POLICE STATE BIDEN TRIALS: Corrupt DOJ/FBI/GA DA/CO SC/ME SoS: Trump Indicted 4x.

• BillsFanNC changed the title to Corrupt DOJ/FBI/Georgia DA: Trump Indicted For Fourth Time, US Police State Officially Ushered In.

Far right wing constitutional law professor Alan Dershowitz...

And if you're going after the man running for president against your person, you have to have the strongest case. Otherwise, it becomes a banana republic. Anybody can prosecute anybody.And we're opening the door to prosecution of Democrats by Republicans, Republicans by Democrats. It's what Alexander Hamilton wrote in The Federalist isthe most dangerous threat to democracy, and we're seeing it unfold in front of our eyes.Very, very tragically. 

I'm not a Republican, I'm not a Trump supporter, but I care deeply about the Constitution.I care deeply about preserving the rule of law. And we're seeing it being fritter away for partisan political purposes

• Like (+1) 1
  • Agree 1
  • Awesome! (+1) 1

3 minutes ago, BillsFanNC said:

Far right wing constitutional law professor Alan Dershowitz...

And if you're going after the man running for president against your person, you have to have the strongest case. Otherwise, it becomes a banana republic. Anybody can prosecute anybody.And we're opening the door to prosecution of Democrats by Republicans, Republicans by Democrats. It's what Alexander Hamilton wrote in The Federalist isthe most dangerous threat to democracy, and we're seeing it unfold in front of our eyes.Very, very tragically. 

I'm not a Republican, I'm not a Trump supporter, but I care deeply about the Constitution.I care deeply about preserving the rule of law. And we're seeing it being fritter away for partisan political purposes

Cause they hate the foundation of this country.  and want to transform it. got to tear it down first.

just look at the voices calling for a "insert group" bill of rights.  but where the state provides the rights.

They (PACS) attack the courts and laws from all angles.

When the people find that they can vote themselves money, that will herald the end of the republic.“

– Benjamin Franklin

“Democracy is two wolves and a lamb voting on what they are going to have for lunch.“

– George Carlin

I think a General Government necessary for us, and there is no form of government, but what may be a blessing to the people if well administered; and believe further, that this is likely to be well administered for a course of years, and can only end in despotism, as other forms have done before it, when the people shall become so corrupted as to need despotic government, being incapable of any other.“

― Benjamin Franklin

Asked by a woman what kind of government had been decided upon -- a republic or a monarchy -- Franklin replied, "A republic, Madam, if you can keep it."

• Thank you (+1) 3

18 minutes ago, Irv said:

We might as well be living in China now.  Biden and his buddies have ruined this country in just a couple of years.  Pure evil.  What a mess.

Hopefully things will get better for you.  Some of us are thriving quite well.

• Eyeroll 1
  • Haha (+1) 1

Lawyers for former President Donald Trump responded after midnight Tuesday morning to the late-night indictment in Fulton County, Georgia

Their full statement — issued by Drew Findling, Jennifer Little and Marissa Goldberg — follows:

The events that have unfolded today have been shocking and absurd, starting with the leak of a presumed and premature indictment before the witnesses had testified or the grand jurors had deliberated and ending with the District Attorney being unable to offer any explanation. In light of this major fumble, the Fulton County District Attorney’s Office clearly decided to force through and rush this 98-page indictment. This one-sided grand jury presentation relied on witnesses who harbor their own personal and political interests— some of whom ran campaigns touting their efforts against the accused and/or profited from book deals and employment opportunities as a result. We look forward to a detailed review of this indictment which is undoubtedly just as flawed and unconstitutional as this entire process has been.

Critics noted that the 41-count indictment (which include 13 counts against Trump) accuses the defendants of crimes for simply arguing that the 2020 presidential election was flawed. That, in turn implicates the First Amendment right to free speech and the Sixth Amendment right to counsel. The indictment also attempts to use a county court in Georgia to charge the defendants for crimes allegedly committed on a national scale and in violation of a federal election, which typically fall under federal jurisdiction.

https://www.newsweek.com/trump-lawyers-hit-out-shocking-absurd-georgia-indictment-1819754

• Like (+1) 1

1 hour ago, 49er Fan said:

Hopefully things will get better for you.  Some of us are thriving quite well.

Spoken like a true Democrat sheep. Some will have their access to private jets, the finest meats and however much energy they need. The rest will walk and ride bikes where “racist highways” once were, eat bugs and tofu charge their “ cars” on Tuesdays and Thursdays and run their air conditioning 5 days per month. Edit: while doing well financially , I don’t like seeing the collapse of American society around me. Some of us do care deeply about that . 

Edited by Boatdrinks
  • Like (+1) 1

🎯 

It doesn't matter what rights you have under the Constitution of the United States, if the government can punish you for exercising those rights. And it doesn't matter what limits the Constitution puts on government officials' power, if they can exceed those limits without any adverse consequences.

In other words, the Constitution cannot protect you, if you don't protect the Constitution with your votes against anyone who violates it. Those government officials who want more power are not going to stop unless they get stopped.

As long as millions of Americans vote on the basis of who gives them free stuff, look for their freedom — and all our freedom — to be eroded away, bit by bit. Our children and grandchildren may yet come to see the Constitution as just some quaint words from the past that people once took seriously.

• Agree 1

1 hour ago, Roundybout said:

Did she call officials telling them to "find votes" or is she complaining about gerrymandering? hmm. 

If you had actually watched the video before replying you would know. 

• Like (+1) 1
  • Thank you (+1) 1