American CULTURAL Marxism: The Commie Left And Those Who Support Them (Useful Idiots)

• 3 weeks later...
1 minute ago, BillsFanNC said:

That’s right Dan, and we’re coming for your toothbrush too big guy 

35 minutes ago, BillsFanNC said:

Awwww is the multi-time-divorced 50-something loser gonna go shoot his rifle at a Walmart truck again?

• Eyeroll 1

Too late. The marxists have been playing the long game. Their cancer has enveloped every institution and 1.5 of the political parties in this country.

Get out of cities. Vote commies out of your local governments. Watch as useful idiots get bulldozed by the same marxists they now cheer. 

It's all you can do.

15 hours ago, BillsFanNC said:

Yup. Start calling them what they are.

Commies/useful idiots.

Your mind is completely warped

The hate speech that comes out of the right is something that I never really thought that I would see you 10 years ago

If you go onto any right wing news station, the word communist will come out of someone’s mouth at least once every five minutes don’t sit there and say that the right is somehow holding back on their words they push that free-speech ***** to the limit

1 minute ago, John from Riverside said:

The hate speech that comes out of the right is something that I never really thought that I would see you 10 years ago

If you go onto any right wing news station, the word communist will come out of someone’s mouth at least once every five minutes don’t sit there and say that the right is somehow holding back on their words they push that free-speech ***** to the limit

The word communist is hate speech?  

1 minute ago, John from Riverside said:

Keep being useful, idiot.

Swallow deep....gulp it down. Don't get any on ya.

• Like (+1) 1

Just now, Chris farley said:

The word communist is hate speech?  

Whenever you call someone a communist, whenever they’re not communists and talk about how they’re destroying your country whenever they’re not

Yes, that’s hate speech

2 minutes ago, BillsFanNC said:

Keep being useful, idiot.

Swallow deep....gulp it down. Don't get any on ya.

I just pointed out that you’re full of *****. Don’t blame me if you keep on spouting off stuff that isn’t true on his board.

• Haha (+1) 2
  • Awesome! (+1) 1

6 minutes ago, John from Riverside said:

Whenever you call someone a communist, whenever they’re not communists and talk about how they’re destroying your country whenever they’re not

Yes, that’s hate speech

I just pointed out that you’re full of *****. Don’t blame me if you keep on spouting off stuff that isn’t true on his board.

Lmao.  If the shoe fits.  

Don't go to revcom.us and see how much of that BS aligns with the left.

• Agree 1

JFR...cmon now, I know those synapses are running on fumes as it were...

I didn't call YOU a commie or marxist. You're far too simple for that.

You ARE, without question, a useful idiot serving your masters well however.

The same masters who will run you through the chipper once you're no longer useful.

• Like (+1) 1

• 2 weeks later...
On 8/10/2023 at 5:46 PM, Unforgiven said:

Nazis,  more and more do I see the parallels between leftists and nazis.

the rest of the story.  sounds like a tragic situation and home environment for the kid

https://www.leeds-live.co.uk/news/leeds-news/west-yorkshire-police-confirm-no-27506840

At 12.12am on Monday, August 7, police say they had calls from a family member of a 16-year-old girl who was reportedly intoxicated and putting herself at risk in Leeds city centre. Officers intended to drop her home, but were faced with verbal abuse, West Yorkshire Police (WYP) claim. The teen hid in a stairwell and refused to come out as her mum shouted "don't touch her she has autism".

Nazis not so much

3 hours ago, B-Man said:

Did you actually read the New Yorker piece?  i don't have subscription and can't find on a search.   maybe you can enlighten us all and copy and paste some of it.  you idiots ar such suckers for propaganda  https://www.newyorker.com/news/annals-of-a-warming-planet.  Maybe you can find it and gives us a book report Bonnie.  The first article look pretty interesting.  Maybe tomorrow...

edit:  Still haven't found it but this looks interesting:

https://www.newyorker.com/news/annals-of-a-warming-planet/amy-coney-barrett-should-recuse-herself-from-big-oils-supreme-court-case

Annals of a Warming Planet

Amy Coney Barrett Should Recuse Herself from Big Oil’s Supreme Court Case

By Bill McKibben

January 13, 2021

The Justice’s father, who was an attorney for Shell for decades, could have direct knowledge of how the company managed climate threats.Photograph by Sarah Silbiger / Bloomberg / Getty

January 19th, the day before Joe Biden’s Inauguration, is one of those moments when past, present, and future will collide, this time in the halls of the Supreme Court. The Justices will hear a case (BP P.L.C. v. Mayor and City Council of Baltimore), and the most interesting question is: How many Justices will there be? Because, as new research makes clear, Amy Coney Barrett, the junior member of that august bench, should recuse herself.

