Jump to content

TBDAHOT MNF vs Titans


SDS
 Share

Recommended Posts

if you think you can make it to the game, please think about joining our tailgate. We’re closing in on our 100

year anniversary.
 

If you think you’re going to attend, let us know!

  • Like (+1) 1
  • Haha (+1) 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

Just now, MiltonWaddams said:

The time has come. I haven’t been in Buffalo for an opener in 27 years. This seems to be as good a time as any to break that drought 


we will save you a seat if you haven’t made any other plans!

Link to comment
Share on other sites

8 minutes ago, SDS said:


we will save you a seat if you haven’t made any other plans!

It would be great to put a face to so many screen names! I will book my flights tomorrow (in hospital post-op today sadly) and DM you tomorrow. Thanks!

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Posted (edited)

Wow…..I haven’t been to a Monday Night game since Ahmad Rashad beat the Raiders. That was one long line getting out of the parking lot. Loved every minute of it listening to the post game show. Amazingly vivid memory. I planned on the opener, I didn’t plan on a Monday night!  

Edited by Augie
  • Like (+1) 1
  • Awesome! (+1) 2
Link to comment
Share on other sites

16 minutes ago, Augie said:

Wow…..I haven’t been to a Monday Night game since Ahmad Rashad beat the Raiders. That was one long line getting out of the parking lot. Loved every minute of it listening to the post game show. Amazingly vivid memory. I planned on the opener, I didn’t plan on a Monday night!  

 

GIF by Achievement Hunter

  • Haha (+1) 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

Posted (edited)
7 minutes ago, SDS said:

 

GIF by Achievement Hunter

 

Face it! Fourteen year old boys have few memories as fond as that night beating the Raiders in the end. 

 

It’s a special childhood memory. 

 

:)

Edited by Augie
  • Awesome! (+1) 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

Just now, Augie said:

 

Face it! Fourteen year old boys have few memories as fond as that night beating the Raiders in the end. 

 

:)

 

are you going on not. lol

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Restore formatting

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Loading...
 Share

×
×
  • Create New...