American CULTURAL Marxism: The Commie Left And Those Who Support Them (Useful Idiots)

1 hour ago, BillsFanNC said:

I would add two 

"The Origins of Woke: Civil Rights Law, Corporate America, and the Triumph of Identity Politics"

https://www.amazon.com/Origins-Woke-Corporate-Identity-Politics/dp/0063237210

"Thomas Sowell, Social Justice Fallacies"

https://www.amazon.com/Social-Justice-Fallacies-Thomas-Sowell/dp/1541603923/ref=sr_1_2?crid=12ZB4QX4S1A1F&keywords=thomas+sowell&qid=1698167998&s=books&sprefix=thomas+sowell%2Cstripbooks%2C97&sr=1-2

As they are full of facts to bring to the Woke narrative that's mostly emotions and talking points.

• Thank you (+1) 1

1 minute ago, Tommy Callahan said:

In an Ironic twist Hamas would be quick to stone people trying to do any of that in Palestine.

I encourage pink haired woke useful idiots to flock to Gaza and link arms with their Hamas brothers.

• Like (+1) 2

• 2 weeks later...
On 11/1/2023 at 2:43 PM, Tommy Callahan said:

The parallels between the college aged red guard, and what we are seeing today from colleges is hard to ignore.

Its a shame that parents are spending $100's of thousands to support the indoctrination of their children in Marxist teachings by professors and academics pulling down a couple hundred grand a year for advocating the destruction of the system that enables their cushy no pressure to produce anything of value lifestyles and free ride. 

• Like (+1) 1

8 minutes ago, All_Pro_Bills said:

Its a shame that parents are spending $100's of thousands to support the indoctrination of their children in Marxist teachings by professors and academics pulling down a couple hundred grand a year for advocating the destruction of the system that enables their cushy no pressure to produce anything of value lifestyles and free ride. 

Huh? Not sure what college you went to. College is a step towards good jobs and prosperity

• Eyeroll 1

24 minutes ago, Tiberius said:

Huh? Not sure what college you went to. College is a step towards good jobs and prosperity

Well I didn't go to the University of Beijing.  And absent some "hard" skills which can lead to the "good jobs and prosperity" these kids being indoctrinated in DEI are basically credentialed idiots. 

Edited by All_Pro_Bills
  • Agree 1

16 minutes ago, All_Pro_Bills said:

Well I didn't go to the University of Beijing.  And absent some "hard" skills which can lead to the "good jobs and prosperity" these kids being indoctrinated in DEI are basically credentialed idiots. 

"Indoctrinated"? At an American college? Ya right. 

The party crowd is being indoctrinated? That's funny 

6 hours ago, Tommy Callahan said:

The victimhood mentality has them supporting terrorism 

Next up on TikTok

"Like OMG everyone. I've just heard about this book called Mein Kampf by this guy. He totally nails this stuff about the Jews and this book is like, old. Really old. From before I was even born!"

• Agree 1
  • Haha (+1) 1
  • Thank you (+1) 1

1 hour ago, yall said:

Next up on TikTok

"Like OMG everyone. I've just heard about this book called Mein Kampf by this guy. He totally nails this stuff about the Jews and this book is like, old. Really old. From before I was even born!"

wait till they get to the protocols. if they haven't already.

• Thank you (+1) 1