Huge win for progressives!!!

2 minutes ago, B-Man said:

Huge loss for progressives. 

The Alaska School Activities Association, complying with the August 31 decision by the Alaska Board of Education, has amended its bylaws to prohibit "transgender girls" (boys) from competing in girls' sports.

That completes the process; boys can no longer compete on girls' sports teams in Alaska.

https://mustreadalaska.com/alaska-school-athletics-association-bans-transgenders-from-competing-against-girls-in-high-school-sports/

oh my but what about the 3 gender dysphoric kids that will have a bad day at school 😢 

shouldn’t they topple all societal norms for them? Lol

• Disagree 1
  • Agree 1
  • Thank you (+1) 2

1 hour ago, B-Man said:

The Alaska School Activities Association, complying with the August 31 decision by the Alaska Board of Education, has amended its bylaws to prohibit "transgender girls" (boys) from competing in girls' sports.

That completes the process; boys can no longer compete on girls' sports teams in Alaska.

https://mustreadalaska.com/alaska-school-athletics-association-bans-transgenders-from-competing-against-girls-in-high-school-sports/

One of my conservative points of you I don’t believe that boys that change genders should be competing with girls and vice versa

I’m all for creating a separate competition just for transgender

You can’t tell me that a man that becomes a girl doesn’t have extra testosterone and muscle

I still believe in the transgender movement I believe that people should be able to leave whatever life they want to live, but as long as it doesn’t impress on other people, the same way that people trying to ban transgender ism shouldn’t be pushing their views on other people

• Like (+1) 1
  • Agree 1
  • Haha (+1) 1

37 minutes ago, John from Riverside said:

One of my conservative points of you I don’t believe that boys that change genders should be competing with girls and vice versa

I’m all for creating a separate competition just for transgender

You can’t tell me that a man that becomes a girl doesn’t have extra testosterone and muscle

I still believe in the transgender movement I believe that people should be able to leave whatever life they want to live, but as long as it doesn’t impress on other people, the same way that people trying to ban transgender ism shouldn’t be pushing their views on other people

No one is trying to ban transgenderism.  Just like no one is trying to ban books.  Stop listening to Dem talking points.

• Agree 2
  • Thank you (+1) 1

5 hours ago, B-Man said:

wow.  so big.  so f'in important.  meanwhile the world is on fire.  strong work moron.

xhttps://www.jpost.com/breaking-news/article-767636

https://www.foxnews.com/live-news/hamas-attack-israel-war

Jesus, it's sports or dead babies,  C'mon you fool.  Abortion ,no. Genocide, sure.  At least liberals can argue about when life starts.  You can't argue about when life ends....congrats on your perverse clarity....have u watched people die from your admin office?  It's partly why I'm spiritual.  they're alive and then instantaneously the spirit leaves.  you apparently went to a Christian school... penalize me Irv, It's worth it.

Edited by Joe Ferguson forever
  • Haha (+1) 1

5 hours ago, Over 29 years of fanhood said:

oh my but what about the 3 gender dysphoric kids that will have a bad day at school 😢 

shouldn’t they topple all societal norms for them? Lol

societal norms...how has that worked out? 'f'n think...lindsey graham says hi....be the best you can be and if that doesn't work out, try to topple the winners.

• Haha (+1) 1

9 hours ago, B-Man said:

👆Same 🤡👇

11 hours ago, B-Man said:

You can always tell when Billstime wants to change the subjects.

He always does his "nightly"bump of his threads earlier than usual.

It seems tonight is one of those.

• Like (+1) 1

2 minutes ago, Joe Ferguson forever said:

omg...he's such an asshat but an excellent punching bag.  like palestine to the Israelis x the world doesn't depend on him....

I find B man to be a lot more reasonable and respectful that the guy you are replying to.  But both could do with less posting of partisan nonsense/tired memes and more honest conversation. 

• Like (+1) 1
  • Haha (+1) 1

24 minutes ago, Tenhigh said:

I find B man to be a lot more reasonable and respectful that the guy you are replying to.  But both could do with less posting of partisan nonsense/tired memes and more honest conversation. 

Another insecure lost soul who doesn’t know who he is… 

• Eyeroll 1
  • Sad 1

9 hours ago, John from Riverside said:

I’m sorry I have a hard time listening to you whenever I see militant groups standing outside of LGBTQ events, staging, armed protests

It is happening

How often and where are you seeing that? 

and are these LGBTQ events called every day at elementary school instead of actually doing education??

