Secret Service Deleted Jan 6 Text Messages After Oversight Officials Requested Them

5 minutes ago, Doc said:

Amazing what they can find when they want to…

It’s the year 2170. Our descendants are living a life that we today cannot possibly imagine. One of them logs into their metaverse account and types the words that will never die:

“…but Hillary’s emails”

19 minutes ago, ChiGoose said:

It’s the year 2170. Our descendants are living a life that we today cannot possibly imagine. One of them logs into their metaverse account and types the words that will never die:

“…but Hillary’s emails”

The next you get a top secret government clearance let us all know. Hack! 

1 hour ago, SoCal Deek said:

Doesn’t anyone see the irony here with Hilary’s emails? 

The text messages were wiped, like with a cloth.

On 7/15/2022 at 7:53 AM, DRsGhost said:

This looks real bad. Real bad. Much worse than this.

@ChiGoose absolutely had an issue with this too.  I'm certain.

17 hours ago, SoCal Deek said:

The next you get a top secret government clearance let us all know. Hack! 

My favorite part of wall that was her allies, Obama et al, were out there suggesting that while yeah, an Ambassador and several brave souls protecting him were murdered on her watch, sure, her biggest issue was being completely reckless with national security issues and protocol, and yeah, what she did was kinda sorta criminalish but kinda sorta not, she’d make a crackerjack President.  

But as Chi suggests…classified, top secret, as if. 

20 minutes ago, leh-nerd skin-erd said:

My favorite part of wall that was her allies, Obama et al, were out there suggesting that while yeah, an Ambassador and several brave souls protecting him were murdered on her watch, sure, her biggest issue was being completely reckless with national security issues and protocol, and yeah, what she did was kinda sorta criminalish but kinda sorta not, she’d make a crackerjack President.  

But as Chi suggests…classified, top secret, as if. 

I have family members who had top secret clearances. They couldn’t believe what she, and those around her, were able to get away with. They would’ve been in prison in a heartbeat.

• Like (+1) 1
  • Thank you (+1) 1

So now it appears as if the texts won't be recovered after all.

I'm shocked!

Oh and there will be "outrage" from the J6 committee. They set the stage that this is about an insurrection cover-up and here will come the outrage...

Clown. Show.

Edited by DRsGhost
  • Thank you (+1) 1

On 7/18/2022 at 1:26 PM, SoCal Deek said:

Doesn’t anyone see the irony here with Hilary’s emails? 

So either you are cool with both being wiped....or not cool with both being wiped........which are you? 

21 minutes ago, DRsGhost said:

Mueller's teams wiped phones.

Hillary's emails.

USSS J6 texts.

Trumps texts on J6

Pelosi's texts on J6

14k hours of J6 Capitol surveillance footage

etc...

Release all of it!

So it's wrong to delete stuff like this? Yes, good, enforce the law here 

1 hour ago, DRsGhost said:

So now it appears as if the texts won't be recovered after all.

I'm shocked!

Oh and there will be "outrage" from the J6 committee. They set the stage that this is about an insurrection cover-up and here will come the outrage...

Clown. Show.

Meaning they didn't show what libs were creaming their jeans over?  Shocker!

1 hour ago, TH3 said:

So either you are cool with both being wiped....or not cool with both being wiped........which are you? 

Exactly!  

1 hour ago, DRsGhost said:

Mueller's teams wiped phones.

Hillary's emails.

USSS J6 texts.

Trumps texts on J6

Pelosi's texts on J6

14k hours of J6 Capitol surveillance footage

etc...

Release all of it!

Exactly! 

28 minutes ago, Doc said:

I’m sure most of the texts had something to do with how they planned on using their reins as whips the next time they got out on horse patrol. 😉

1 hour ago, Doc said:

So, the Secret Service says they didn’t violate any orders or rules, or did the other day.  

Now, everyone is mad at the USSS and we haven’t even had a committee put together to figure out and politicize what happened, and everyone thinks the other guy is hiding something.  

