Trump stole top secret nuclear docs - greatest security risk in US history - MORE TAPES!!!

1 minute ago, Tiberius said:

@Bandito I guess this guy believes espionage against the USA is a good thing 

Even you Tibs are not dumb enough to believe that Trump sold any of American secrets to a foreign entity. Now BillStime, yes I believe he is that dumb, but you? 

Just for the sake of acknowledging reality, whatever "codes" or the validity of the biscuit that Trump had were worthless the afternoon of the inaugeration.

How the US nuclear reaction works is well known and open source.

Clinton lost them and I believe left them is delivered dry cleaning.

Carter refused to allow the football to be carried into Plains Ga., when he was there, which would have resulted in a significant response delay.

I hope that rational people will let these, as yet, unproven accusations cease until some kind of proof is found.

If treason is found, prosecute to the fullest.

Until then, I'd bet that Robert Henson and John Walker have done infinitely more damage.

• Like (+1) 1
  • Awesome! (+1) 1

On 8/21/2022 at 11:16 AM, BillStime said:

Hilarious to see the cult turn themselves inside out to defend the most corrupt pig in American history

Yes pretzel boy. The dems are a mess.

2 minutes ago, Wacka said:

Yes pretzel boy. The dems are a mess.

Hoax.  They’re not the ones excusing the misuse and misappropriation of our nation’s most sensitive secrets. 

4 minutes ago, sherpa said:

Just for the sake of acknowledging reality, whatever "codes" or the validity of the biscuit that Trump had were worthless the afternoon of the inaugeration.

Carter refused to allow the football to be carried into Plains Ga., when he was there, which would have resulted in a significant response delay.

I hope that rational people will let these, as yet, unproven accusations cease until some kind of proof is found.

Until then, I'd bet that Robert Henson and John Walker have done infinitely more damage.

And yet none of those people secreted them for an extended period in a place accessible to foreign agents.  For awhile in a room without a lock.  (Again, assuming the nuke codes were in the bundle of things Trump mishandled, which at this point seems to be the operative belief.)

12 minutes ago, Bandito said:

Everything the Dems have accused Trump and the Republicans of, they themselves have done. It is breathtaking to behold. Too bad we have a dishonest media that will do everything to try and take down Trump. You are scared Trump is going to run again and win. I get it. Must suck to have such terrible fears! 

That's stupid, rubber and glue nonsense. 

Any excuse to save the criminal Trump! 

• Like (+1) 1

17 minutes ago, Bandito said:

Everything the Dems have accused Trump and the Republicans of, they themselves have done. It is breathtaking to behold. Too bad we have a dishonest media that will do everything to try and take down Trump. You are scared Trump is going to run again and win. I get it. Must suck to have such terrible fears! 

Hoax.   Also, the two wrongs make a right theorem doesn’t apply past second grade.  Unless you’re MAGA, I guess. 

17 minutes ago, wnyguy said:

Even you Tibs are not dumb enough to believe that Trump sold any of American secrets to a foreign entity. Now BillStime, yes I believe he is that dumb, but you? 

We can’t rule it in or out at this point. But it wouldn’t shock me, for what it’s worth.  Not to say I expect that outcome, but I wouldn’t be stunned if we learned later that he had executed such a transaction. 

17 minutes ago, sherpa said:

On what grounds would you bet that? Those two birds were not buddies with Putin. Trump was 

Genius invasion of Ukraine. Genius! 

• Like (+1) 1

2 minutes ago, Bandito said:

What crimes has he committed? Hunter Biden actually committed crimes the FBI has covered up and fails to do their job due to corruption and politics. Trump has not. The left is scared silly of him because he exposed them for what they are: liars, racists, pedophiles, America last, globalists, authoritarians etc

Lots of hoaxes here.  Neither Hunter nor Don has been convicted of a relevant crime.  Time May change that.  Or people like you may try to defund the FBI to stymie the investigation of what appears to be this breach of national security.  Sad.  But not surprising, coming from MAGA. 

Edited by SectionC3

1 minute ago, SectionC3 said:

Lots of hoaxes here.  Neither Hunter nor Don has been convicted of a relevant crime.  Time May change that.  Or people like you may try to defund the FBI to stymie the investigation of what appears to be this breach of national security.  Sad.  But not surprising, coming from MAGA. 

LOL!  Just there, right?

4 minutes ago, Bandito said:

What crimes has he committed?  

You don't know. Why? 

You just don't care what he did. 

5 minutes ago, Bandito said:

The invasion of Ukraine is being used to redistribute wealth away from the US into globalist coffers. Every knows this but you and those with Ukraine flags in their twitter bios. 

