Impact of Dobbs and Abortion Laws

1 minute ago, BillStime said:

Awesome - so we can put you down as a yes for auto vasectomies from the start of puberty.

Thanks Ditz! 

No problem Schill!  You keep fighting that good fight brah.  January 6!!

• Haha (+1) 1

21 minutes ago, B-Man said:

WELL. 

This is why we get the hysterically untrue propaganda articles like Billy posted above.

Alabama Supreme Court rules that frozen embryos are ‘children.’

https://www.wsfa.com/2024/02/20/alabama-supreme-court-rules-that-frozen-embryos-are-children/

WELL.

No, Bonnie.

GGmPqInXsAAb12Z?format=jpg&name=medium

GGmPqInXwAEU3ft?format=jpg&name=medium

You clearly didn't read it... 

Idiot

1 hour ago, BillStime said:

WELL.

No, Bonnie.

GGmPqInXsAAb12Z?format=jpg&name=medium

GGmPqInXwAEU3ft?format=jpg&name=medium

You clearly didn't read it... 

Idiot

You’re a loser and a moron.  They can quote scripture all they want you commie thug.  

Look at this other horrible example referencing scripture:

On January 5, 1865, Thaddeus Stevens gave a speech on the House floor in support of the 13th Amendment. The high point of those remarks were:

Those who believe that a righteous Providence punishes nations for national sins believe that this terrible plague is brought upon us as a punishment for our oppression of a harmless race of men inflicted without cause and without excuse for ages. I accept this belief; for I remember that an ancient despot, not so cruel as this Republic, held a people in bondage — a bondage much lighter than American slavery; that the Lord ordered him to liberate them. He refused. His whole people were punished. Plague after plague was sent upon the land until the seventh slew the firstborn of every household; nor did they cease until the tyrant 'let the people go.' We have suffered more than all the plagues of Egypt; more than the first-born of every household has been taken. We still harden our hearts and refuse to let the people go. The scourge still continues, nor do I expect it to cease until we obey the high behest of the Father of men. We are about to have another opportunity to obey this command. We are about to ascertain the national will by another vote to amend the Constitution. If gentlemen opposite it will yield to the voice of God and humanity and vote for it, I verily believe the sword of the destroying angel will be stayed and this people be reunited. If we still harden our hearts and blood must still flow, may the blood of the victims sit heavily on the hearts of those who cause it. 

Congressional Globe, 38 Cong. 2 session, January 13, 1865, p. 124

One of the most famous speeches ever given on the House Floor. 

Edited by Big Blitz
  • Thank you (+1) 1

This is actually what I am now hoping for.

Alabama, trying to act to the rest of the country and the world like it is no longer the bible-thumping backwater of its stereotype, sees years of rebranding shot to ***** in one fell swoop. Again. First Roy Moore, now this.

Women, just don't move there. And if you live there, just move somewhere else.

On 2/14/2024 at 5:16 AM, Doc said:

Abortion isn’t even in the top-10 issues anymore. But keep thinking it is and running on it. 

Oh yes it is

On 2/19/2024 at 8:21 PM, Big Blitz said:

You’re a loser and a moron.  They can quote scripture all they want you commie thug.  

Look at this other horrible example referencing scripture:

On January 5, 1865, Thaddeus Stevens gave a speech on the House floor in support of the 13th Amendment. The high point of those remarks were:

Those who believe that a righteous Providence punishes nations for national sins believe that this terrible plague is brought upon us as a punishment for our oppression of a harmless race of men inflicted without cause and without excuse for ages. I accept this belief; for I remember that an ancient despot, not so cruel as this Republic, held a people in bondage — a bondage much lighter than American slavery; that the Lord ordered him to liberate them. He refused. His whole people were punished. Plague after plague was sent upon the land until the seventh slew the firstborn of every household; nor did they cease until the tyrant 'let the people go.' We have suffered more than all the plagues of Egypt; more than the first-born of every household has been taken. We still harden our hearts and refuse to let the people go. The scourge still continues, nor do I expect it to cease until we obey the high behest of the Father of men. We are about to have another opportunity to obey this command. We are about to ascertain the national will by another vote to amend the Constitution. If gentlemen opposite it will yield to the voice of God and humanity and vote for it, I verily believe the sword of the destroying angel will be stayed and this people be reunited. If we still harden our hearts and blood must still flow, may the blood of the victims sit heavily on the hearts of those who cause it. 

Congressional Globe, 38 Cong. 2 session, January 13, 1865, p. 124

One of the most famous speeches ever given on the House Floor. 

***** your God

5 hours ago, SCBills said:

If only there was a way that the GOP could flip this issue on the Dems…

18-29 year olds - hey there’s hope.  

That’s definitely a major reason why Trump is talking about proposing this.  

It’s unfortunate but it’s politically the right thing - lives will still be saved - and states can still lower that or still ban.

The Democrat alternative is legislation that could kill as many as possible.  So there’s your options.  

• Like (+1) 1
  • Agree 1

10 hours ago, John from Riverside said:

Oh yes it is

No, it's not John.  Illegal immigration is tied for 1st and that's why the Dems suddenly started admitting there's a crisis at the border and are trying to pin it on Repubs.

• Like (+1) 1

1 hour ago, Doc said:

No, it's not John.  Illegal immigration is tied for 1st and that's why the Dems suddenly started admitting there's a crisis at the border and are trying to pin it on Repubs.

First of all, if you take a look at the polls after elections, you will see that women’s rights is right there at the forefront

It’s easy to put it on Republicans because they are ones that asked for immigration reform and then killed the bill

It’s a bad look

33 minutes ago, John from Riverside said:

It’s easy to put it on Republicans because they are ones that asked for immigration reform and then killed the bill

Not true.

They prevented a bill that wasn't satisfactory.

• Thank you (+1) 1