This is a mess. 

• Like (+1) 1

1 hour ago, SoCal Deek said:

Well somebody must have stopped it then. Can you tell us who that was? 

Interesting that the FBI and committee have close to zero interest in pursuing the pipe bomber suspect....

But NOW the SS texts are of interest regarding Kamala being in the building where a pipe bomb was found? A pipe bomb and suspect the committee has shown zero interest in.

Clown. Show.

Edited by DRsGhost
  • Agree 1

4 minutes ago, DRsGhost said:

Interesting that the FBI and committee have close to zero interest in pursuing the pipe bomber suspect....

But NOW the SS texts are of interest regarding Kamala being in the building where a pipe bomb was found? A pipe bomb and suspect the committee has shown zero interest in.

Clown. Show.

👆🤡

Are you on the committee?

Secret Service Leaves the January 6th Committee and the Press

Fuming With Announcement on Supposed 'Evidence'

The left has a new enemy in their saga to make January 6th the preeminent issue of our time: The US Secret Service.

Reports have been flying around asserting that the Secret Service deleted text messages dating to the time of the unrest at the Capitol Building. That was confirmed on Tuesday, after officials announced that there are no new texts to provide to the January 6th committee that are relevant to its “investigation.” Any others of concern have already been purged, though, the agency insists there was no purposeful malicious action in doing so.

How many times can one committee chase its own tail? Every single time Liz Cheney and crew hit a dead end, we are assured that if they just had “this” piece of unobtainable “evidence,” the entire Trump “insurrection” conspiracy would be proved true. Committee Chair Bennie Thompson is even quoted as believing these text messages could provide critical details about the Secret Service’s involvement on January 6th.

Do you see where this is going? The January 6th committee has absolutely nothing to prove their grand theory of a Trump-led coup, so now they are looking for a scapegoat to blame their failure on. You see, it wasn’t that their entire investigation was dumb, partisan, and pointless. It’s that it was thwarted by that dastardly Secret Service deleting text messages as part of a phone upgrade. And surely those missing messages provide the smoking gun, right?

The entire thing is farcical. What does the committee think the Secret Service was doing on January 6th? Does anyone really think its leadership and agents were part of an attempt to take over the government? Besides, the deletion of the text messages is being defended by Joe Biden’s own appointee. Is the theory now that Biden officials are pro-January 6th?

As to whether any laws regarding record keeping were broken here, I doubt it. It seems that the Secret Service has the receipts to show the phone issues were months in the making and did not happen suddenly after January 6th. So, while the press fret and the committee fumes, there’s very little that is likely to come from this.

They’ll just have to look elsewhere for their “evidence” of an organized coup that didn’t happen.

https://redstate.com/bonchie/2022/07/19/secret-service-leaves-the-january-6th-committee-and-the-press-fuming-with-announcement-on-supposed-evidence-n598066

• Haha (+1) 1

1 hour ago, muppy said:

okay well now we may be able to read what was supposedly deleted. The plot thickens......which means what "exactly" lol @leh-nerd skin-erd oh my righteous boringly nekkid avatatless amigo will tell me If I ask him maybe.

😜

I'm not seeing anything beyond the texts have been deleted, they appear to be unrecoverable, and there is rampant speculation that either the SS agents were communicating directly with the Kremlin to ensure the Trumpster moved the Resolute desk to a DC Hampton Inn to run a proxy govt from there, or that they completely vindicate Trump as he was wrestling that agent in the limo in an attempt to lead the rioters to a local DQ for Peanut Buster Parfaits.  Nobody can insurrect after a Peanut Buster Parfait.

