Why New England Sucks -latest episode.πŸ˜‰

Chandler#81

50 minutes ago, Warcodered said:

Think that guy is a YouTube Nick Wright completely full of bull####.

Β 

The best thing was the Barstool guy's reaction to the Micah Hyde INT.

Β 

He thought buffalo was in rhode island and we haven't been as far as the wildcard since the 40's so.....

Β 

It is always fun to watch a patriots fans spirit get crushed though

• Awesome! (+1) 1

How does someone consider themselves a fan of a team and get so worked up over it when they only watch games (a playoff game no less) in highlight form, don't know anyone on the team except the QB and head coach ("who's 13? He needs to be released immediately"), and don't know what state their division rivals are from. At the start of the video, I thought he was joking about the Bills being from Rhode Island, but he repeats it at the end very seriously...and I thought, oh my, he really thinks Buffalo is in Rhode Island. Looks like we need to add some geography back into the school systems.Β πŸ˜†

Β 

Β 

• Like (+1) 1

48 minutes ago, The Wiz said:

You must not watch twitch.Β  That's a common layout for most streamers.

No, I don’t watch twitch. And from the sound of it, I’m glad I don’t. Cluttering up the video you wish to draw to the attention of your viewing audience as you comment on it does nothing but cheapen the product imo.Β 

2 hours ago, K-9 said:

No, I don’t watch twitch. And from the sound of it, I’m glad I don’t. Cluttering up the video you wish to draw to the attention of your viewing audience as you comment on it does nothing but cheapen the product imo.Β 

Fuddy Duddy!😑

Β 

Welcome to the club!

Β 

CD6C3BCE-F308-481B-98AB-AA28E3DAE83B.jpeg

• Haha (+1) 2

4 hours ago, K-9 said:

The reality is, it's self validation for most of the viewers. So when they see their message or subscription hit the screen, they can say that it happened and fell good about themselves.Β 

Β 

The people that actually get their comments read on a big stream is even rarer so they take it as a "badge of honor".

Β 

Trust me, I don't get it either but I know how people act when it comes to stuff like that.Β  Β I just watch it most of the time and will comment once in a blue moon (normally to another comment and not the streamer).

• Like (+1) 1

8 hours ago, Chandler#81 said:

A fun watch in the dying days of preDraft. Pretty mouthy before kickoff for a guy who walks out before it’s over.

Β 

the comments though.. 🀣

Β 

I know that's not the topic of this post but that Hyde interception still amazes me even though I have seen it like 10 times. One of the best defensive plays of the past season

• Agree 1
  • Awesome! (+1) 1

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a very specific reason to revive this one.