America First is now Russia First

30 minutes ago, BillStime said:

MAKA RUSSIA GREAT AGAIN

https://worldpopulationreview.com/country-rankings/nato-spending-by-country

Have that Dip S**T broad look at this, this might be just what he is referencing I could be wrong but like with everything else America has to pay out more than anyone else & others are not expected to do or pay as much . 

Kind of like the Global warming thing it's all America's fault & despite America doing more & spending more than any other countries then not holding the likes of China & India responsible for their pice of fixing the problem . Not to mention that they only tell what they want you to here about any of these subjects .

51 minutes ago, All_Pro_Bills said:

Still you and several others here consistently suggest anyone that who expresses criticism or questions our government's policies and actions are advocates of some foreign power,, isolationists, or hold some other nefarious motive.  The thought that posters are raising reasonable and rational objections to unproductive and simply mindbogglingly stupid decisions made by elected government officials never crosses your mind.

Ya, isolationism is stupid 

• Eyeroll 1

1 hour ago, T master said:

I know you did' ask me but here's my 2 cents .

As far as recent history goes (well it has been a minute) but Russia invaded Afghanistan for what ever that reason was & after the American gov't helped fund Osama Bin Laden to get them out of their country we told BinLaden & their country to go piss up a rope and then in true US political form made him look like the bad guy, same with Iraq pretty much .

And this deal with invading Ukraine (which i'm not sure if i have ever heard the actual reason) other than he wanted to take over their country for access to the oceans & get Russia back to what it use to be as far as land mass . I truly don't know but there are 2 invasions & his decisions to do so killing 1000's of people . 

And if i misunderstand any of what i have put down please explain I'm alway open to learning more about these type things .

Nah, you’re good, man…

The reason I asked the question is for a particular point…

NATO, generally speaking, was created to protect Europe against the expansion of communism during the Cold War…

In the late 1980s, Soviet leaders, seeking an end of hostilities with the West, helped to dismantle the empire and start a market economy…

Now, according to Putin, the Soviet leaders thought this would allow them to become allies with the West…However, instead letting Russia join NATO, Europe and the U.S. just continued to expand NATO towards Russian borders…

My question is why? Why continue to expand an organization that was created to fight an enemy that no longer exists? And why not let that new market economy join the alliance?

Why is Putin suddenly the most hated man since Hitler?

Things aren’t adding up because it seems that the motives of the U.S. government are not transparent…They just keep insisting that we believe them, that Putin is evil…That’s fine and all, but there is only one problem- our government lies to us about everything! 🤣🤣🤣

So, it’s just about impossible to take them at their word…

So, the reason I posed that question to Billsy, was because I was sincerely curious if people really know why they hate Putin, or are they just doing it because they were told to…

What did Putin ever do to the U.S.? 👍😉

• Disagree 1
  • Awesome! (+1) 1

3 hours ago, All_Pro_Bills said:

Still you and several others here consistently suggest anyone that who expresses criticism or questions our government's policies and actions are advocates of some foreign power,, isolationists, or hold some other nefarious motive.  The thought that posters are raising reasonable and rational objections to unproductive and simply mindbogglingly stupid decisions made by elected government officials never crosses your mind.

No, just certain Admins.

31 minutes ago, BillsFanNC said:

Of course he did.  She showed what an amateur she was with the "reset (that really said "overcharge") button.

Edited by Doc
  • Like (+1) 2

12 hours ago, JaCrispy said:

I don’t think that answers the question…I wanted to know, specifically, what Putin did to America to make Americans, like you, hate him so much?

Do you have an answer or not? It’s ok if you don’t…👍

I love how YOU demand answers when you continuously ignore my questions.  

Putin and Russia have a history of sowing political and social discord in the US.  Putin HATES democracy and has a history of messing around with our elections.

Putin's aim is to thoroughly undermine and challenge American and Western democratic system as a model for transitioning democracies. 

Putin tortures and kills critics and dissidents, without facing any consequences. This is what Trump and MAGA desire as all they do is praise Putin. 

How many Americans are currently detained in Russia on trumped up charges?

And last:

image.thumb.jpeg.1fdbe85a7d335fa55860c0d21ab88b52.jpeg

Enough said.

Why are you Russia First?

• Awesome! (+1) 1

1 minute ago, BillStime said:

I love how YOU demand answers when you continuously ignore my questions.  

Putin and Russia have a history of sowing political and social discord in the US.  Putin HATES democracy and has a history of messing around with our elections.

Putin's aim is to thoroughly undermine and challenge American and Western democratic system as a model for transitioning democracies. 

Putin tortures and kills critics and dissidents, without facing any consequences. This is what Trump and MAGA desire as all they do is praise Putin. 

How many Americans are currently detained in Russia on trumped up charges?

And last:

image.thumb.jpeg.1fdbe85a7d335fa55860c0d21ab88b52.jpeg

Enough said.

