The Big Lie Talked About for 4 Years + by the Media But Why No Headlines Now on the Evening News ?

Here's where it all started how misinformation made it's claim as truth and has snowballed from there but now none of the major news companies are saying a word now !!

The very start of 4 yrs & millions spent on chasing of BS claims which was sensationalized by all the left news networks but why the silence now about Hillary's okaying all of it ?  

https://thenationaldesk.com/news/americas-news-now/clinton-approved-sharing-false-trump-russia-claims-with-press-campaign-manager-says

https://nypost.com/2022/05/20/hillary-clinton-okd-sharing-trump-russia-data-campaign-manager/

I just wish the Lame stream media would give as much attention to the truth as they do the lies but seeing as truth in journalism is dead why would we expect this to make headlines on any of the major evening news networks like ABC, NBC , CBS, CNN, MSNBC or others but boy they were all over it when it was in their favor ...

• Like (+1) 1
  • Agree 2
  • Thank you (+1) 1

12 minutes ago, DRsGhost said:

They are activists and not journalists.  Treat them as such. 

But why did the Trump campaign meet with Russians 140+ times?

Share campaign data with Russians

Coordinate Wikileaks dumps?

Hillary definitely knew who was a Russian ASSet….

image.thumb.jpeg.60e576849e4740202981a0e4fc12b908.jpeg 

• Haha (+1) 1

They were part of the Big Lie.

They are liberals and thus will never admit wrongdoing.

The ONLY coverage that you will see will be criticism of the facts being released.

Republicans "claim", "pounce", "leap"

Those are the headline our media will use.

14 hours ago, BillStime said:

But why did the Trump campaign meet with Russians 140+ times?

Share campaign data with Russians

Coordinate Wikileaks dumps?

Hillary definitely knew who was a Russian ASSet….

image.thumb.jpeg.60e576849e4740202981a0e4fc12b908.jpeg 

You could have the proof walk up and B**CH slap you right square in the mouth & you still would keep you bias .

I really hope you aren't a atheist because when the lord does decide it's time and shows himself or when you are standing in judgement right in front of him in all his glory you are so screwed !! 

• Sad 1

3 minutes ago, T master said:

You could have the proof walk up and B**CH slap you right square in the mouth & you still would keep you bias .

I really hope you aren't a atheist because when the lord does decide it's time and shows himself or when you are standing in judgement right in front of him in all his glory you are so screwed !! 

WTF are you talking about T BAG?

It's too bad you are so conditioned you don't know WTF the truth is cuz you can't think for yourself.

So, tell us:

• Why did the Trump campaign meet with Russians 140+ times?
  • Share campaign data with Russians?
  • Coordinate Wikileaks dumps?

Because his Campaign did!

• Like (+1) 1
  • Haha (+1) 1

9 hours ago, BillStime said:

It's too bad you are so conditioned you don't know WTF the truth is cuz you can't think for yourself.

So, tell us:

As the US has done for centuries they have always tried to keep a healthy relationship with some of their enemy's if you don't believe it just look at the history of Sadam or Bin laden before the US made them out to be the bad guys or look into the reason why Iran hates the US so much because of how the US influenced their elections to put the shaw in power .

There is a very old /wise saying that says "The enemy of my enemy is my friend" but i don't expect you are smart enough to realize what that actually means by your continued foolish statements about his collusion & the fact that you believe the BS lies that have long been proven to be just that & how he was more than likely using the relationship to his & the US advantage .

Weather it was to keep the oil prices down or to keep him close to know what he was planning on doing but once again fools don't understand how a crafty leader keeps tabs on his enemy's did the same with Korea's leader but there again you wouldn't have a clue about that .

If you don't believe me just look at how this president does things he just pisses every body off allies included & that's why the American people have record high gas prices, record high inflation, & are setting many other records that are not of the kind you would be proud of !! 

And if you still need more proof of which you still won't believe just look at the polls of how the POTUS is doing . I was just watching shark tank last night & one of the most successful sharks even said that "before the pandemic hit the US economy was the strongest it had been in a very long time" !