36 minutes ago, leh-nerd skin-erd said:

I'm not seeing anything beyond the texts have been deleted, they appear to be unrecoverable, and there is rampant speculation that either the SS agents were communicating directly with the Kremlin to ensure the Trumpster moved the Resolute desk to a DC Hampton Inn to run a proxy govt from there, or that they completely vindicate Trump as he was wrestling that agent in the limo in an attempt to lead the rioters to a local DQ for Peanut Buster Parfaits.  Nobody can insurrect after a Peanut Buster Parfait.

lol I asked 🙂 we will see. The proof will be in the pudding  errr parfaits errr texts eh? 

PS: Peanut buster parfaits send me into a sugar coma just sayin' so we concur on that amigo

1 minute ago, muppy said:

lol I asked 🙂 we will see. The proof will be in the pudding  errr parfaits errr texts eh? 

PS: Peanut buster parfaits send me into a sugar coma just sayin' so we concur on that amigo

One of my truths:  There was a DQ near our house when I was a child.  When we would wander over that way, invariably I'd get a chocolate cone dipped in cherry.  There was a sign there advertising the Peanut Buster Parfait, and it always seemed like the shiny new convertible BMW of frozen delicious treats while I was on a rusted barely running Pinto budget.   I don't think I ever actually had one, and thus my Trump story a complete emotional fabrication.  

• Like (+1) 1
  • Haha (+1) 1

1 hour ago, leh-nerd skin-erd said:

One of my truths:  There was a DQ near our house when I was a child.  When we would wander over that way, invariably I'd get a chocolate cone dipped in cherry.  There was a sign there advertising the Peanut Buster Parfait, and it always seemed like the shiny new convertible BMW of frozen delicious treats while I was on a rusted barely running Pinto budget.   I don't think I ever actually had one, and thus my Trump story a complete emotional fabrication.  

It's why I razz you amigo Im needed here. . Mupdog knows these unshared  thoughts and feelings aren't good to keep inside.  My suggestion to try the kids size hot fudge sundae with whole peanuts. It's the mini peanut buster parfait amigo its cheaper ad we will build to full size

... I dont THINK it will sugar coma u heaven forbid 🙂 Keep me posted on any further childhood traumas we need address Im here for you L.

PS: #Fact going to go do a lunch driveby for homeless folks today. Hubby is grilling leftover burgers and hot dogs from annual pool party and we are packaging 36 bags with COLD drinks to take downtown. see Im not always evil rabble just sayin LOL :-)-m hasta lasagna

• Awesome! (+1) 1

24 minutes ago, BillStime said:

Socal Deek??????

Yes? I was talking with my corporate photographer just earlier today and it never even occurred to me to ask him for his opinion on corporate, board, or legal matters. He’s super nice! Maybe I’ll ask him next time. 

On 7/14/2022 at 9:25 PM, ChiGoose said:

Government employees often have a separate phone for their work. I know a couple employees of the state who have a work-issued phone because everything they do for work is subject to FOIA. 

I do not know if the secret service has the same policy, but if cops and other state government employees have this, it wouldn’t surprise me if the secret service did too. 

However, I think the best course of action is to remain skeptical and keep an eye out for updates of an investigation into this.

I'm 90% sure USSS have gov phones. A lot of regular police forces do. Higher ranked military do, as well. For something as specialized as the USSS, it'd be weird if they didn't. 

• Like (+1) 1

On 7/14/2022 at 8:17 PM, ChiGoose said:

As far as I can tell, that leaves three likely potential scenarios:

1. There was no procedure to prevent devices from being wiped after an IG asks them to be preserved.

2. There is a procedure but it failed in this instance for some reason.

3. The data was intentionally deleted to prevent the IG from uncovering facts.

I think all of those are a bad look for an agency as serious as the Secret Service.

I am not going to do the PPP thing and break out my jump to conclusions mat, but if I had to guess, I think Occam’s and Hanlon’s Razors would make me more inclined to lean towards option 2.

In any case, this should be investigated to get to the bottom of it. 

Criminal probe opened into deletion of Secret Service Jan. 6 text messages

Ok, I am officially revising my assumption from Option 2 to Option 3.