How Far Will This Court Go?

6 hours ago, LeviF said:

Actually Clarence Thomas has been playing a long game to get interracial marriage banned so he can divorce his wife and pay no alimony.

How bought do you think Justice Thomas is? Do you think he'd actually vote to reinstate slavery?

• Haha (+1) 1

It’s time for young people to vote in numbers greater than they have never done before. Dems need to vote in an off year election in numbers that can overcome the gerrymandering of their districts. This is about the future of our children. I have my doubts if they will do it, but they have the opportunity to make a difference in November. 

40 minutes ago, Andy1 said:

It’s time for young people to vote in numbers greater than they have never done before. Dems need to vote in an off year election in numbers that can overcome the gerrymandering of their districts. This is about the future of our children. I have my doubts if they will do it, but they have the opportunity to make a difference in November. 

It’s time for young people to understand how their Country’s system of government was designed . Perhaps they could actually read the Constitution,  as well as its amendments. It’s interesting that staying true to that design is considered “ radical” and “ activist”  while things such as playing make believe about gender are “normal”. 

• Like (+1) 1
  • Thank you (+1) 2

5 hours ago, Boatdrinks said:

It’s time for young people to understand how their Country’s system of government was designed . Perhaps they could actually read the Constitution,  as well as its amendments. It’s interesting that staying true to that design is considered “ radical” and “ activist”  while things such as playing make believe about gender are “normal”. 

Why? The last Republican president didn't know or respect the constitution at all 

• Thank you (+1) 1
  • Dislike 1

1 minute ago, SoCal Deek said:

You’re still upset over those four long years of peace and prosperity? Yes…this is much better now. 

Focus d-bag. Constitution. Hitler made trains run on time argument is not an argument for constitutional government. 

2 minutes ago, Tiberius said:

Focus d-bag. Constitution. Hitler made trains run on time argument is not an argument for constitutional government. 

And here we go with the name calling. It must be exhausting to be this mad all the time. Go back and learn how this country’s government is designed to work. I’ll wait. 

• Like (+1) 1
  • Thank you (+1) 1

8 hours ago, Andy1 said:

“This is about the future of our children” is hilariously mealy-mouthed for someone who thinks children should be able to be cut up alive and sucked out of the womb on any whim of the “mother.”

9 hours ago, Gene Frenkle said:

How bought do you think Justice Thomas is? Do you think he'd actually vote to reinstate slavery?

Bought? Let’s say he isn’t arguing in good faith, which I’m not conceding. What makes you think he’s bought vs. out for revenge for the constant hit pieces and threats against his wife? 

• Like (+1) 2

29 minutes ago, LeviF said:

“This is about the future of our children” is hilariously mealy-mouthed for someone who thinks children should be able to be cut up alive and sucked out of the womb on any whim of the “mother.”

Bought? Let’s say he isn’t arguing in good faith, which I’m not conceding. What makes you think he’s bought vs. out for revenge for the constant hit pieces and threats against his wife? 

This is obviously the response from someone who has nothing intelligent to say and who believes that 12 year old girls raped by their uncles should be forced to become mothers.

54 minutes ago, Andy1 said:

This is obviously the response from someone who has nothing intelligent to say and who believes that 12 year old girls raped by their uncles should be forced to become mothers.

Most people don’t believe that, and while I can’t speak for Levi I would doubt he holds that view. The response was factual and quite intelligent, though you may want to gloss over what actually happens in the procedure. Ultimately the States will decide and that is a good thing. Some may put restrictions in for ( rare) scenarios such as the one you mentioned. Most would probably not support it though and would likely choose to live somewhere else, or just travel elsewhere for abortions. 

20 hours ago, LeviF said:

Church bells ring, are you listening?
It's a new era's christening.
A beautiful sight
We're happy tonight
Walking in a right-wing wonderland!

Gone away is the Burger Court,
Arrest the migrants at every port!
We'll sing a love song,
To a border so strong,

In garages, we can build machine guns,

Because the ATF is full of clowns.
They'll say, are you licensed?
We'll say, no man,
Come try to take them and you'll end up underground!

Later on, we'll conspire
To rig elections, wire-to-wire;
To intimidate gays,
With the plans that we've made

This sounds awesome

21 hours ago, Tiberius said:

Are they literally just going to try and turn the country into right wing wonderland? Is everything the right wants about to be delivered to them? 

This new gun regulation that's about to be passed, how can that survive a challenge if NY can't have its gun laws upheld

Gun laws gone

Health care gone 

Environmental protections gone 

Gay rights gone 

Corporate regulations gone 

Voting rights gone 

I have a hard time seeing this crowd stopping until we have a theocracy  

I heard they are going to ban PPP for left wing posters next. Extremely high on ACB's agenda.

• Haha (+1) 1

1 hour ago, Andy1 said:

In that scenario, should the uncles be executed?

22 hours ago, Tiberius said:

Are they literally just going to try and turn the country into right wing wonderland? Is everything the right wants about to be delivered to them? 

This new gun regulation that's about to be passed, how can that survive a challenge if NY can't have its gun laws upheld

Gun laws gone

Health care gone 

Environmental protections gone 

Gay rights gone 

Corporate regulations gone 

Voting rights gone 

I have a hard time seeing this crowd stopping until we have a theocracy  

Oh this court isn’t done w abortion