America First is now Russia First

20 hours ago, BillStime said:

image.thumb.jpeg.2d8c0410912ca54bd2a300751fa5af64.jpeg

The corruption and criminality of the CIA, knows no bounds, and is no different than that of the KGB…

An unelected group of people, not bound by the constitution, who overthrow governments, elections, and commit assassinations…Not really an organization I would want to be defending…👍

1 hour ago, BillStime said:

You done fellating?

I love how you always think it’s just other countries that spread disinformation…While you just keep taking your spoonful of intelligence propaganda every day, like a good little Billsy…😉

Edited by JaCrispy
  • Agree 2

16 minutes ago, JaCrispy said:

The corruption and criminality of the CIA, knows no bounds, and is no different than that of the KGB…

An unelected group of people, not bound by the constitution, who overthrow governments, elections, and commit assassinations…Not really an organization I would want to be defending…👍

I love how you always think it’s just other countries that spread disinformation…While you just keep taking your spoonful of intelligence propaganda every day, like a good little Billsy…😉

Yea, it appears you still have your mouth full of Putin - get back to work.

I can't believe you hate America this much.

18 minutes ago, BillStime said:

Yea, it appears you still have your mouth full of Putin - get back to work.

I can't believe you hate America this much.

The CIA is not America, my friend…They are part of a military industrial complex that has helped to wrestle power away from the American people, while diminishing our civil liberties and freedoms…

A motto of mine that I always proclaim to people is that I love America, and the principles it was founded on…But I hate how corrupt our government is…And we are certainly the most corrupt in the world, no question about it…

Things we accuse other countries of doing, we do 10 times over…How? Because we have 800 military installations in and around every country on the face of the Earth…And when a democratically elected government doesn’t do what we want them to do, after we bribe them, we either kill their leader or implement a coup to put in a puppet regime that will do our bidding…

And we’ve done this dozens of times over the last 75 years- since the inception of the Security State and the CIA/NSA in 1947…👍

Edited by JaCrispy
  • Like (+1) 1
  • Haha (+1) 1

8 minutes ago, JaCrispy said:

The CIA is not America, my friend…They are part of a military industrial complex that has helped to wrestle power away from the American people, while diminishing our civil liberties and freedoms…

A motto of mine that I always proclaim to people is that I love America, and the principles it was founded on…But I hate how corrupt our government is…And we are certainly the most corrupt in the world, no question about it…

Things we accuse other countries of doing, we do 10 times over…How? Because we have 800 military installations in and around every country on the face of the Earth…And when a democratically elected government doesn’t do what we want them to do, after we bribe them, we either kill their leader or implement a coup to put in a puppet regime that will do our bidding…

And we’ve done this dozens of times over the last 75 years- since the inception of the Security State and the CIA/NSA in 1947…👍

God Bless America 

• Agree 1

1 hour ago, JaCrispy said:

Disagree completely.

It's a tough business with a very tough mission goings against entities that have no rules.

• Like (+1) 3
  • Agree 1

8 hours ago, sherpa said:

Disagree completely.

It's a tough business with a very tough mission goings against entities that have no rules.

I respect your opinion, but the CIA have no rules either…

People keep wanting to put our intelligence agencies on a pedestal, and it is simply not the case…

Look no further than places like Guantanamo Bay, Cuba…And that’s just one we know of- and they still don’t care, because they know congress will do nothing about it…Similar to this example, the CIA/NSA contracts out and runs all kinds of illegal activity that are unconstitutional.  

Some are here, in the States, but many are in foreign countries as well, to avoid detection of American law and government authorities…Politicians are bribed, coups are instigated,  people are tortured, leaders assassinated…It is the belly of a dark underworld…

Now, obviously, not all agents have the same mission…But some are tasked with doing very sinister things…

Some of this is documented, books have been written, ex-CIA have spoken out…To not understand this is very naive…👍

• Like (+1) 1

3 hours ago, JaCrispy said:

I respect your opinion, but the CIA have no rules either…

People keep wanting to put our intelligence agencies on a pedestal, and it is simply not the case…

It's easy to state opinions about the CIA and other clandestine organizations because they're not going to respond.

With total certitude, my view is that the CIA has "rules," and there is Congressional oversight.

Sometimes it's more robust, but that's the system in place.

• Like (+1) 1
  • Thank you (+1) 1

He never misses an opportunity to trash American democracy and justice system. You would think this might be a time to say a little itty bitty negative comment about Putin’s actions, but no. Negative words can never be spoken about Putin or Russia. Instead, he will publicly trash America every day, hug the flag for the camera and keep Putin smiling. 

• Like (+1) 1

5 minutes ago, Andy1 said:

He never misses an opportunity to trash American democracy and justice system. You would think this might be a time to say a little itty bitty negative comment about Putin’s actions, but no. Negative words can never be spoken about Putin or Russia. Instead, he will publicly trash America every day, hug the flag for the camera and keep Putin smiling. 

exactly.  And people like the cons here think it's awesome.  With as many fools as there are in the country right now, he is absolutely correct about a nation in decline. so how do we fix it?  no wonder the magas attack education.

Edited by Joe Ferguson forever

20 hours ago, BillStime said:

So you're telling me they were working behind the scenes with Russia to stop the nukes but can't work behind the scenes to negotiatie a stop to the Ukraine war? Sure that checks out

• Thank you (+1) 1

5 minutes ago, aristocrat said:

So you're telling me they were working behind the scenes with Russia to stop the nukes but can't work behind the scenes to negotiatie a stop to the Ukraine war? Sure that checks out

RUSSIA FIRST, BRO

2 hours ago, aristocrat said:

Must be using different phone lines...

1 minute ago, Doc said:

LOL!  Dems think people only care about abortion and Ukraine.

Well Doc is up and on it this morning! 

Ya, two very important issues, women's freedom and the fight for a democratic world 

Just now, Tiberius said:

Well Doc is up and on it this morning! 

Ya, two very important issues, women's freedom and the fight for a democratic world 

Women's "freedom"...to kill babies.  Awesome.  We have our priorities straight...

And the "democratic world" doesn't hinge on Ukraine or any single country.  Never has, never will.

1 minute ago, Doc said:

Women's "freedom"...to kill babies.  Awesome.  We have our priorities straight...

And the "democratic world" doesn't hinge on Ukraine or any single country.  Never has, never will.

Women's choice

And if you don't stand up to bullies, they just keep getting worse. appeasement is death 

22 minutes ago, Tiberius said:

Women's choice

And if you don't stand up to bullies, they just keep getting worse. appeasement is death 

I support a woman's right to choose up until a certain gestational age.  After that it becomes murder.  And the law reflects that since if you kill a pregnant woman, it's double homicide.  While I never agreed with banning all abortions, I realize it has always been about the life of the fetus, not "hating women."

And Ukraine has put up a good fight. I'm not saying no one else should fund them, just not us.  And Putin has shown that he has no chance to defeat another country, much less a NATO one.

Edited by Doc

24 minutes ago, Doc said:

I support a woman's right to choose up until a certain gestational age.  After that it becomes murder.  And the law reflects that since if you kill a pregnant woman, it's double homicide.  While I never agreed with banning all abortions, I realize it has always been about the life of the fetus, not "hating women."

Do you have uterus? No? Then STFU.

24 minutes ago, Doc said:

And Ukraine has put up a good fight. I'm not saying no one else should fund them, just not us.  And Putin has shown that he has no chance to defeat another country, much less a NATO one.

Putin FIRST bro!