The case before the Supreme Court hinges on a narrow procedural question, but the underlying lawsuit is one of almost two dozen brought by cities and states that want the oil companies to compensate them for the damages—the rising seas and the gathering winds—caused by the fossil-fuel industry’s products. They contend, and the record leaves little doubt, that the industry knew for decades that it was triggering dangerous climate change. These were the biggest lies that companies have ever told: if Philip Morris killed us one smoker at a time, BP and ExxonMobil and the rest are taking out the entire planet, as the new record that the world set for billion-dollar “natural” disasters in 2020 makes clear. That list of duplicitous companies includes Shell, which is where Barrett comes in: her father, Michael, was an attorney for Shell for almost three decades. During her Senate-confirmation hearings, Barrett provided a recusal list that she’d used during her years as an appeals-court judge—it included four Shell subsidiaries, but not Shell Offshore, Inc., even though her father represented that Shell entity in court and administrative forums for at least thirteen years. He also worked for the American Petroleum Institute for two decades, chairing its subcommittee on exploration and production law. And those two roles could be crucial to the case before the Supreme Court: as Lee Wasserman, the director of the Rockefeller Family Fund, which has played a key role in the fight to hold oil companies responsible, points out, Barrett père could be called for a deposition. “Justice Barrett’s father potentially has direct knowledge of and operational involvement in how Shell managed climate threats. He also faces reputational risk from his association with colleagues engaged in decades of corporate deception.”

For instance, in 1988—the year that the nasa scientist James Hansen made the greenhouse effect a public issue—Royal Dutch Shell produced a confidential internal memo after five years of internal reviews. The memo, which was uncovered in 2018 by the Dutch journalist Jelmer Mommers, notes that climate impacts could include “significant changes in sea level, ocean currents, precipitation patterns, regional temperature and weather.” It observes that changes would impact “the human environment, future living standards and food supplies, and could have major social, economic and political consequences.” These environmental and socioeconomic changes might be the “greatest in recorded history.” The memo includes this jarring observation: “By the time the global warming becomes detectable it could be too late to take effective countermeasures to reduce the effects or even to stabilize the situation.” The document also calculated how much Shell was on the hook for in all this; it concluded that the company could be tied to four per cent of all the carbon dioxide that humans, as of 1984, had spewed into the atmosphere. And Shell’s executives took the warning seriously—among other things, they quickly redesigned a natural-gas platform to raise its height and protect against sea-level rise and intensifying storms. As Wasserman says, “There is almost no chance that a person as senior as Mr. Coney, who worked principally in the ‘offshore OCS [Outer Continental Shelf] exploration and production area,’ would have been unaware of the issue.” (Late Tuesday afternoon, a coalition of environmental groups, including 350.org, where I am the senior adviser emeritus, called on Justice Barrett to recuse herself.)

Edited by Joe Ferguson forever

7 hours ago, John from Riverside said:

I think that’s a step too far that is an overreach

so what were the consequences if he didn't abide?  The order came from his professional org.

Would they drop him from the group? I mean what's the worst they could do?

The only thing the courts decided was that the professional org had the right to censure him somehow.  It's a private org presumably with ethics guidelines.  It would be like the AMA threatening to kick me out for covid misinformation.  Big deal...

"The training was mandated by College of Psychologists of Ontario in 2022 after complaints were made regarding Peterson's use of social media, which was viewed as misconduct by the group, according to ABC 3344. 

Peterson argued that he was allowed to post whatever he wanted on social media and filed a judicial review. 

Three Divisional Court judges ruled that the organization was allowed to make the demand of Peterson. "

much ado about almost nothing

Victor Davis Hanson: "We are in the middle of a cultural revolution."

If I said 10 years ago that in the future... nobody would believe it:

• Biological men compete in women's sports.
• Saying there are only two genders can get you fired.
• 2.3 million people illegally enter the country each year.
• Month-long elections are 70% mail-in ballots.
• BLM and Antifa destroyed neighborhoods for 120 days, causing $2 billion in damage, mostly going unpunished.
• The FBI, DOJ, and the corporate media framed Donald Trump as a Russian agent to rig the 2016 election.
• The CIA and the corporate media claimed that Hunter Biden's laptop was "Russian disinformation" to rig the 2020 election.
• The FBI and DOJ hid Hunter Biden's laptop, containing evidence of FARA violations, money laundering, and foreign bribes, to help Joe Biden become POTUS.
• The DHS, CISA, and the White House work with Twitter, Facebook, and YouTube to censor American citizens.
• The political establishment indicted their chief political rival during an election for a document dispute with NARA, a non-disclosure agreement with Stormy Daniels, and for asking Georgia's elected officials to investigate election fraud.

A decade ago, nobody would believe any of this would be possible. Yet, this is all happening as we live through a nation-destroying cultural revolution. Those who see these truths must denounce what is happening.

