POLICE STATE BIDEN TRIALS: Corrupt DOJ/FBI/GA DA/CO SC/ME SoS: Trump Indicted 4x.

Yields Surge After Treasury Boosts Auction Sizes More Than Expected, Sees Debt Issuance Tsunami On Deck

BY TYLER DURDEN

WEDNESDAY, AUG 02, 2023 - 01:44 PM

We gave a big picture preview of the debt flood (and fiscal crisis) that is coming to the US this past Monday when, looking at the latest Treasury debt estimates, we showed that the US predicted a near-record $1 trillion in debt sales in the current quarter (up from $$733BN forecast previously) and $852 billion in Oct-Dec quarter, numbers so staggering they are usually associated with economic crises...

. but in this case a surge in debt issuance meant to sustain the illusion of the deficit-busting Bidenomics, which has managed to keep the US economy from imploding only thanks to massive new debt and deficit spending, or what BofA's Michael Hartnett called "The Era Of Fiscal Excess", something which Fitch finally realized last on Tuesday when it became only the second rating agency in history to downgrade the US AAA rating.

No wonder the huge distraction.

Its the fascists MO.

• Thank you (+1) 2

Imagine being an expert attorney like The King for a moment. All that training, experience and expertise so that he can go through convoluted hand waving twisting gyrations to support a novel legal theory to punish his sworn political enemy.

All while ignoring the existence of the 1st ammendment. 

But that's why he's the King!

• Like (+1) 2

For all you Trump haters popping champagne over this dubious indictment, here's EXACTLY why it may collapse

By ALAN DERSHOWITZ 

I can imagine the sound of champagne bottles popping from Martha's Vineyard to Washington D.C., as President Donald Trump's haters celebrate this third, historic federal indictment.

If only they were able to drop their partisan blinders and see the grave damage this legal lunacy is doing to our country!

On Tuesday, U.S. Special Counsel Jack Smith revealed felony charges against the former president for allegedly subverting the will of the American people and attempting to overturn the results of an election.

Yes, Trump's behavior following his 2020 loss was wrong. But was it criminal?

Not on the basis of what I've seen thus far.

Have no doubt, corrupting the U.S. justice system to punish a former president and current candidate nudges the country ever closer to tribalism, chaos and collapse.

If the attorney general appointed by the incumbent president authorizes the prosecution of the president's chief election rival, the evidence of a serious crime should be overwhelming.

His guilt should be clear beyond doubt, so as to avoid any reasonable suspicion that the prosecution was motivated, even in part, by partisan consideration.

{snip}

The current indictment involves far more serious accusations, but the evidence seems speculative.

In order to establish the underlying charges, the government would have to prove beyond a reasonable doubt that Trump himself actually knew and believed that he had lost the election fair and square.

That he intended to subvert the will of the people.

I doubt they can prove that.

I did not believe that the government would bring this indictment unless it had corroborated evidence that Trump had told people that he knew he had been defeated and was challenging the results for fraudulent and corrupt purposes.

But from what I have read and heard, they don't appear to have any such evidence.

When his son-in-law Jared Kushner was summoned before the grand jury, it was widely expected that he might provide that smoking gun, but he apparently said the opposite: that Trump actually believed he had won.

Others who spoke to Trump during the relevant time period also believe that he was persuaded that the election had been stolen.

I think he is wrong, but it's not what I or the grand jurors think: it's what Trump himself believed.

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-12366013/ALAN-DERSHOWITZ-Trump-haters-popping-champagne-dubious-indictment-heres-EXACTLY-collapse.html

• Like (+1) 1

1 hour ago, B-Man said:

For all you Trump haters popping champagne over this dubious indictment, here's EXACTLY why it may collapse

By ALAN DERSHOWITZ 

I can imagine the sound of champagne bottles popping from Martha's Vineyard to Washington D.C., as President Donald Trump's haters celebrate this third, historic federal indictment.

If only they were able to drop their partisan blinders and see the grave damage this legal lunacy is doing to our country!

On Tuesday, U.S. Special Counsel Jack Smith revealed felony charges against the former president for allegedly subverting the will of the American people and attempting to overturn the results of an election.

Yes, Trump's behavior following his 2020 loss was wrong. But was it criminal?

Not on the basis of what I've seen thus far.

Have no doubt, corrupting the U.S. justice system to punish a former president and current candidate nudges the country ever closer to tribalism, chaos and collapse.

If the attorney general appointed by the incumbent president authorizes the prosecution of the president's chief election rival, the evidence of a serious crime should be overwhelming.

His guilt should be clear beyond doubt, so as to avoid any reasonable suspicion that the prosecution was motivated, even in part, by partisan consideration.

{snip}

The current indictment involves far more serious accusations, but the evidence seems speculative.

