Rams trade Robert Woods to Titans

Chandler#81

1 hour ago, Sierra Foothills said:

That's an interesting signing. I'd be curious what the contract looks like and if Bills fans would prefer Hooper to O.J. Howard... two very different players who play the same position.

Also I'm still failing to see how Indy gets Baker Mayfield considering they don't have a 1st round pick and play in the same conference as the Browns.

If Indy is indeed "one quarterback away" from having a championship team, why would the Browns send him to Indy?

It's a 1-year $6M deal.  The Bills gave Howard a $3.5M deal.

8 hours ago, Nelius said:

When you have Derrick Henry you're always in the mix. He's the most dominant force in football. 

We'll see for how much longer.  If the 2nd half of last season is any indication...

9 hours ago, Nelius said:

When you have Derrick Henry you're always in the mix. He's the most dominant force in football. 

Woods when healthy is an excellent blocker who is game to line up all over the formation.  He also is a good fit in the PA oriented crossing route offense associated with the titans.  He should be a nice counter to what they have with AJ brown.  Hooper is a nice add for them as well. 

Titans are a team that will be overlooked this year because of how their season finished, and questions about tannehill.  But they should have their division locked up, they run the ball well and their defense is better than people think.  They're a problem for anyone in the playoffs, and they'll be there for a home game.  

I was shocked that the Rams gave Woods WR1 money when they first signed him. He'd done nothing up to that point to deserve that kind of scratch, and I imagine they could've pried him away for much less. He did end up living up to the deal, not sure if that makes the Rams smart or stupid...

• Like (+1) 1

2 minutes ago, 947 said:

I was shocked that the Rams gave Woods WR1 money when they first signed him. He'd done nothing up to that point to deserve that kind of scratch, and I imagine they could've pried him away for much less. He did end up living up to the deal, not sure if that makes the Rams smart or stupid...

Very smart, they correctly saw something that wasn’t apparent in Buffalo. Not as smart as the Vikings were with Lil Antoine, but smart. 

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a very specific reason to revive this one.