Training Camp practice 7/30 - The pads come on

YoloinOhio

5 minutes ago, Doc said:

So what?  It was still open to fans.  What's your problem here?

1 hour ago, Warcodered said:

I mean technically they haven't been at camp the last two season, but I'm sure it's fine though.

That's all my point was, I doubt it's an issue, but to be accurate the last two seasons that we've had all this success in fans weren't really there in training camp.

and come on 3 days is not open to fans, we've passed that number in the first week already.

Edited by Warcodered
  • Eyeroll 1

17 minutes ago, Warcodered said:

That's all my point was, I doubt it's an issue, but to be accurate the last two seasons that we've had all this success in fans weren't really there in training camp.

and come on 3 days is not open to fans, we've passed that number in the first week already.

Three practices are enough to get some intel.  But my point is that they don't run any real stuff in open practices because anyone can get a ticket and film stuff themselves anyway.

BB can’t scam much from 3 pics in July to help him Dec 1 Vs bills. His evilness won vs Bills by WATCHING THE FREAKIN WEATHER FORECAST!!!

WISH?!?? Like BB, find some creative in game moves, uncover creative loophole, how to leverage situations. Strongest arm in football… Hail Mary at 25 yd 1st down

Edited by Since1981
  • Haha (+1) 2

2 hours ago, Scott7975 said:

I think it was more along the lines of when he posted here it always seem to be more like advertising his stuff here for clicks than actual fan discussion.  Maybe I am thinking of someone else though.  Im getting old and brain damaged haha.

yeah, that’s what I was trying to explain. 

😝  he expected Free Advertisement.  

55 minutes ago, Warcodered said:

we always don’t need to be literally explicit either bud 

• Like (+1) 1

47 minutes ago, Doc said:

Three practices are enough to get some intel.  But my point is that they don't run any real stuff in open practices because anyone can get a ticket and film stuff themselves anyway.

Which would probably be a lot easier in 3 practices spread out across a month instead say 4 or 5 within a week so far.

12 minutes ago, SlimShady'sSpaceForce said:

we always don’t need to be literally explicit either bud 

When saying fans have been posting clips for years, I think it's fair to note that in the last two seasons, that have been the most successful in like 20 years, fans weren't really at training camp. But as I said before I don't think it will matter.

Edited by Warcodered

1 hour ago, Since1981 said:

BB can’t scam much from 3 pics in July to help him Dec 1 Vs bills. His evilness won vs Bills by WATCHING THE FREAKIN WEATHER FORECAST!!!

WISH?!?? Like BB, find some creative in game moves, uncover creative loophole, how to leverage situations. Strongest arm in football… Hail Mary at 25 yd 1st down

Reads like the edibles are kicking in 😂

I was looking for a thread on this, but couldn't find one. Did anybody see the first fight of training camp? Allen was shoved somewhat and pushed Phillips. I think he may have overreacted a bit, but at the same time it was justified. You don't hit the star QB during practice. Here's the footage...

Edit: Here's a better angle

Edited by ChronicAndKnuckles

6 minutes ago, ChronicAndKnuckles said:

I was looking for a thread on this, but couldn't find one. Did anybody see the first fight of training camp? Allen was shoved somewhat and pushed Phillips. I think he may have overreacted a bit, but at the same time it was justified. You don't hit the star QB during practice. Here's the footage...

Edit: Here's a better angle

So when I first saw this I said the same thing, 97 was wrong but your second angle is better-

Phillips is spilling back under like they're taught and it's just unlucky that he makes contact w Allen...he's doing his job well there and it's just an accident that they collide

• Agree 1

1 minute ago, GoBills808 said:

So when I first saw this I said the same thing, 97 was wrong but your second angle is better-

Phillips is spilling back under like they're taught and it's just unlucky that he makes contact w Allen...he's doing his job well there and it's just an accident that they collide

Just watched it again and I agree w/ you. Does seem completely incidental. As these fights happen every year, I don't think it's an issue. I just thought it was funny that Allen is scrapping w/ a D-Lineman. 

• Like (+1) 1

16 minutes ago, GoBills808 said:

I think he may have been trying to knock the ball loose.

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a very specific reason to revive this one.