In order to establish the underlying charges, the government would have to prove beyond a reasonable doubt that Trump himself actually knew and believed that he had lost the election fair and square.

That he intended to subvert the will of the people.

I doubt they can prove that.

I did not believe that the government would bring this indictment unless it had corroborated evidence that Trump had told people that he knew he had been defeated and was challenging the results for fraudulent and corrupt purposes.

But from what I have read and heard, they don't appear to have any such evidence.

When his son-in-law Jared Kushner was summoned before the grand jury, it was widely expected that he might provide that smoking gun, but he apparently said the opposite: that Trump actually believed he had won.

Others who spoke to Trump during the relevant time period also believe that he was persuaded that the election had been stolen.

I think he is wrong, but it's not what I or the grand jurors think: it's what Trump himself believed.

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-12366013/ALAN-DERSHOWITZ-Trump-haters-popping-champagne-dubious-indictment-heres-EXACTLY-collapse.html

To show how the left has lost their collective minds, you need to only show how they mercilessly attack Dershowitz ( friggin liberal icon Alan Dershowitz!),  for simply pointing out how dangerous and flimsy these indictments are. 

• Like (+1) 1

6 minutes ago, BillsFanNC said:

To show how the left has lost their collective minds, you need to only show how they mercilessly attack Dershowitz ( friggin liberal icon Alan Dershowitz!),  for simply pointing out how dangerous and flimsy these indictments are. 

So flimsy but Alan doesn’t want to represent Trump. Wonder why..,

Long live the psyop, Karen 

On 8/2/2023 at 11:10 AM, Roundybout said:

I don’t think it’ll be Newsome, I don’t think he’s popular enough outside Cali. I’m hoping Jared Polis runs. 

And Jared Polis (who?) is?

• Like (+1) 1

1 hour ago, Unforgiven said:

IMHO, and I'm nobody ...no affiliations, no nothing just a hunch here...

These leftists guys may be pushing this country towards a serious civil war...

It is beyond OBVIOUS there are tyrants in charge.

Which is EXACTLY why Comey didn’t indict Hilary and Trump didn’t then work to lock her up. The minute you start arresting you political opponents, no matter how deserving or fictional, there’s no coming back. None. 

• Awesome! (+1) 2

5 minutes ago, SoCal Deek said:

Which is EXACTLY why Comey didn’t indict Hilary and Trump didn’t then work to lock her up. The minute you start arresting you political opponents, no matter how deserving or fictional, there’s no coming back. None. 

But what about sAvINg dEmOcRAcY?

• Haha (+1) 1

14 minutes ago, SoCal Deek said:

Comey didn’t indict Hillary because he would have lost the case.

He did, however, give Trump a nice gift with his October surprise. 

• Eyeroll 1

5 hours ago, BillsFanNC said:

Whenever you represent Donald Trump, you are forever stained that’s just the way it is

2 hours ago, Unforgiven said:

IMHO, and I'm nobody ...no affiliations, no nothing just a hunch here...

These leftists guys may be pushing this country towards a serious civil war...

It is beyond OBVIOUS there are tyrants in charge.

Lol

Jack Smith Admits Making False Claim to Court in Trump Case

by Tom Ozimek

Special counsel Jack Smith’s team made a startling admission in its case against former President Donald Trump, acknowledging in a new court filing that it failed to turn over all evidence to Mr. Trump’s legal team as required by law and falsely claimed that it had.

Mr. Smith’s team said in a July 31 court filing (pdf) in its classified documents case against the former president that it had incorrectly claimed during a July 18 court hearing that it had provided all Mar-a-Lago surveillance footage to Mr. Trump’s defense attorneys, as required by law.

https://www.theepochtimes.com/mkt_app/us/jack-smith-admits-to-making-false-claim-to-court-in-trump-case-5437903?

• Like (+1) 1
  • Haha (+1) 1

g5Nt0bhVpHKW.jpeg

Indicting Trump for 'knowingly false statements' about election sets US on dangerous path

USA Today, by Jonathan Turley

Special counsel Jack Smith made history on Tuesday. It wasn't just the federal indictment of a former president. Smith already did that in June with the indictment of Donald Trump on charges that he mishandled classified documents. No, Smith and his team have made history in the worst way by attempting to fully criminalize disinformation by seeking the incarceration for a politician on false claims made during and after an election.

The hatred for Trump is so all-encompassing that legal experts on the political left have ignored the chilling implications of this indictment. This complaint is based largely on statements that are protected under the First Amendment.

https://www.lucianne.com/2023/08/04/indicting_trump_for_knowingly_false_statements_about_election_sets_us_on_dangerous_path_112549.html

• Like (+1) 1
  • Disagree 1
  • Agree 1
  • Thank you (+1) 1