Impact of Dobbs and Abortion Laws

Just now, SoCal Deek said:

I’ve always thought of Graham as a good hearted guy. But like so many others, this may not be the time for good hearted politicians. We’ve unfortunately evolved into a Game of Thrones version of Washington. Keep your head in a swivel, lest it be chopped off!

Well, don't try and overturn the will of the people like he was doing. You know who does things like that, right? 

Putin! 

• Like (+1) 1

Just now, Tiberius said:

Well, don't try and overturn the will of the people like he was doing. You know who does things like that, right? 

Putin! 

Along with the entire Democratic Party following the 2016 election. Get your head out of the sand. This election challenging stuff has been going on for years and years. It definitely didn’t start with Trump. 

Just now, SoCal Deek said:

Along with the entire Democratic Party following the 2016 election. Get your head out of the sand. This election challenging stuff has been going on for years and years. It definitely didn’t start with Trump. 

Dems did LEGAL things. 

How can't you understand that simply fact? 

1 minute ago, Tiberius said:

Dems did LEGAL things. 

How can't you understand that simply fact? 

Like what? Trying to install their own electors? Trying not to certify results? Questions the accuracy of voting machines? Asking for recounts? The list is virtually endless. 

• Like (+1) 1

4 minutes ago, SoCal Deek said:

Like what? Trying to install their own electors? Trying not to certify results? Questions the accuracy of voting machines? Asking for recounts? The list is virtually endless. 

Pressuring officials to decertify results, calling out angry mobs against election workers, tampering with voting machines

All illegal 

2 minutes ago, Tiberius said:

Pressuring officials to decertify results, calling out angry mobs against election workers, tampering with voting machines

All illegal 

Working with the FBI to create false stories about your opponent and having those law enforcement agencies leak then to the media…also illegal. 

And…..Calling out an angry mob is not illegal. If it was the Red Menace speech would’ve have landed Joe behind bars. 

Tibs, you can keep up the partisan love affair but this goes both ways. If you can’t see that, I’m afraid you’re not going to like living in the country you’re so desperate to create. 

• Like (+1) 1

2 minutes ago, SoCal Deek said:

Working with the FBI to create false stories about your opponent and having those law enforcement agencies leak then to the media…also illegal. 

And…..Calling out an angry mob is not illegal. If it was the Red Menace speech would’ve have landed Joe behind bars. 

Tibs, you can keep up the partisan love affair but this goes both ways. If you can’t see that, I’m afraid you’re not going to like living in the country you’re so desperate to create. 

Crazy

3 minutes ago, Tiberius said:

No, you take Trump's real crimes and match them up to supposed crimes and say they are equal. Which is not true. 

Kind of childish

If you can’t get over your Trump hate I can’t help you. If you haven’t figured out that we are ALL being played by the media, government, foreign entities, and domestic business interests who work behind the scenes to promote and maintain this internal American feud I’m thinking you need to step away from the keyboard for a while. Keep your sense of humor is the best advice I can give you. 

• Like (+1) 1
  • Agree 1

1 minute ago, SoCal Deek said:

If you can’t get over your Trump hate I can’t help you. If you haven’t figured out that we are ALL being played by the media, government, foreign entities, and domestic business interests who work behind the scenes to promote and maintain this internal American feud I’m thinking you need to step away from the keyboard for a while. Keep your sense of humor is the best advice I can give you. 

Just want him held accountable. That's all. 

• Like (+1) 1

2 minutes ago, Tiberius said:

Just want him held accountable. That's all. 

I don’t blame you there, but remember there are WAY more people than Trump who need to be held accountable. It’s a really long list. I’d recommend that you drop it. The only thing that comes from your blood lust is the same thing back in the other direction and the feud never ends. You can see that in countries all over the world and it goes on for decades and even centuries. It doesn’t end well. It never does. 

9 minutes ago, SoCal Deek said:

I don’t blame you there, but remember there are WAY more people than Trump who need to be held accountable. It’s a really long list. I’d recommend that you drop it. The only thing that comes from your blood lust is the same thing back in the other direction and the feud never ends. You can see that in countries all over the world and it goes on for decades and even centuries. It doesn’t end well. It never does. 

no, Trump was the catalyst and still is. Arrest, convict and imprison 

• Like (+1) 1
  • Haha (+1) 1

4 minutes ago, Tiberius said:

no, Trump was the catalyst and still is. Arrest, convict and imprison 

So now that’s it’s been proven that the Clinton campaign made up a fake story and then induced the FBI to spy on both the Trump campaign and his administration you still think it started with Trump? It didn’t. And it didn’t start with Hillary either. Sorry to burst your bubble. 

PS: Santa Claus isn’t real. 

• Agree 1

2 minutes ago, SoCal Deek said:

So now that’s it’s been proven that the Clinton campaign made up a fake story and then induced the FBI to spy on both the Trump campaign and his administration you still think it started with Trump? It didn’t. And it didn’t start with Hillary either. Sorry to burst your bubble. 

PS: Santa Claus isn’t real. 

Ya, sure they did! 

4 hours ago, SoCal Deek said:

Please.  This is a different type of hoax.  Some people here are deluded and kind of dumb. You’re not.  The idea that the whole of the Democratic Party attempted a post hoc theft of the 2016 election is absurd.