• Like (+1) 1
  • Haha (+1) 1
  • Thank you (+1) 1

6 minutes ago, BillsFanNC said:

• BLM and Antifa destroyed neighborhoods for 120 days, causing $2 billion in damage, mostly going unpunished.
• The FBI, DOJ, and the corporate media framed Donald Trump as a Russian agent to rig the 2016 election.
• The CIA and the corporate media claimed that Hunter Biden's laptop was "Russian disinformation" to rig the 2020 election.
• The FBI and DOJ hid Hunter Biden's laptop, containing evidence of FARA violations, money laundering, and foreign bribes, to help Joe Biden become POTUS.
• The DHS, CISA, and the White House work with Twitter, Facebook, and YouTube to censor American citizens.
• The political establishment indicted their chief political rival during an election for a document dispute with NARA, a non-disclosure agreement with Stormy Daniels, and for asking Georgia's elected officials to investigate election fraud.

A decade ago, nobody would believe any of this would be possible. Yet, this is all happening as we live through a nation-destroying cultural revolution. Those who see these truths must denounce what is happening.

Anybody who calls himself the great is suspect in my book.  bizarre

23 minutes ago, BillsFanNC said:

This person badly needs to get some fresh air. 

• Eyeroll 1

16 minutes ago, JDHillFan said:

You can barely count yet ramble on about your own “greatness” every day. 

bizarre 

Yeah, I don't pretend to be a political pundit enraging the fringe right or the left.  you all latch onto the weirdest "leaders"

19 minutes ago, BillsFanNC said:

⬆️ 

Useful idiot. Probably full commie.

please explain how you got this idea.  What evidence have you seen here that leads you to believe I'm not a believer in democracy and free markets?  Its label used to slander with no basis.  nice job

• Like (+1) 1
  • Eyeroll 1

2 minutes ago, Joe Ferguson forever said:

Yeah, I don't pretend to be a political pundit enraging the fringe right or the left.  you all latch onto the weirdest "leaders"

You just piss and moan all day every day imagining the fringe is coming to get you, nazis are goose stepping down main street, and civil war is nigh because of Sarah Palin. Other than that you are calm and measured. 

• Like (+1) 1
  • Haha (+1) 1

5 minutes ago, JDHillFan said:

You just piss and moan all day every day imagining the fringe is coming to get you, nazis are goose stepping down main street, and civil war is nigh because of Sarah Palin. Other than that you are calm and measured. 

so those scumbags carrying tiki torches in Charlottesville were hallucinations?  The woman killed by a dodge MAGA car? The camp Aushwitz shirt on the J6 pos?  The anti Jewish rhetoric and meetings with white supremacists by the ex prez pos?  The talk of civil war, right here on a football site.  all imagined....

17 minutes ago, Joe Ferguson forever said:

so those scumbags carrying tiki torches in Charlottesville were hallucinations?  The woman killed by a dodge MAGA car? The camp Aushwitz shirt on the J6 pos?  The anti Jewish rhetoric and meetings with white supremacists by the ex prez pos?  The talk of civil war, right here on a football site.  all imagined....

You are:

1 - easily baited

2 - all about the fringe

3 - a racist that has attempted to claim that anti Zionism is somehow “better” than antisemitism and excuses those sentiments when it’s coming from your side

All right here on a football site. Not imagined at all. Thoughts that you saw fit to post. 

bizarre

shameful

Edited by JDHillFan
Spelling
  • Agree 3
  • Haha (+1) 1

13 minutes ago, Joe Ferguson forever said:

You are picking a few incidents over a period of 6 years while ignoring the gang violence, low education, and crime that occur everyday in every deep blue area of the US. The damage done by that is a thousand fold worse and destroys generations. All decisions made primarily based on on race are bad, and often move into evil but your focus will never help a the young black liberal.

• Disagree 1
  • Agree 1

4 minutes ago, JDHillFan said:

You are:

1 - easily baited

2 - all about the fringe

3 - a racist that has attempted to claim that anti Zionism is somehow “better” than antisemitism and excuses those sentiments when it’s coming from your side

All right here on a football sight. Not imagined at all. Thoughts that you saw fit to post. 

bizarre

shameful

I'm pretty mainstream, or even conservative in University towns but you place of reference is prob a redneck dive bar.  Well here's a lovely story from people who seem to share your political affiliation:

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-12449101/Multiple-dead-Florida-Dollar-General-store.html

• Eyeroll 1

Just now, Joe Ferguson forever said:

I'm pretty mainstream, or even conservative in University towns but you place of reference is prob a redneck dive bar.  Well he's a lovely story from people who seem to share your political affiliation:

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-12449101/Multiple-dead-Florida-Dollar-General-store.html

Like you, that sh*tbag probably considered his racism and use of racist language merely “an opinion”. Maybe he was one of those people that you claim exist - the “only part-racist”. 

• Agree 1
  • Haha (+1) 1