American CULTURAL Marxism: FINDING The Commie Left And Those Who Support Them (Useful Idiots)

https://www.newsweek.com/target-faces-bomb-threats-amid-lgbtq-controversy-1802991

"Target is full of...cowards who turned their back on the LGBT community and decided to cater to the homophobic right wing redneck bigots who protested and vandalized their store," read the email. "We won't stand idly by as the far right continues to hunt us down."

Leftists must be getting desperate...they are ripping their masks off.

Oh and "protested and vandalized" lol...so much hypocrisy I just...

• Like (+1) 1
  • Awesome! (+1) 1

4 hours ago, BillsFanNC said:

You and I have gone back and forth on the ‘commie’ label but I believe the topic of universal healthcare is the bridge they REALLY want to cross. What comes after that I’m not so sure anyone knows, not even them. Which is why I think the commie term may be a tad overarching. 

• Disagree 1

18 minutes ago, SoCal Deek said:

You and I have gone back and forth on the ‘commie’ label but I believe the topic of universal healthcare is the bridge they REALLY want to cross. What comes after that I’m not so sure anyone knows, not even them. Which is why I think the commie term may be a tad overarching. 

It's right there in bold. 

Health equity

All part of the DEI commie narrative inserted into everything today.

• Agree 1

3 minutes ago, BillsFanNC said:

It's right there in bold. 

Health equity

All part of the DEI commie narrative inserted into everything today.

Agree, somewhat…all the rest of todays topics de jour are a distraction that pale in comparison to the Holy Grail of universal healthcare. The real question is what comes AFTER that goal is reached. 

• Like (+1) 1

The Democrats’ Greatest Achievement: Convincing Idiots That Tyranny Is Virtue.

I have to give it to the progressives Marxists–they sure know how to play the long game.

The far lefties have spent decades demonizing conservatives, Republicans, and white Christians as hateful, racist, terrorists, hell-bent on oppressing minorities, and, lately, guilty of taking down our American democracy, while at the same time assuring their minions they are morally superior to these same liberty-embracing crowd.

Leftists, desperate to feed their cowardice — rather than starve it to death and replace it with courage — eat up their phantom supremacy by swallowing whatever self-righteous balderdash their Democrats masters throw at them, even if that means slowly stripping away their own freedoms.

Those at the top of the Democrat hate pyramid have learned they can thrust tyranny on their myrmidons if they just thinly disguise it with a bogus sense of virtue. The weak are easy prey.

Die-hard leftists will trip over themselves in a desperate attempt to out-virtue signal their Bolshie friends, and if that means cutting off their noses to spite our Constitution-loving faces, so be it.

https://pjmedia.com/columns/kevindowneyjr/2023/05/29/the-democrats-greatest-achievement-convincing-idiots-that-tyranny-is-virtue-n1698907

• Like (+1) 1
  • Awesome! (+1) 1
  • Thank you (+1) 2

28 minutes ago, B-Man said:

MARXISM, RACISM, STRAIGHT UP: 

CUNY Commencement Speaker Gives Epic Rant Against Israel and Urges ‘Revolution’ Against ‘Capitalism’ and ‘White Supremacy.’

https://pjmedia.com/news-and-politics/rick-moran/2023/05/30/cuny-commencement-speaker-gives-epic-rant-against-israel-and-urges-revolution-against-capitalism-and-white-supremacy-n1699194

Dumbass was condemned by Dems even.  Go back to Yemen.