Clarence Thomas IS conflicted

Is Clarence Thomas conflicted?  

41 members have voted

1. 1. Is Clarence Thomas conflicted?

• Yes
    • No

• 2 weeks later...

I would think, after his wife was compelled to testify before the 1/6 tribunal, Judge Thomas is now quite conflicted.  A lifetime of service to the American people, an attempt made by his enemies to paint him as a deranged sexual deviant because he was nominated to the highest court in the land, and now this.  After failing miserably in their attempt to destroy him, they switched gears and are attempting to destroy those close to him. 

This is a good write up of where we’re at politically, @nedboy7.  I caution you before reading it—-the author considers the lead-up to Stop the Steal in historical terms and challenges to the integrity of our system of elections by people unaffiliated with Donald Trump. He also acknowledges what many conservatives believe—there is insufficient evidence to support claims of widespread election interference by democrats, but it’s hardly the first time such claims have been made.  It’s done because it works. 

https://jonathanturley.org/2022/09/30/thats-just-wild-cnn-and-other-media-eagerly-report-that-ginni-thomas-remains-unrepentant-on-the-2020-election/

Edited by leh-nerd skin-erd
  • Thank you (+1) 1

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...

El Ocho!

You've chosen to ignore content by BillStime. Options 

1 month later...

2 weeks later...

2 months later...

Unread replies

2 weeks later...

• Haha (+1) 1

1 hour ago, BillStime said:

This crook needs to go

This is pretty shocking. I mean, I’m very familiar with the Washington Elite Way Of Accepting Favors, but to not disclose these super high-end travel gifts is …pretty shocking. 
(Said by a guy who has been required to do annual financial disclosures himself. No way anyone would be confused about whether these trips needed to be disclosed)

• Like (+1) 1

34 minutes ago, The Frankish Reich said:

This is pretty shocking. I mean, I’m very familiar with the Washington Elite Way Of Accepting Favors, but to not disclose these super high-end travel gifts is …pretty shocking. 
(Said by a guy who has been required to do annual financial disclosures himself. No way anyone would be confused about whether these trips needed to be disclosed)

Ditto - I have to complete independence compliance disclosers to my employer EVERY quarter. Just absolutely astonishing what is going on at the SUPREME COURT of the UNITED STATES.

This guy needs to go - NOW.