Putin could not have said it any better 

2 minutes ago, Bandito said:

The FBI has exposed itself as targeting conservatives for their ideology. They are extremely biased-which has been proven over and over again, you just choose to remain a blind sheep. 

It’s repetitive but true.  Hoax. 

38 minutes ago, sherpa said:

Sadly, when it comes to Trump these types of "stories" are equivalent to throwing red meat into a pen of hungry Pit Bulls.  They ravenously tear it apart and devour it all.  I expect the truth about these "codes" in an "unsecured room" in a residence guarded by Secret Service agents 24/7 is much less sensational. 

And while I'm not an expert on authorizing the launch of our nuclear arsenal I expect the codes are useless without the necessary hardware and software devices required to authorize and transmit such an order.  

• Like (+1) 2

16 minutes ago, SectionC3 said:

You haven’t posted about HCQ in awhile, so the hoax per post ratio on this board has gone down a little bit lately. 

HCQ?  LOL!  Another Dem hoax about how dangerous it was.  And yet you still refuse to ask yourself why they did that.

46 minutes ago, SectionC3 said:

Hoax.  They’re not the ones excusing the misuse and misappropriation of our nation’s most sensitive secrets. 

And yet none of those people secreted them for an extended period in a place accessible to foreign agents.  For awhile in a room without a lock.  (Again, assuming the nuke codes were in the bundle of things Trump mishandled, which at this point seems to be the operative belief.) what some here

I come from a different place than you on this issue.

My first response, and I think I can say this with extreme confidence, is that Trump never knew what some here call our most sensitive information.

"Most sensitive information," is a judgement.

The locations of ballistic missile subs, deep human intel in foreign countries. and up to date tech info is not something the president gets briefed on.

Those issues are "the most sensitive."

Trump wasn't interested in this stuff at all. His daily intel briefs were largely picture shows, and he wasn't that interested. They don't make copies for later study, and he didn't have any apatite for that.

Obama was an IPAD guy, and didn't get into much detail either.

Bush was more of a see it coming guy and would ask.

Anyway, I think there is a great misunderstanding of this issue.

"Secret," "Top Secret," it all sounds cool, but there are far deeper levels that reveal methods, sources and technology that are not part of the president's daily diet.

We handled this stuff during training and operational carrier stuff, but "Secret" wasn't interesting, "Top Secret" was data we had that we didn't want people to know we had, and there were many deeper levels than that.

Again, Trump wasn't that interested anyway, and had no great relationship with the CIA.

The pres is not briefed on stuff he doesn't care about, and I don't think Trump was that interested.

As far as the other guys, one was providing daily encryption data to the status and location of US Navy task forces, and one exposed the network we had established to determine Soviet sub locations.

Really, really valuable stuff. 

6 minutes ago, All_Pro_Bills said:

And while I'm not an expert on authorizing the launch of our nuclear arsenal I expect the codes are useless without the necessary hardware and software devices required to authorize and transmit such an order.  

The codes were useless upon Biden's inauguration.

Edited by sherpa
  • Thank you (+1) 1

1 hour ago, Doc said:

HCQ?  LOL!  Another Dem hoax about how dangerous it was.  And yet you still refuse to ask yourself why they did that.

It was dangerous to the extent certain people pitched it as effective when, it point of fact, for COVID purposes it was not. False sense of security.  And I suppose that was the hoax with respect to HCQ.  Some people—like you—were bamboozled into thinking it was an effective COVID treatment, when the truth is that there’s nothing that supports that point. 

Edited by SectionC3

2 hours ago, Bandito said:

You just are blind to the truth. Like a true bootlicker. The FBI is compromised and made their bed as a hoax of an organization just as the CDC did with the lies they told about COVID. BAAAAAAAHHHHH

Hoax. 

2 hours ago, All_Pro_Bills said:

Sadly, when it comes to Trump these types of "stories" are equivalent to throwing red meat into a pen of hungry Pit Bulls.  They ravenously tear it apart and devour it all.  I expect the truth about these "codes" in an "unsecured room" in a residence guarded by Secret Service agents 24/7 is much less sensational. 

I’m not being funny about this, but it’s a resort, right?   Meaning that there are all sorts of members and maybe even transients who have access to the grounds.  This is far different from some stuff being found at, say, Jimmy Carter’s modest home in Georgia. 

• Haha (+1) 2

1 hour ago, SectionC3 said:

It was dangerous to the extent certain people pitched it as effective when, it point of fact, for COVID purposes it was not. False sense of security.  And I suppose that was the hoax with respect to HCQ.  Some people—like you—were bamboozled into thinking it was an effective COVID treatment, when the truth is that there’s nothing that supports that point. 

LOL!  So much dumb here.

As long as Trump was made to look responsible for the Wuhan pandemic, it's OK if people died, eh?  Tells me all I need to know.