girly feelings.  Your buddies couldn't possibly have stooped so low!

https://www.businessinsider.com/capitol-riot-custodial-staff-cleanup-janitors-maga-trump-white-supremacists-2021-1?amp

Once again, anonymous quotes but despite having 14 thousand hours of video you can't find one video or still picture of the feces. You have anonymous quotes or Schumer's office and can show no evidence otherwise but I believe in the hoax. You believe literally everything you read that anti Trump, I doubt all media until they show me some proof. I will ask one more time, can you show me one picture or video of it happening? 

They are trying to destroy our ability to have elections. Just scum. Put these people in jail 

A series of data leaks and alleged breaches of local elections offices since 2020 has prompted criminal investigations and fueled concerns among some security experts that public disclosure of information collected from voting systems could be exploited by hackers and others people seeking to manipulate future elections.

Access to U.S. voting system software and other components is tightly regulated, and the government classifies those systems as “critical infrastructure.” The new batch of records shows for the first time how the files copied from election systems were distributed to people in multiple states.

Marilyn Marks, executive director of the nonprofit Coalition for Good Governance, which is one of the plaintiffs in the Georgia lawsuit, said the records appeared to show the files were handled recklessly. “The implications go far beyond Coffee County or Georgia,” Marks said.

https://www.washingtonpost.com/investigations/2022/08/22/election-system-copied-files-trump/

That same day, the Georgia Bureau of Investigation (GBI) opened “a computer trespass investigation” regarding an elections server in Coffee County, bureau spokeswoman Nelly Miles said. Under Georgia law, knowingly using a computer or network without authority and with the intention of deleting, altering or interfering with programs or data is computer trespass, a felony.

• Like (+1) 1

On 8/21/2022 at 1:47 AM, Irv said:

More lies.  Just like the lies the DNC told that Demented Biden would actually be the President.  <Repeat The Line>.  What a mess!

Hoax.  Also, any feedback on your little name calling snit from a few days ago?  I hope you start to lead by example. After you’re done with your important work of defunding the FBI, of course. 

Edited by SectionC3
  • Haha (+1) 1

6 hours ago, Tiberius said:

They are trying to destroy our ability to have elections. Just scum. Put these people in jail 

https://www.washingtonpost.com/investigations/2022/08/22/election-system-copied-files-trump/

That same day, the Georgia Bureau of Investigation (GBI) opened “a computer trespass investigation” regarding an elections server in Coffee County, bureau spokeswoman Nelly Miles said. Under Georgia law, knowingly using a computer or network without authority and with the intention of deleting, altering or interfering with programs or data is computer trespass, a felony.

When you can’t win on your own merit ~ cheat!

Notice all these election breaches are happening in important swing states?

The manufactured BIG LIE will turn into their great manifest destiny - Trump style - in 2024.

• Like (+1) 2

10 hours ago, SectionC3 said:

Hoax.  Also, any feedback on your little name calling snit from a few days ago?  I hope you start to lead by example. After you’re done with your important work of defunding the FBI, of course. 

I remember my first beer!

• Dislike 1

So, if he was sharing secret voting machine data with kooks, cranks and who knows who else, the obviously conclusion to draw is that our nation's top secrets were more than likely used for profit with bad actors like the Saudis and Putin. 

Lock him up! 

• Like (+1) 1

8 hours ago, SectionC3 said:

That was witty.  Hoax.  Maybe you can remember how to lead by example.  Seems like “they” will let anyone moderate these days. 

I remember my first spleef?   I have no idea what you are babbling about.  Take a nap.  Sleep it off.  What a mess.  

1 hour ago, Irv said:

Have you recently had a head injury?  What a mess.  

Hoax.  I haven’t.  Although it’s nice to see you aren’t name-calling today.  A bad example to set for anyone.  And a particularly bad example to set if the name-caller happens to be a moderator of this genteel corner of the internet.  

12 minutes ago, SectionC3 said:

Hoax.  I haven’t.  Although it’s nice to see you aren’t name-calling today.  A bad example to set for anyone.  And a particularly bad example to set if the name-caller happens to be a moderator of this genteel corner of the internet.  

Someone gave irv power and responsibility? 

What a mess!! 

• Haha (+1) 2

49 minutes ago, SectionC3 said:

A little more misogyny from Irv.  A moderator should know better.  

43 minutes ago, Tiberius said:

Someone gave irv power and responsibility? 

What a mess!! 

Both you guys are on my short list. Tread lightly. 

• Haha (+1) 1

2 hours ago, Tiberius said:

Irv throwing out partisan inspired threats! 

What a mess! 

2 hours ago, SectionC3 said:

Censorship is for the weak.  America was built on the free exchange of ideas.  

You two knuckleheads must like getting penalty points.  My patience is wearing thin.   One wrong step and you'll be out of here quicker than Demented Biden can fall off a bicycle.   

• Thank you (+1) 1

4 minutes ago, Irv said:

You two knuckleheads must like getting penalty points.  My patience is wearing thin.   One wrong step and you'll be out of here quicker than Demented Biden can fall off a bicycle.   

That seems like cyber bullying to me.  I can’t believe that you are allowed to moderate this forum. 

1 minute ago, Bandito said:

Ironic given that the Democrats promote and censor people all the time on social media for telling the truth.

Hoax.  

16 minutes ago, SectionC3 said:

That seems like cyber bullying to me.  I can’t believe that you are allowed to moderate this forum. 

Hoax.  

You call it bullying.  I call it good moderating.  Quit bellyaching.