The Boogaloo and Proud Boys doing Trump's dirty work... inciting violence

• 4 weeks later...
  • BillStime changed the title to The Boogaloo and Proud Boys doing Trump's dirty work... inciting violence
2 minutes ago, Joe Ferguson forever said:

so you've given up on even the appearance of rationality and logic.  it wasn't going well anyway.  and you losers call Biden a joke...

Wrong.

as usual.

There is no "rationality and logic" in this Billsy thread.

Mocking his insistence on reposting it is the only intelligent response.

I am not surprised that you couldn't see that.

:flirt:

4 minutes ago, B-Man said:

Wrong.

as usual.

There is no "rationality and logic" in this Billsy thread.

Mocking his insistence on reposting it is the only intelligent response.

I am not surprised that you couldn't see that.

:flirt:

yes, actually engaging in civil, organized debate never has occurred to you.  or perhaps you are well aware of your incompetence in that arena. seems nearly all the MAGA's here are in the same boat.

• Haha (+1) 2

1 minute ago, Joe Ferguson forever said:

and right on cue, the MAGA with a false identity for a decade shows his sleazy methods...

I'm laughing at your pathetic "civil, organized debate" line.  You're nothing of the sort.

• Agree 4

6 minutes ago, BillsFanNC said:

Quack, MD is a shining beacon of the iron law of woke projection.

Holy *****.

if i ever become so desperate that I need to rely on juvenile, dishonest, shameful tactics to defend my positions, I'll change my positions.  It's the logical, adult thing to do.

• Eyeroll 1
  • Haha (+1) 1

6 minutes ago, John from Riverside said:

this whole convoy thing shows that Republicans don’t want it either

Just another talking point

LOL!  How do you figure?

• Agree 1

• 2 weeks later...
6 minutes ago, B-Man said:

Someone didn’t read his own article 

Would you like to provide support for your argument, or should I refute it using direct quotes from the article?

Your call, Bonnie.

See? All @B-Man does is lie... and deflects when he can't back it up.

He couldn't argue THESE FACTS in the article above:

The spike spans a period that began around the time of the 2020 presidential election, when federal courts heard a series of highly politicized cases, including failed lawsuits filed by former President Donald Trump and his backers seeking to overturn his loss. Over the same timeframe, election officials saw a barrage of threats from Trump’s supporters, as previously documented by Reuters.

Judges and prosecutors involved in the criminal and civil prosecutions of Trump have reported hundreds of threatening messages linked to those cases, according to court records and public statements by the targeted officials.

During his presidency and in the years since, Trump has shown a willingness to criticize judges who rule against his interests in highly personalized terms, often suggesting their decisions are politically motivated.

A Trump spokesperson did not respond to a request for comment.

The only comment referencing the left pertained to abortion: Court officials also have reported threats from activists enraged by the Supreme Court’s 2022 decision to overturn the legal right to abortion.