Impact of Dobbs and Abortion Laws

10 minutes ago, TSOL said:

Why are all the planned Parenthood a in super poor neighborhoods? 

Because one of the main drivers of elective abortions is unwanted pregnancies. 

PP can provide contraceptives and other healthcare to areas that typically lack access. This helps people avoid situations that lead to unwanted pregnancies and abortions. 

30 minutes ago, BillStime said:

Why is it ridiculous?  You are talking out of both sides of your mouth.

And what do my children have to do with this discussion other than I don’t want their heads getting blown off at school or a grocery store because of the GOP obsessions with guns? 

You realize this sthick of yours doesn’t play on here anymore, right? Just keep poking and poking but never answer a single question. What a clown. 

• Agree 1

9 minutes ago, ChiGoose said:

Because one of the main drivers of elective abortions is unwanted pregnancies. 

PP can provide contraceptives and other healthcare to areas that typically lack access. This helps people avoid situations that lead to unwanted pregnancies and abortions. 

I'm not for banning abortion. 

Just recreational abortion 

7 minutes ago, SoCal Deek said:

You realize this sthick of yours doesn’t play on here anymore, right? Just keep poking and poking but never answer a single question. What a clown. 

You realize my shtick is more aligned with a majority of Americans than yours, right? 

I have asked you several times what solutions you have?

Other than whiffing like you always do - let’s hear it! 

3 minutes ago, TSOL said:

So you think it's not a serious situation and decision for almost anyone? You think the poors are just out there ***** like rabbits and then like - "cool, I'm preggers- not I can get that abortion I always wanted!" Really? That shows an incredible lack of empathy. You seem to be a fairly intelligent person. Get a grip.

Just now, Gene Frenkle said:

So you think it's not a serious situation and decision for almost anyone? You think the poors are just out there ***** like rabbits and then like - "cool, I'm preggers- not I can get that abortion I always wanted!" Really? That shows an incredible lack of empathy. You seem to be a fairly intelligent person. Get a grip.

Yes I do think that. 

Did you know black women are 8% of the population yet account for 43% of abortions in this country? 

This issue needs to be looked at deeper than a "my body my choice" way.

It's about education and family values. Two things that our country is seriously lacking in 

2 minutes ago, TSOL said:

Yes I do think that. 

Did you know black women are 8% of the population yet account for 43% of abortions in this country? 

It's about education and family values. Two things that our country is seriously lacking in 

Where's DC Tom when you need him?

You are out of touch - probably age-related.

2 minutes ago, Gene Frenkle said:

Where's DC Tom when you need him?

I know, it's an upsetting issue and it's hard to think about the realities of it all. 

Dont worry, it'll be ok. I won't try to make you think about it anymore. 

8 minutes ago, TSOL said:

Yes I do think that. 

I already suggested that you should do a root cause analysis. It’ll explain what’s going on. 

Or you can just be out here displaying your ignorance for all to see. 

Whichever works best for you, I suppose. 

1 minute ago, Coffeesforclosers said:

What the hell is "recreational abortion"?

I dont know anybody who goes to the doctor because they're bored. 

It’s a term made up by people who have no idea what they are talking about but want to pretend to be smart. 

• Like (+1) 1

26 minutes ago, TSOL said:

If someone engages in recreational abortion as you call it, what kind of parents are they going to be if forced carry through?

Poverty rolls, prison, opioid addiction centers and  probation systems are filled with adults that were unwanted children. 

1 hour ago, TSOL said:

Why are all the planned Parenthood a in super poor neighborhoods? 

What does that have to do with anything? 

53 minutes ago, TSOL said:

Morally bankrupt.

Which is why this country sucks these days 

Go move to Russia then, you will not be missed 

• Thank you (+1) 1

1 minute ago, Gene Frenkle said:

Sick burn, bro.

It's incredibly how hard the forced birth crowd refuses to look at the root causes of abortion.

It's almost as if this is a cynical ploy by the politicians to activate emotions rather than actually solve a problem...

1 minute ago, ChiGoose said:

It's incredibly how hard the forced birth crowd refuses to look at the root causes of abortion.

It's almost as if this is a cynical ploy by the politicians to activate emotions rather than actually solve a problem...

I mean, I did bring up education and family values, or lack thereof.

But sure, pin me, and people like me,  as not looking as the root cause 

Good call. 

1 minute ago, TSOL said:

I mean, I did bring up education and family values, or lack thereof.

But sure, pin me, and people like me,  as not looking as the root cause 

Good call. 

Because those aren't the root causes.

There are literally studies on this.

Here's a fun question for you: What is the number one cause of death for pregnant women?

7 hours ago, TSOL said:

Morally bankrupt.

Which is why this country sucks these days 

Instead of gun control, let's get some more guns in the schools, to prevent people with guns from shooting up schools. Nice morals.

Let's run/elect the guy who grabs women by the *****, has been accused of multiplesexual assaults and rape, and was besties with Epstein. Nice morals.

Instead of helping to care for the children we force them to carry to term, let's cut entitlements because lazy welfare queens. Nice morals.

