POLICE STATE BIDEN TRIALS: Corrupt DOJ/FBI/GA DA/CO SC/ME SoS: Trump Indicted 4x.

1 hour ago, ChiGoose said:

I can’t say for certain but I would guess it is. If they could keep the names redacted in this case, I would think they would have. 

Should have just searched first.  They're public knowledge, at least in GA.

• Like (+1) 1
  • Thank you (+1) 1

15 hours ago, BillsFanNC said:

Roundy, the King, Quack MD,  TFR, JFR all STILL buying it...

Useful idiots are quite useful.

Amazing work by CNN. they somehow found a bunch of people that were able to puke CNN talking points back at them.

Modern Journalism 101

19 hours ago, ChiGoose said:

Trump supporters post names and addresses of Georgia grand jurors online

"The purported names and addresses of members of the grand jury that indicted Donald Trump and 18 of his co-defendants on state racketeering charges this week have been posted on a fringe website that often features violent rhetoric, NBC News has learned.

The grand jurors have come under attack in the days since Trump's indictment, the fourth criminal indictment brought against the twice-impeached former president.

“These jurors have signed their death warrant by falsely indicting President Trump," read one post on a pro-Trump forum in response to a post including the names of jurors, which was viewed by NBC News."

Can't say it's surprising. The first thing I thought when I saw the indictment had the names of the jurors on it was that they'd be doxxed and threatened.

I want to know where they dining so I can harass them at the restaurant

• Like (+1) 1
  • Thank you (+1) 1

New Emails Provide Stunning Evidence of DOJ and Hunter Biden Corruption

ef054ea9-a56a-454b-a8ff-143053c1e8e2-105

A new report from Politico blew up the lengths to which Hunter Biden's legal team went to secure the sweetheart plea deal that would eventually fall apart under questioning from Judge Maryellen Noreika. 

In a shocking revelation, a threat was lodged to call President Joe Biden as a witness if the now-infamous gun crime Hunter Biden committed was prosecuted. That would have presumably left the DOJ facing the wrath of the White House, and sure enough, pre-trial diversion with broad immunity was eventually offered. 

The New York Times was also shown the emails that Politico based its story on, and together, the two outlets offer a stunning look at various events that appear to show clear collusion between Hunter Biden and the DOJ. Tristen Leavitt, who works for Empower Oversight, a whistleblower advocacy group that represents Gary Shapley and Joseph Ziegler, put together a thread of the highlights.

https://redstate.com/bonchie/2023/08/20/emails-provide-stunning-evidence-of-doj-and-hunter-biden-collusion-and-an-obession-with-donald-trump-n2162833

• Shocked 1

On 8/16/2023 at 11:48 AM, B-Man said:

You. . . . . are . . . . . a . . . . . liar.

Fulton County Clerk Claims She Was Practicing for Trump Indictment When 'Fictitious' Document Was Posted

f75d789d-35f5-4f4e-b6da-d51f7c980dcf-536

https://redstate.com/jenvanlaar/2023/08/15/fulton-county-court-clerk-claims-she-was-practicing-for-trump-indictment-n2162681

She already has orange on for when she takes the perp walk.Orange is the mew  black.

• Like (+1) 1