POLICE STATE BIDEN TRIALS: Corrupt DOJ/FBI/GA DA/CO SC/ME SoS: Trump Indicted 4x.

On 7/18/2023 at 9:40 PM, ChiGoose said:

Or, and here’s the tricky part, you need actual hard evidence to prove that he knew about it. 

Here’s an example: let’s say that he says he didn’t know the documents were there but then when investigators look into it, they find several other documents or items dated after he left office mixed in. Or his signature or writing on the documents that can be shown to have been done after he left office. 

I’m sorry the law doesn’t contort to meet your expectations but I suppose if you just cry a lot maybe you can convince someone who doesn’t know any better that you’re right. 

He's tried that for awhile.  He's the HCQ guy.  

5 minutes ago, SectionC3 said:

He's tried that for awhile.  He's the HCQ guy.  

Anyone who believes "I didn't know classified docs were in my garage I've visited every weekend for the past decade" shouldn't be talking.  About anything.

• Thank you (+1) 3

18 hours ago, Doc said:

Anyone who believes "I didn't know classified docs were in my garage I've visited every weekend for the past decade" shouldn't be talking.  About anything.

Hoax.  Neither situation is good.  But not knowing is better than knowing and retaining national secrets for use as a party trick.  Unless you’re MAGA.  In which case it’s awesome and something to do just before you look at a meme about Hunter Biden’s laptop and then squirt Lysol on your eyes because you looked at a Biden. 

• Haha (+1) 1

No surprise.

DOJ Asks Judge to Send Devon Archer to Prison in Attempt to Obstruct Congressional Investigation.

Rep. James Comer broke some interesting news Sunday morning while appearing on Fox News with Maria Bartiromo.

During the segment, Bartiromo produced a letter sent by the DOJ to the judge handling Devon Archer’s criminal case. It contained a request to set a surrender date for him to report to prison.

The unusual timing was an immediate topic of discussion between Comer and Bartiromo because Archer is set to speak to House investigators on Monday.

As Comer notes, it’s unusual for the DOJ to take this kind of procedural step on a weekend. Is it just a coincidence that days before Archer is set to testify, the federal government is suddenly trying to fast-track his imprisonment based on unrelated charges? No one can say for sure at this point, but that’s a pretty big coincidence given he lost his appeal nearly two months prior.

https://redstate.com/bonchie/2023/07/30/doj-asks-judge-to-send-devon-archer-to-prison-in-alleged-attempt-to-obstruct-congressional-investigation-n784802

19 minutes ago, B-Man said:

No surprise.

DOJ Asks Judge to Send Devon Archer to Prison in Attempt to Obstruct Congressional Investigation.

Rep. James Comer broke some interesting news Sunday morning while appearing on Fox News with Maria Bartiromo.

During the segment, Bartiromo produced a letter sent by the DOJ to the judge handling Devon Archer’s criminal case. It contained a request to set a surrender date for him to report to prison.

The unusual timing was an immediate topic of discussion between Comer and Bartiromo because Archer is set to speak to House investigators on Monday.

As Comer notes, it’s unusual for the DOJ to take this kind of procedural step on a weekend. Is it just a coincidence that days before Archer is set to testify, the federal government is suddenly trying to fast-track his imprisonment based on unrelated charges? No one can say for sure at this point, but that’s a pretty big coincidence given he lost his appeal nearly two months prior.

https://redstate.com/bonchie/2023/07/30/doj-asks-judge-to-send-devon-archer-to-prison-in-alleged-attempt-to-obstruct-congressional-investigation-n784802

Purely coincidence. :lol:

:rolleyes:

9 minutes ago, Unforgiven said:

Arrest all conservatives! I tell ya the concentration camps are just around the corner.

Or in this case, arrest former business associates of the regime family before they can testify against the regime.