Yet because this POTUS claims the economy has done so good under his leadership because the employment numbers are so good well hell they aught to be half the work force was forced to quit or stay home or had to close their doors all because of the pandemic and now they are going back to work any jack ass can figure that one out !! 

You just keep believing all the lies because of your bias that this guy tells you because by the poll numbers of how he's doing there are more people waking up to exactly how he is doing but there is a smaller percentage that still believe in him & their agenda . 

Stupid is as stupid does ...

Edited by T master

1 hour ago, T master said:

As the US has done for centuries they have always tried to keep a healthy relationship with some of their enemy's if you don't believe it just look at the history of Sadam or Bin laden before the US made them out to be the bad guys or look into the reason why Iran hates the US so much because of how the US influenced their elections to put the shaw in power .

There is a very old /wise saying that says "The enemy of my enemy is my friend" but i don't expect you are smart enough to realize what that actually means by your continued foolish statements about his collision & the fact that you believe the BS lies that have long been proven to be just that & how he was more than likely using the relationship to his & the US advantage .

Weather it was to keep the oil prices down or to keep him close to know what he was planning on doing but once again fools don't understand how a crafty leader keeps tabs on his enemy's did the same with Korea's leader but there again you wouldn't have a clue about that .

If you don't believe me just look at how this president does things he just pisses every body off allies included & that's why the American people have record high gas prices, record high inflation, & are setting many other records that are not of the kind you would be proud of !! 

And if you still need more proof of which you still won't believe just look at the polls of how the POTUS is doing . I was just watching shark tank last night & one of the most successful sharks even said that "before the pandemic hit the US economy was the strongest it had been in a very long time" !

Yet because this POTUS claims the economy has done so good under his leadership because the employment numbers are so good well hell they aught to be half the work force was forced to quit or stay home or had to close their doors all because of the pandemic and now they are going back to work any jack ass can figure that one out !! 

You just keep believing all the lies because of your bias that this guy tells you because by the poll numbers of how he's doing there are more people waking up to exactly how he is doing but there is a smaller percentage that still believe in him & their agenda . 

Stupid is as stupid does ...

TLDR

image.thumb.jpeg.8b5035f8b37dddcdc12279633b3ac7e1.jpeg

1 hour ago, Tenhigh said:

Does anyone know if the Trump campaign was in contact with any Russians?

In a restaurant I overheard one of the campaign officials requesting Russian dressing for their salad.  One of the servers mentioned they've met with Russian dressing  over 140 times.  Clearly a 'red flag' national security issue.  I immediately contacted Adam Schiff and the FBI which respectively responded by scheduling hearings and initiating an investigation.  NBC and other major networks expressed interest in exposing the story.

• Like (+1) 1
  • Haha (+1) 1

6 hours ago, BillStime said:

TLDR

image.thumb.jpeg.8b5035f8b37dddcdc12279633b3ac7e1.jpeg

Wow your branching out using a picture that you have only used 7 or 8 times i was waiting for some kind of Trump bash that you have used hundreds of times when you have no logical reply .

1 minute ago, T master said:

Wow your branching out using a picture that you have only used 7 or 8 times i was waiting for some kind of Trump bash that you have used hundreds of times when you have no logical reply .

HA, your response was garbage and warranted ZERO reply...  be happy with what you got cupcake.

So, tell us:

I've given you news articles that tell about Hillary putting forth lies show us all the articles that tell about the 140 meetings with the Russians & where he shared data And all your other allegations as long as it's from a reputable source and not Hillary, Schumer, Pelosi, Schiff, or any of those jack asses out in California because they live to lie and were the reason why the BS kept going for 4 years .

Show us all where at the end of the investigations they proved beyond a shadow of a doubt that it was fact to allegation you have and i may believe you but until then your just a blow hard spewing BS that's full of bias & hate because there is no proof by those that investigated any of it .

The only proof is that it started in the democratic party it was paid for by Hillary and she has now been caught by her communications telling those that worked for her to tell those lies to try & change the election in her favor .

