Trump stole top secret nuclear docs - greatest security risk in US history - MORE TAPES!!!

1 hour ago, SectionC3 said:

They’re apolitical and don’t want to

influence the midterms.  (Part of the reason why Comey’s actions in 2016 were so odd.) 

Major hoax.  I guess that's why they told Facebook (at least) to stay away from the Hunter laptop story.

12 hours ago, SoCal Deek said:

What was he doing with them? Answer: Apparently nothing. You’ve clearly made this guy into a boogy man under your bed. This is nothing more than politically motivated theater. 

He was probably going to sell them. American spies already dying, Trump spied, out people dies 

12 hours ago, Buffalo Timmy said:

I will ask you also then- no one doubts he had all levels of "confidential" info in Mar A Largo- why is not arrested yet? 

Because at the end of the day charging an ex-president for this "violation" is a flimsy legal argument and they know it.  Charges would require the DOJ/FBI to reveal what they were really looking to retrieve and bury in the archive for 50 years.  I'm guessing that's original copies of Russia hoax documents from as far back as 2016 implicating the agencies and specific persons in illegal acts of espionage and treason against the incoming administration before, during, and after the 2016-2020 term.  

• Like (+1) 1
  • Awesome! (+1) 1

13 hours ago, SectionC3 said:

Also doesn’t matter that he wasn’t parading around or wiping secret sauce on them.  The possession of those documents and that time and location and under those circumstances is the issue. 

You mean like wiping secret sauce on them with a cloth? 

Sorry, you walked right into that one. 😉

11 minutes ago, SoCal Deek said:

You mean like wiping secret sauce on them with a cloth? 

Sorry, you walked right into that one. 😉

I love sophmoric humour, but this one’s over my head.  Can you explain? 

Edited by SectionC3

20 minutes ago, Doc said:

Are you calling Zuck bucks a liar?  Do you suppose the FBI is preparing a slander suit against him?

No, I was actually thinking about the Christmas Story movie and hoping that Santa brings you something you want. 

• Haha (+1) 1

38 minutes ago, Doc said:

Are you calling Zuck bucks a liar?  Do you suppose the FBI is preparing a slander suit against him?

The FBI claims the laptop misinformation warning Zuckerberg revealed was nothing more than one of the regularly issued warnings and messages communicated to media platforms about potential and actual disinformation.  Let's say that's true. 

The problem with that is they knew the laptop was genuine.  As there's all kinds of ways to prove authenticity.  Serial numbers, warranty registrations, software update IP address logs, software purchases and loading, session logging, verification of authenticity from people copied and messaged on e-mails, verification of events, place, times, and participants, and so on.  All these things provide proof to assign ownership.  A legitimate investigation could include all these things and others.  Did they do any of these things?  Most likely no,  They just buried the story for 2 years.  And now change their story.  

So knowing it was genuine, the FBI made a conscious decision to lie and spread misinformation about the illegitimacy of the contents of the machine.  What was their motivation to lie?  And who ultimately signed off on the operation to suppress evidence? 

Edited by All_Pro_Bills

The FBI didn't need to specifically ask FB to quash the laptop story.  All they needed to do was give a general warning that "Russian disinformation" efforts are gaining steam.

Then you have 50 former IC officials publicly stating that they think the Hunter laptop looks like Russian disinformation to them, even though they explicitly stated in the same signed letter that they had absolutely zero proof to back  it up.

And boom FB now has all they need to justify limiting the spread of an easily verifiable and factual story.

Edited by DRsGhost

34 minutes ago, SlimShady'sSpaceForce said:

Donald The Agent of Chaos is

100 % grade BS all hoax. 

If you people can’t see that I really pity you 

Oh, the hypocrisy!

32 minutes ago, SectionC3 said:

No, I was actually thinking about the Christmas Story movie and hoping that Santa brings you something you want. 

Sigh.  My wife won't let me get the leg lamp.  

15 minutes ago, DRsGhost said:

The FBI didn't need to specifically ask FB to quash the laptop story.  All they needed to do was give a general warning that "Russian disinformation" efforts are gaining steam.

Then you have 50 former IC officials publicly stating that they think the Hunter laptop looks like Russian disinformation to them, even though they explicitly stated in the same signed letter that they had absolutely zero proof to back  it up.

And boom FB now has all they need to justify limiting the spread of an easily verifiable and factual story.

Everybody's got plausible deniability and the media gives it the Sgt. Shultz treatment (I know nothing, I see nothing, I hear nothing) along with asking no critical or logical questions and you've designed the perfect process of systemic ignorance.  

31 minutes ago, Andy1 said:

Well here’s what a few of the documents look like. Hard to mistake these papers with birthday cards from MAGA. Also looks like a hard drive in the top left corner.

Why?  Was it wiped?  Like with a cloth or something?

• Eyeroll 1

On 8/29/2022 at 4:40 PM, SectionC3 said:

They must have read my post about Garland being part of Antifa and got to thinking.  

New talking points being dispersed - back to planting evidence.

But as usual... the story keeps changing... lmao

Seriously.... lmao

• Like (+1) 1