POLICE STATE BIDEN TRIALS: Corrupt DOJ/FBI/GA DA/CO SC/ME SoS: Trump Indicted 4x.

1 hour ago, B-Man said:

Who is lying? Merrick Garland or the whistleblowers?

BY JONATHAN TURLEY

“I’m not the deciding official.”

Those five words, allegedly from Delaware U.S. Attorney David Weiss, shocked IRS and FBI investigators in a meeting on October 22, 2022. This is because, in refusing to appoint a special counsel, Attorney Garland Merrick Garland had repeatedly assured the public and Congress that Weiss had total authority over his investigation.

IRS supervisory agent Gary A. Shapley Jr. told Congress he was so dismayed by Weiss’s statement and other admissions that he memorialized them in a communication to other team members.

Shapley and another whistleblower detail what they describe as a pattern of interference with their investigation of Hunter Biden, including the denial of searches, lines of questioning, and even attempted indictments. 

The only thing abundantly clear is that someone is lying. Either these whistleblowers are lying to Congress, or these Justice Department officials (including Garland) are lying

https://thehill.com/opinion/criminal-justice/4065497-who-is-lying-merrick-garland-or-the-whistleblowers/

"Believe all whistleblowers!"

3 minutes ago, BillsFanNC said:

So they're going to find a prosecute the person at DOJ who leaked the Trump recording to CNN, right?

:lol:

Leftists cannot be leftists without the prerequisite hypocrisy.

I expect this leak was approved by the AG.  If I'm a defense attorney I'd demand the DOJ identify the leaker and arrest the reporter and compel them to reveal their source.  Do this under the Espionage Act which I believe is what they got Julian Assuage on for receiving and publishing "stolen" secrets.  Same thing.  Sadly, the truth is government officials don't mind leaking out a secret or two every now and then if it helps further their objectives and they have no more respect for the confidentiality of information than they accuse Trump of here.  But expecting the keepers of the law to arrest themselves for breaking the law is asking too much.    

• Like (+1) 1
  • Agree 2
  • Thank you (+1) 2

Oh. You don't say?

Here's a hint for those not paying attention for the last seven years. Whenever some bad news about democrats is gaining traction, or more recently about the Bidens specifically, you can set your watch to the incoming leak from the FBI/DOJ about something Trump.

Never fails.

13 minutes ago, BillsFanNC said:

Oh. You don't say?

Here's a hint for those not paying attention for the last seven years. Whenever some bad news about democrats is gaining traction, or more recently about the Bidens specifically, you can set your watch to the incoming leak from the FBI/DOJ about something Trump.

Never fails.

Different sets of rules for the sh!tlibs. 

What is happening to America's FREE SPEECH ?

Her full tweet

Having been the only journalist to attend the hearing on this injunction, I can tell you we’ve lost our DOJ to tyrants and it’s more clear now than ever. The judge asked the gov a question. “Please tell me if the statements I’m about to say are protected free speech” 

1. The COVID-19 vaccines don’t work. 
2. The 2020 election was stolen 
3. Gas prices are high because of Joe Biden 

And several more. 

In each case the government was UNABLE TO SAY that the statement was protected. The answer was “it depends who is saying it” and when pressed further, the excuse was that even if it’s an American they could be being compensated by a foreign government and be guilty of FARA violations. 

• Like (+1) 1
  • Angry 1