Oh and if i remember the democratic party were the ones that didn't listen to the warnings that the Russians could be trying to corrupt the election & did nothing resulting in their system getting hacked so who's the true dum ass ? 

32 minutes ago, T master said:

I've given you news articles that tell about Hillary putting forth lies show us all the articles that tell about the 140 meetings with the Russians & where he shared data And all your other allegations as long as it's from a reputable source and not Hillary, Schumer, Pelosi, Schiff, or any of those jack asses out in California because they live to lie and were the reason why the BS kept going for 4 years .

Show us all where at the end of the investigations they proved beyond a shadow of a doubt that it was fact to allegation you have and i may believe you but until then your just a blow hard spewing BS that's full of bias & hate because there is no proof by those that investigated any of it .

The only proof is that it started in the democratic party it was paid for by Hillary and she has now been caught by her communications telling those that worked for her to tell those lies to try & change the election in her favor .

Oh and if i remember the democratic party were the ones that didn't listen to the warnings that the Russians could be trying to corrupt the election & did nothing resulting in their system getting hacked so who's the true dum ass ? 

Ignorance isn’t an excuse.

Go read the GOP Senate Report on Russia released in 2020

Go read what is available in the Mueller Report

And then get back to us.

18 children dead and 3 adults

YOU own this

You are seriously some kind of sick person. Someone voting republican doesn’t own the sick acts of one person no more than you don’t own the sick acts of inner city violence as a democrat. The fact that you are trying to use children dying as some sort of political message to try and prove a point tells everyone here just how sick you are. You post pics of children who lost their lives when it “enhances” some sort of political argument, yet ignore the children that die every day in cities that are very clearly democratic cities. Why? Because it doesn’t fit your narrative.

You spout words like cult yet one could argue you are part of a leftist cult, pretending everything is great when the reality is, this presidency has been terrible and EVERYONE is dealing with the financial burdens that have been placed on us. You can defend Biden and others, but until you at least acknowledge that there’s also failures during his term, nobody will ever take you seriously.

• Like (+1) 1
  • Agree 1
  • Thank you (+1) 2

20 hours ago, T master said:

So being religious makes you a more important citizen.?

Care to rank the most important to least important?

Are Baptists ahead of Catholics?

Do Muslims get to vote?

2 hours ago, Niagara Bill said:

So being religious makes you a more important citizen.?

Care to rank the most important to least important?

Are Baptists ahead of Catholics?

Do Muslims get to vote?

Did i say it made me more important NO !! Or was that the way you took it ?

i just said something according to the way i believe i don't feel there is anything wrong with someone having their own beliefs or opinions but that being said i will stand up for mine & if you don't believe the way i do that's fine too ...

If you read & comprehended my reply it was about the truth standing right in front of someone that is what my reply was in reference to but if you cherry pick & miss the meaning well  can't help you there ...

Edited by T master

3 hours ago, billsfan5121 said:

You are seriously some kind of sick person. Someone voting republican doesn’t own the sick acts of one person no more than you don’t own the sick acts of inner city violence as a democrat. The fact that you are trying to use children dying as some sort of political message to try and prove a point tells everyone here just how sick you are. You post pics of children who lost their lives when it “enhances” some sort of political argument, yet ignore the children that die every day in cities that are very clearly democratic cities. Why? Because it doesn’t fit your narrative.

You spout words like cult yet one could argue you are part of a leftist cult, pretending everything is great when the reality is, this presidency has been terrible and EVERYONE is dealing with the financial burdens that have been placed on us. You can defend Biden and others, but until you at least acknowledge that there’s also failures during his term, nobody will ever take you seriously.

Who are we supposed to hold responsible for the lack of any meaningful legislation to help curb these massacres?

What is it going to take for Republicans to tell the NRA to go F themselves so we can get something done to protect our citizens from these tragedies?

AT WHAT POINT DO WE HOLD THE VOTERS RESPONSIBILITY FOR CONTINUING TO PULL THE LEVER FOR THE SAME PEOPLE WHO WILL PUT THEIR NRA GRADE ABOVE HUMAN LIVES?