Why are you Russia First?

Take off your tin foil hat, and find a more noble purpose in your life. 

1 hour ago, AlBUNDY4TDS said:

Who the ***** is praising putin? That was easy.

Crispy critter was defending him by comparing America to Putin's Russia.  Why do you hate America crisp?  What has America done to you?  Have you been thrown in jail for disrespecting our current president?  Sent above the arctic circle to die?  How f'in stupid....

• Like (+1) 1

10 minutes ago, Joe Ferguson forever said:

Crispy critter was defending him by comparing America to Putin's Russia.  Why do you hate America crisp?  What has America done to you?  Have you been thrown in jail for disrespecting our current president?  Sent above the arctic circle to die?  How f'in stupid....

The problem is you guys misrepresent legitimate concerns about and criticism of US policy and strategy decisions made by the administration in Washington as support for the enemy and hatred of America.  This is your false argument laid bare.  

• Haha (+1) 1
  • Thank you (+1) 1

2 minutes ago, All_Pro_Bills said:

The problem is you guys misrepresent legitimate concerns about and criticism of US policy and strategy decisions made by the administration in Washington as support for the enemy and hatred of America.  This is your false argument laid bare.  

What is false is comparing abuse of power and murder by the gov't in the US to that in Russia.  To do so, shows either  great ignorance, disdain for the US or both.

• Like (+1) 2

4 hours ago, AlBUNDY4TDS said:

Take off your tin foil hat, and find a more noble purpose in your life. 

Too late.  It's too stupid to do anything in this world.

• Agree 1

2 hours ago, Tiberius said:

Guess we finally know what the cost of freedom is.  Trump decides.  Now I agree NATO should kick in more, but this isn't how you negotiate with your allies.  You don't slap them on a platter for the enemy.  Personally, I'm fine with how much I'm paying for freedom here and abroad.  

• Eyeroll 1
  • Thank you (+1) 1

3 hours ago, daz28 said:

Guess we finally know what the cost of freedom is.  Trump decides.  Now I agree NATO should kick in more, but this isn't how you negotiate with your allies.  You don't slap them on a platter for the enemy.  Personally, I'm fine with how much I'm paying for freedom here and abroad.  

Sometimes people need an extreme example/incident before they're moved to act.  Like being told NATO won't support you if you don't pay up.  Or if a country gets invaded.

• Like (+1) 2

On 2/15/2024 at 3:12 PM, BillsFanNC said:

This would make sense, as I have heard that Putin has stated, before, that he prefers Biden to Trump because he is more “experienced and predictable ”…I guess the same description would apply to Hillary as well…

Another reason it is hard to trust the government when they tell us to hate Putin because he is Hitler…They just seem to be lying to us at every turn, with zero motivation to tell the truth…

This is why I go into every situation with a healthy dose of skepticism of whatever the U.S. government says…👍

• Agree 2
  • Haha (+1) 2
  • Thank you (+1) 1

5 hours ago, JaCrispy said:

This would make sense, as I have heard that Putin has stated, before, that he prefers Biden to Trump because he is more “experienced and predictable ”…I guess the same description would apply to Hillary as well…

Another reason it is hard to trust the government when they tell us to hate Putin because he is Hitler…They just seem to be lying to us at every turn, with zero motivation to tell the truth…

This is why I go into every situation with a healthy dose of skepticism of whatever the U.S. government says…👍

Putin basically admitted what scared/scares him about Trump: his unpredictability.  So it makes sense he probably wanted Hilly and now wants Joke.  They're easy pickins. 

He's always wanted to sow discord in the US and is hateful for that reason alone.  But as I've been saying all along, the over-reaction by the Dems in thinking Trump was a Russian puppet did far more damage than Putin could have ever hoped/been able to do on his own.

• Agree 1
  • Haha (+1) 1

lmao - 👆🤡🤣 - these idiots actually believe a former KGB foreign intelligence officer - God their cult leaders are so lucky their followers are so fkn gullible. 

GGjYUCTXoAApz73?format=jpg&name=small

On 2/15/2024 at 2:35 PM, JaCrispy said:

What did Putin ever do to the U.S.? 👍😉

Are you American?

Edited by BillStime

On 2/15/2024 at 7:19 AM, JaCrispy said:

I don’t think that answers the question…I wanted to know, specifically, what Putin did to America to make Americans, like you, hate him so much?

Do you have an answer or not? It’s ok if you don’t…👍

59 minutes ago, BillStime said:

Exactly…most leaders ARE killers…every administration we get kills innocent people in foreign countries…and sometimes even assassinates foreign nationals…But you already knew that…👍

Edited by JaCrispy

2 hours ago, JaCrispy said:

Exactly…most leaders ARE killers…every administration we get kills innocent people in foreign countries…and sometimes even assassinates foreign nationals…But you already knew that…👍

You still drooling over Putin?