• Thank you (+1) 2

6 hours ago, Joe Ferguson forever said:

societal norms...how has that worked out? 'f'n think...lindsey graham says hi....be the best you can be and if that doesn't work out, try to topple the winners.

what’s all about Lindsey Graham? Is he gay? Nobody is sure … (I actually met him in 2006 when I worked in SC at an industry event) he didn’t introduce himself by sexual preference. 

you know why? Because he doesn’t make his sexuality the centerpiece of his persona and job qualifications. 

when are you people going to understand most people don’t care what you want to rub yourself up against, but why does it need to be broadcast as THE defining characteristic of society? And mainstreamed into little kids physcosis. All this blurring of biology and traditional societal norms has done more to !@#$ up todays youth than anything. Kids today don’t even have a sense of purpose or societal roles. 

you’re probably over 100 posts in yourself now declaring your sexuality- nobody cares butt you! 😂 

• Thank you (+1) 4

1 hour ago, Over 29 years of fanhood said:

How often and where are you seeing that? 

and are these LGBTQ events called every day at elementary school instead of actually doing education??

I was going to ask this but you beat me to it. 

• Like (+1) 1
  • Thank you (+1) 1

• 3 weeks later...

More winning for the Left.

Female Martial Arts Competitors Drop Out of Tournament in Fear of Safety Against Transgender Athletes

by Karen Townsend 

Several female competitors dropped out of a jiu-jitsu tournament last weekend out of fear for their safety. The women were being forced to fight against transgender women. The inclusion of men in the women’s competition made the women feel scared and unsafe during the matches. 

https://hotair.com/karen-townsend/2023/10/31/female-martial-arts-competitors-drop-out-of-tournament-in-fear-of-safety-against-transgender-athletes-n588942

• Shocked 1
  • Thank you (+1) 1

2 hours ago, B-Man said:

Normal and proper. No one here should care as it does not personally affect them. Live and let live. There are opioid and health care availability crises to worry about. Also - those field hockey players assigned female at birth need to toughen up. 

I think I covered most of the bases. Let’s just hope that the family of the girl that had her face rearranged by a dude has health care coverage.

• Like (+1) 2
  • Thank you (+1) 1

40 minutes ago, JDHillFan said:

Normal and proper. No one here should care as it does not personally affect them. Live and let live. There are opioid and health care availability crises to worry about. Also - those field hockey players assigned female at birth need to toughen up. 

I think I covered most of the bases. Let’s just hope that the family of the girl that had her face rearranged by a dude has health care coverage.

What's next?

1 hour ago, BillStime said:

AEB10403-69EE-420F-8C2D-2E9A8534E9F4.thu      

So I did some research and the dude's name who smoked this chick in the face is Sawyer Groothuis.

Not only did he send her to the hospital but he also is a county field hockey all-star and scored the only two goals of this game, which was a state playoff match.

And the local news wrote it up praising him as if it's totally normal

5 minutes ago, BillStime said:

It was a CO ED game.

lmao

And I think they might be changing that, for obvious reasons…

This is why males playing females in physical competition is I’ll advised…the sexes are simply not created equal when it comes to strength and physicality…

34 minutes ago, JaCrispy said:

Simps for what? Protecting actual females from men?

Doesn’t seem like a very hard concept to grasp- for most…😉

the majority of super leftys supporting this crap aren’t even capable of playing a sport, and most of ultra lefty dudes couldn’t even make a girls team in any sport with no chance of making male sports teams.  That’s why they don’t care. 

SPORTS REPRESENT THE PATRIARCHY!!! 😂 😂 

Edited by Over 29 years of fanhood
  • Agree 1

4 minutes ago, Over 29 years of fanhood said:

the majority of super leftys supporting this crap aren’t even capable of playing a sport, and most of ultra lefty dudes couldn’t even make a girls team in any sport with no chance of making male sports teams.  That’s why they don’t care. 

29 starting early

giphy.gif

24 minutes ago, Over 29 years of fanhood said:

This! Or they don’t currently have daughters, of their own, playing against men…👍

• Agree 2

6 minutes ago, Over 29 years of fanhood said:

yes- if that poor girl were my kid I’d be furious. Apparently Lefties love females getting abused by males. Such a weak and pathetic lot. 

It’s almost like the Left are so beholden to their ideology, they can’t, or refuse to see the illogic in their views…

They fear being called transphobic for being against men playing against women in sports…

However, most on the Right are not subject to that kind of emotional manipulation, as the logic of the situation dictates that it is simply for practical purposes and common sense…👍

• Like (+1) 1

55 minutes ago, JaCrispy said:

This! Or they don’t currently have daughters, of their own, playing against men…👍

Tell your daughters not to play in co ed games...have you ever watched girls basketball.  They're brutal.  I'd rather play against men.   Elbows, kicks, screaming.....nope.  u want to see some drastic female/female abuse watch the Netflix doc on Alabama sororities.

• Haha (+1) 1

11 minutes ago, Joe Ferguson forever said:

Tell your daughters not to play in co ed games...have you ever watched girls basketball.  They're brutal.  I'd rather play against men.   Elbows, kicks, screaming.....nope.  u want to see some drastic female/female abuse watch the Netflix doc on Alabama sororities.

Hey guys, anyone see how brutal the WNBA is?

I’d rather go up against Draymond Green! 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

Family Feud Lol GIF by Steve Harvey

Edited by JaCrispy
  • Haha (+1) 2