I Have a Solution

5 hours ago, ChiGoose said:

In America, we protect the right for a kid to be born and then killed in a school shooting.

It’s the American way!

What’s the chances of a being killed in a school? What’s the percentage of an abortion working and killing the baby? 

Your logic fails. 

• Agree 1
  • Thank you (+1) 1

1 hour ago, HamSandwhich said:

What’s the chances of a being killed in a school? What’s the percentage of an abortion working and killing the baby? 

Your logic fails. 

Guns are now the leading cause of death among young people in the U.S.

For decades, car crashes were the leading cause of death for Americans ages 1 to 19. But the gap between car crash deaths and firearms deaths began to steadily narrow in recent years. In 2020, gun violence overtook car accidents to become the No. 1 cause of death for U.S. children and adolescents.

https://www.npr.org/2022/05/28/1101307932/texas-shooting-uvalde-gun-violence-children-teenagers

7 minutes ago, Tiberius said:

Guns are now the leading cause of death among young people in the U.S.

For decades, car crashes were the leading cause of death for Americans ages 1 to 19. But the gap between car crash deaths and firearms deaths began to steadily narrow in recent years. In 2020, gun violence overtook car accidents to become the No. 1 cause of death for U.S. children and adolescents.

https://www.npr.org/2022/05/28/1101307932/texas-shooting-uvalde-gun-violence-children-teenagers

You didn’t answer the question, the original poster was talking specifically about school shootings. Also, I didn’t look but I’ll bet those statistics include suicide, not just homicides and mass shootings. 

Edited by HamSandwhich
  • Sad 1

1 minute ago, HamSandwhich said:

You didn’t answer the question, the original poster was talking for specific gun shooting. Also, I didn’t look but I’ll bet those statistics include suicide, not just homicides and mass shootings. 

Oh, so you are pro-life but suicides shouldn't count? What? 

Selectively pro-life? 

14 minutes ago, Tiberius said:

Oh, so you are pro-life but suicides shouldn't count? What? 

Selectively pro-life? 

You’re changing the subject and putting words in my mouth. There’s also a very big distinction between someone tragically making a decision to take their own life and a person who can’t make a decision on their own (the baby). 

Answer the question. The person I was responding to was equivocating morals with abortions vs shootings in school. It’s also a dumb equivocation as being for gun rights does not make you ok with school shootings in the least. Simple minded people like yourself will shout that to the moon like you’re virtuous but are actually the complete opposite.

Edited by HamSandwhich
  • Like (+1) 1

23 minutes ago, HamSandwhich said:

You’re changing the subject and putting words in my mouth. There’s also a very big distinction between someone tragically making a decision to take their own life and a person who can’t make a decision on their own (the baby). 

Answer the question. The person I was responding to was equivocating morals with abortions vs shootings in school. It’s also a dumb equivocation as being for gun rights does not make you ok with school shootings in the least. Simple minded people like yourself will shout that to the moon like you’re virtuous but are actually the complete opposite.

Guns are a leading cause of death of children. Right? 

4 hours ago, LeGOATski said:

The only way to arm them would be through genetic modification. I don't think anyone is there yet.

Yes, I'm taking this super serious.

Can't. No invitro allowed😀😉

3 hours ago, HamSandwhich said:

Your logic fails. 

Chances are increasing, but at least you can't vape yourself to death with Juul.😉

1 hour ago, SoCal Deek said:

I believe you’ll find that the yet-born already have arms…and legs…and everything else needed to make a human being. Done.

Can we determine political preferences, may change some people's decision on anti/pro position.😉

Edited by Niagara Bill
  • Sad 1

29 minutes ago, Niagara Bill said:

Can't. No invitro allowed😀😉

Chances are increasing, but at least you can't vape yourself to death with Juul.😉

Can we determine political preferences, may change some people's decision on anti/pro position.😉

Still no answers, just trying to avoid the question. There is a hell of a lot of catching up to do to catch nearly 💯 of those who are aborted die. Also, you can be pro-life for babies AND pro-life for kids in classes, I disagree with the issue. It’s all about mental illness but you probably don’t want to discuss the actual issue. 

Edited by HamSandwhich