Jump to content

Rogue Agency: FBI & DOJ Corruption: Regime Gestapo/FBI Raids 45th POTUS Private Residence


Recommended Posts

14 minutes ago, B-Man said:

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

2e2u1b.gif

 

 

 

if you were paying attention the last few days, you would know that he dispelled some of the information that was "leaked".  Some of which came from Trump's own statements and his lawyer Christina Bobb  "appearance" on a "tv" network. 

 

but yeah, keep recycling the same ole bull####. 

  • Dislike 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

That guy (probably a big Trump supporter) exchanged fire with police in Ohio. Guess he was cornered and they are waiting the freak out. Local residents have to go to lock down because of this terrorist 

 

Is this what the Civil War is going to look like? 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

1 minute ago, Tiberius said:

That guy (probably a big Trump supporter) exchanged fire with police in Ohio. Guess he was cornered and they are waiting the freak out. Local residents have to go to lock down because of this terrorist 

 

Is this what the Civil War is going to look like? 

 

I sincerely doubt there will be a civil war, but I do believe we are going to see a marked increase in political violence.

  • Agree 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

Since some are concerned with random takes from Twitter. I'll include the background on this one.. Here's a former Gorsuch clerk and former counsel to Senate judiciary committee. So sure he's on the right, but also more qualified to opine than anyone here.

 

 

  • Like (+1) 1
  • Disagree 2
Link to comment
Share on other sites

3 minutes ago, DRsGhost said:

Since some are concerned with random takes from Twitter. I'll include the background on this one.. Here's a former Gorsuch clerk and former counsel to Senate judiciary committee. So sure he's on the right, but also more qualified to opine than anyone here.

 

 

 

That's certainly a defense he could raise should he be charged since there doesn't appear to be a formal presidential declassification procedure, but I do not think it's a slam dunk.

 

We also know there was ongoing back and forth between the FBI and Trump's team about recovering the documents. I think it's a good question to raise why they went this route, but too early to jump to conclusion either way.

 

 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

2 hours ago, All_Pro_Bills said:

Did CNN report yet that they found a MAGA hat along with a copy of Mein Kampf at the scene?

And a pair of khakis, a light blue shirt, a U-Haul, and mirrored sunglasses.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

2 hours ago, leh-nerd skin-erd said:

So...this is interesting. 

 

94zed comes out and declares that based numbers from the last election, 75 million +/- people in the country are fascists.  Your response is you're "not sure" 75 million citizens are fascists, which is a very brave position to take, Bill.  Godspeed for taking this stand, God Bless the Queen, and Go Trudeau or Go Home!  I guess maybe you see it as 40 million, or 20 million, 60 million or maybe the full 75 million.  Hard to say, not being sure and all.

 

I would suggest, humbly, that the siren call of the every day simpleton is declaring tens of millions of non-believers fascists. 

 

 

 

 

So Lenny, trying not to go over the top. But NOT ALL repubs are fascists, but maybe 10m are. You know all the Poor Boys, Parkland, Sandy Hook denying lovely folks. The rest are being fooled or just hate the left so much. I get that. 

But Trump talks like a wannabee dictator. It is what it is.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

2 hours ago, SoCal Deek said:

Stating that the government is persecuting you makes you a wannabe dictator? Really? How so? Come on Man! 

Just looking at other countries around the world, trying to end an election, defying laws of document removal, kinship with Kim, Putin, Poor Boys, enjoying the attempted obstruction of congress on Jan 6, just to mention a couple little things.

Look, the left have gone way too far, and I hate that people call me a racist because I say D Watson is headed in the Jeffrey Epstein direction.

You taught me to love surfers, and I never liked lefty, being fiscal conservative,  never believed governments should build houses, hate illegall immigration, hate when police issue a description of a dangerous suspect and omit skin color, but Trump would love to be leader for life...and would destroy institutions to do it. IMHO. 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

1 hour ago, ChiGoose said:

 

That's certainly a defense he could raise should he be charged since there doesn't appear to be a formal presidential declassification procedure, but I do not think it's a slam dunk.

 

We also know there was ongoing back and forth between the FBI and Trump's team about recovering the documents. I think it's a good question to raise why they went this route, but too early to jump to conclusion either way.

 

 

This is EXACTLY what the illuminati deepstate want you to think.   It's step 1 in the deep state's takeover. 

  • Haha (+1) 1
  • Thank you (+1) 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

9 minutes ago, DRsGhost said:

 

 

What part of searching the home of a private citizen who had classified documents is an abuse of power? Was the FBI abusing their power when they investigated Hillary's email server?

  • Like (+1) 1
  • Haha (+1) 1
  • Thank you (+1) 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

6 minutes ago, Tiberius said:

"We Love Trump" 

 

Terrorists love Trump 


And here I thought they backed the blue.

 

Maybe they only like the police when the police go after the “right” people. 

  • Like (+1) 1
  • Agree 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

  • DRsGhost changed the title to Rogue Agency: FBI & DOJ Corruption: Regime Gestapo/FBI Raids 45th POTUS Private Residence
 Share

×
×
  • Create New...