In fact, let's just thump a Bible while we pack the pickup with AR-15s and Pabst Blue Ribbon on our way to the "totally not racist" All Lives Matter boat parade. That's what Jesus would do, after all. Totally moral.

Those in glass houses...

2 minutes ago, ChiGoose said:

Because those aren't the root causes.

There are literally studies on this.

Here's a fun question for you: What is the number one cause of death for pregnant women?

Not 800,000 a year's worth, I'll tell you that. 

And that's a societal problem, don't try to pull that out there like women are so traumatized by pregnancy.

That's a problem of a horribly lopsided society. 

Just now, TSOL said:

Not 800,000 a year's worth, I'll tell you that. 

And that's a societal problem, don't try to pull that out there like women are so traumatized by pregnancy.

That's a problem of a horribly lopsided society. 

The number one cause of death for pregnant women: homicide.

0-1. But let's give you another chance, what is the number one reason US women give for having an abortion?

4 minutes ago, ChiGoose said:

The number one cause of death for pregnant women: homicide.

0-1. But let's give you another chance, what is the number one reason US women give for having an abortion?

Im not going down your rabbit hole with you, have fun though 

Humans can create life and can destroy life, both have consequences 

• Haha (+1) 1

1 minute ago, ChiGoose said:

Thank you for proving my point.

Continue advocating for positions that have zero chance of creating the effects that you desire.

Dude, you're trying to manipulate statistics to overcomplicate the issue. 

The death of pregnant women? How small of a sample size do you need to analize to try to prove to yourself that you're right 

700 pregnant women per year die by homicide. 

Seriously? That's what you're going to say "you won" over? 

3 minutes ago, TSOL said:

Dude, you're trying to manipulate statistics to overcomplicate the issue. 

The death of pregnant women? How small of a sample size do you need to analize to try to prove to yourself that you're right 

700 pregnant women per year die by homicide. 

Seriously? That's what you're going to say "you won" over? 

Nah, my point is that you can't or won't identify the top cause of elective abortions in the US.

As much as it would upset people on the far Left, I agree with the statement that abortions should be safe, legal, and rare. To that effect, I would support policies that actually reduced the number of abortions. To do that, you need to look to why people are actually having abortions.

That's not something the forced birth crowd does, because actually preventing abortions isn't what they want.

Nah, my point is that you can't or won't identify the top cause of elective abortions in the US.

As much as it would upset people on the far Left, I agree with the statement that abortions should be safe, legal, and rare. To that effect, I would support policies that actually reduced the number of abortions. To do that, you need to look to why people are actually having abortions.

That's not something the forced birth crowd does, because actually preventing abortions isn't what they want.

$3500, payment plans available. 

Creating life is a responsibility that has consequences, whether you're 14 or 40.

Consequences. 

9 minutes ago, TSOL said:

Creating life is a responsibility that has consequences, whether you're 14 or 40.

Consequences. 

You are an unserious person unwilling to do an iota of work to support your arguments (which are based on falsehoods). 

1 minute ago, TSOL said:

One last thing and I'll leave it be.

From an institutional standpoint, it's about population control of minorities. 

But it's also a bandwagon for women's rights so hooray! 

Case in point. 

5 minutes ago, TSOL said:

Consequences. 

Why do you expect everyone else to be as responsible and capable as you claim to be? If you consider yourself to be an average human, that means that at least half of the 7-8 billion people on this planet are less intelligent/capable/responsible than you.

You want to put your impose your moral truths on the rest of us. Are you going to pay for these unwanted children or are you just looking to be mad when people don't live up to your standards? Will their tragic upbringings help you sleep better at night?

Just to be clear, you're in favor of entitlements, right?

• Thank you (+1) 1

You are an unserious person unwilling to do an iota of work to support your arguments (which are based on falsehoods). 

Case in point. 

Sad how darkness weaves it's way into our very souls 

3 minutes ago, Gene Frenkle said:

Backwoods wisdom at its best!

Creating life is a big deal man. If you're going to create life and then shortly after request to terminate it there needs to be some serious consequences to that.

It can't be like going through the McDonald's drive through for a couple of mcdoubles 

Just now, TSOL said:

Creating life is a big deal man. If you're going to create life and then shortly after request to terminate it there needs to be some serious consequences to that.

It can't be like going through the McDonald's drive through for a couple of mcdoubles 

Is it though? Says who? There are plenty of poors in the world. Are you willing to pay for them?

15 minutes ago, TSOL said:

The thing that is so frustrating about these conversations is that to forced birth crowd just resorts to strawmen arguments as opposed to actually advocating for things that would fix the problem they proclaim to care about.

It's how you know they don't really care and stopping abortions isn't really the goal.

2 minutes ago, ChiGoose said:

The thing that is so frustrating about these conversations is that to forced birth crowd just resorts to strawmen arguments as opposed to actually advocating for things that would fix the problem they proclaim to care about.

It's how you know they don't really care and stopping abortions isn't really the goal.

Every time I bring up entitlements I get ghosted. It's hilariously hypothetical to take both an anti-abortion and anti-entitlement position, yet here we are. Ladies and gentlemen, the Republican Party!