TBDAHOT MNF vs Titans

SDS

2 hours ago, eball said:

In any other year I’d be at this game with bells on…but the fact I’ll be in LA for W1 and Miami for W3 meant something had to give.  I’m sure it will be a blast.

Hey, my man, I am doing the 1st two and might do the triple header. You can do it. Last year’s game at Fins was my fave road game so would like to go again.

• Like (+1) 1

2 hours ago, Mr Info said:

Hey, my man, I am doing the 1st two and might do the triple header. You can do it. Last year’s game at Fins was my fave road game so would like to go again.

Damn, now I have to not go to the first 3 games to make sure I don’t run into you. 

Sometimes you wonder if the internet is broken.  

old news or new? 

Buffalo’s game, which will be broadcasted by ESPN, will have Steve Levy (play-by-play), Louis Riddick and Dan Orlovsky (analysts), along with Laura Rutledge (reporter) on the call.

https://sports.yahoo.com/espn-announces-broadcast-crew-bills-135507968.html

Its that Nick guy again 

• SDS unpinned this topic
  • 4 weeks later...
On 5/13/2022 at 2:40 PM, Urban Achievers said:

Hi I’m a long time TBD user but never post. I would love to take my son and his friend and meet you guys.  Where do we go and how can we contribute? We are flying up from NC and renting a car.  My uncle is a Bills Backer “president” in Charlotte … we’re from the Raleigh area. Decades long, huge Bills fans. This game is gonna be off the hook and we’re jacked to be there early!! 

Front left corner of Hammers lot. For the opener (Monday night) Hammer can provide details as to when he will be opening. Since it is a popular lot, chances are it will be full by 4pm (Watch the gameday list for TBD sign up sheet about a week or so before the game if you want to park with us) Hope to see you there.

Edited by Guffalo
grammar

• 2 weeks later...
This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a very specific reason to revive this one.