HOW MANY TRAGIC EVENTS LIKE THIS NEED TO TAKE PLACE FOR YOU TO WAKE TF UP?

It is BEYOND time to put the blame where it belongs - on REPUBLICAN voters.

16 minutes ago, BillStime said:

Who are we supposed to hold responsible for the lack of any meaningful legislation to help curb these massacres?

What is it going to take for Republicans to tell the NRA to go F themselves so we can get something done to protect our citizens from these tragedies?

AT WHAT POINT DO WE HOLD THE VOTERS RESPONSIBILITY FOR CONTINUING TO PULL THE LEVER FOR THE SAME PEOPLE WHO WILL PUT THEIR NRA GRADE ABOVE HUMAN LIVES?

I have a totally different take but you would never agree so i'll save my energy & not even bother other than this response . But as usual it's the republicans fault ...

3 hours ago, T master said:

Did i say it made me more important NO !! Or was that the way you took it ?

i just said something according to the way i believe i don't feel there is anything wrong with someone having their own beliefs or opinions but that being said i will stand up for mine & if you don't believe the way i do that's fine too ...

If you read & comprehended my reply it was about the truth standing right in front of someone that is what my reply was in reference to but if you cherry pick & miss the meaning well  can't help you there ...

I read and comprehend your rants when they are coherent, but they usually end with you insulting someone because you disagree or turning on the curse of religion.

Debating with btime is a waste of time. You expect to influence him?

That like debating the late Rhino who was reassigned by Putin.

Hilary is not pure, just like Bill C.

We are 6 yrs past Hilary...let it go.

Trump certainly is not pure and a case can be made for him trying to be a dictator. He continues to try and be relevant, so he is fair fame.

2 hours ago, Niagara Bill said:

I read and comprehend your rants when they are coherent, but they usually end with you insulting someone because you disagree or turning on the curse of religion.

Debating with btime is a waste of time. You expect to influence him?

That like debating the late Rhino who was reassigned by Putin.

Hilary is not pure, just like Bill C.

We are 6 yrs past Hilary...let it go.

Trump certainly is not pure and a case can be made for him trying to be a dictator. He continues to try and be relevant, so he is fair fame.

Hillary's relevance is in that the truth about her telling those working for her to go ahead & put out lies which was followed for 4 years to a unprecedented extent but when the truth does come out those that were casting the biggest stones they say little or nothing about the truth and that pisses me off sorry .

As far as your comment about BT oh i get it making talking points with him is like trying to get blood out of a rock i try to stay away from confrontation but somethings just get me all fired up especially when you spew what i consider BS .

• Thank you (+1) 1

5 hours ago, BillStime said:

Are you responsible for inner city violence?

2 minutes ago, BillStime said:

No it would be every GQP obsessed gun nut who puts dirty NRA Russian money and your vote above society.

FToM0eJacAEouzA?format=png&name=small

This is the point. You have no ability to criticize anything from this administration. When things are going poorly in the country, it’s the GOP who runs Washington despite being the minority. When it’s something good, then it’s Biden who made it happen. It can’t go both ways.

6 hours ago, BillStime said:

Voters are not responsible. They vote and want the current conditions. Reap what you sew...as long as there are no abortions...

1 minute ago, Niagara Bill said:

Voters are not responsible. They vote and want the current conditions. Reap what you sew...as long as there are no abortions...

Voters are 100% responsible for pulling the trigger that enables these politicians and their platforms.  The voters SPONSOR these massacres.

How else do these politicians get into office?

2 hours ago, BillStime said:

Voters are 100% responsible for pulling the trigger that enables these politicians and their platforms.  The voters SPONSOR these massacres.

How else do these politicians get into office?

Sponsor...I think not, but the American public tolerates, guns, gangs, and drugs. They loved Al Capone. Learn from the prohibition lesson, ban does not work.

4 minutes ago, Niagara Bill said:

Sponsor...I think not, but the American public tolerates, guns, gangs, and drugs. They loved Al Capone. Learn from the prohibition lesson, ban does not work.

There is ZERO need for assault rifles on our streets