🇨🇳🇷🇴🇺🇦 Biden's Corruption: $20M+ bribes. All the evidence that isn't evidence.

More non evidence...

Rep. James Comer: 'Biden most corrupt VP in history.'

"VP Joe Biden was using fake names in emails while working with his family to set up fake companies to receive wires from foreign nationals that were then laundered into at least nine family members' bank accounts...

We got $21 million thus far in bank accounts that were wired from foreign nationals to shell companies...

Every week, we find more information, more pseudonyms, more communication between Joe Biden and his family, more shell companies, and more wire transfers...

We want to know a couple more bank accounts that we believe the President's son was using to pay for things of value for Joe Biden...

That's where Democrats will have a come to Jesus moment and decide how much longer they can defend the indefensible with respect to Joe Biden..."

Will Democrats defend VP Biden paying his bills using the money his son received through shell companies from foreign nationals?

This is already documented in Hunter's emails...

7 minutes ago, BillsFanNC said:

More non evidence...

Rep. James Comer: 'Biden most corrupt VP in history.'

"VP Joe Biden was using fake names in emails while working with his family to set up fake companies to receive wires from foreign nationals that were then laundered into at least nine family members' bank accounts...

We got $21 million thus far in bank accounts that were wired from foreign nationals to shell companies...

Every week, we find more information, more pseudonyms, more communication between Joe Biden and his family, more shell companies, and more wire transfers...

We want to know a couple more bank accounts that we believe the President's son was using to pay for things of value for Joe Biden...

That's where Democrats will have a come to Jesus moment and decide how much longer they can defend the indefensible with respect to Joe Biden..."

Will Democrats defend VP Biden paying his bills using the money his son received through shell companies from foreign nationals?

This is already documented in Hunter's emails...

And don’t forget. The family was using the government issued airplane to travel all over the world scooping up cash. And, we have that EVIDENCE in writing. These people are guilty as hell! 

• Thank you (+1) 1

2 minutes ago, SoCal Deek said:

And don’t forget. The family was using the government issued airplane to travel all over the world scooping up cash. And, we have that EVIDENCE in writing. These people are guilty as hell! 

Jared Kushner is laughing his a$$ off at you right now. 

$2 BILLION 

21 minutes ago, SoCal Deek said:

Then he should be charged as well. Champ! 

He should.

6 months out of the WH and Jared scored a $2 BILLION investment from MBS to a newly created investment firm run by a kid who used to run his fathers’ corrupt family business?

Some of the largest, well respected PE firms in the country don’t score deals that fast let alone one less than 6 months old.

Yeeeeeeeeaaaahhhh OKAY champ! 

Yeah - this doesn’t smell funny at all but yes - def get us that evidence on the whopping $21 M allegedly tied to the Biden’s.

You can’t make this up… but the cult can! 

Edited by BillStime

2 minutes ago, BillStime said:

He should.

6 months out of the WH and Jared scored a $2 BILLION investment from MBS to a newly created investment firm run by a kid who used run his fathers’ corrupt family business?

Some of the largest, well respected PE firms in the country don’t score deals that fast let alone one less than 6 months old.

Yeah - this doesn’t smell funny at all but yes - def get us that evidence on the whopping $21 M allegedly tied to the Biden’s.

PLEASE SEEK HELP............................

5 hours ago, sherpa said:

No. The  persistent, malignant lying about what he was talking about is deplorable, pointed out about a thousand times, and a simply inexcusable claim that he was ever talking about white supremacists, neo nazis or any other idiotic claim.

He was talking about people on both sides of the statue issue.

He made his views of white supremacists and neo nazis very clear in that chat, and more than once.

To simply ignore those stated claims, from his mouth and in the same statement is deliberate lying.   

My colleague and I were discussing this quote, the abbreviated one, and I showed him the full quote.  Then he said "well, there weren't good people on both sides." :rolleyes:

39 minutes ago, SoCal Deek said:

Then he should be charged as well. Champ! 

Being Trump's SIL, they've investigated this when it happened and obviously found nothing.  Consider it like a former pol working on K Street.

40 minutes ago, Doc said:

My colleague and I were discussing this quote, the abbreviated one, and I showed him the full quote.  Then he said "well, there weren't good people on both sides." :rolleyes:

Being Trump's SIL, they've investigated this when it happened and obviously found nothing.  Consider it like a former pol working on K Street.

And I guarantee you that Trump didn’t say he had no idea of why Jared was on the damn airplane! 

11 hours ago, BillStime said:

He should.

6 months out of the WH and Jared scored a $2 BILLION investment from MBS to a newly created investment firm run by a kid who used to run his fathers’ corrupt family business?

I’m not sure I understand but I’m willing to see if you can explain. You say this occurred “6 months out of the WH”. If true, how is that corruption and how does it compare to the Bidens? Once an elected official is out of office he or she is a private citizen. Where’s the influence peddling? What influence does Trump have once he leaves office? I’m not following. 

12 hours ago, SoCal Deek said:

Also a bit strange that Hunter requested to sign off from SS protection during one of these foreign trips, isn't it?

I mean you're the son of the American VP in a foreign land and you ask the SS to steer clear of protecting you for a few days.....why?

1 hour ago, BillsFanNC said:

Also a bit strange that Hunter requested to sign off from SS protection during one of these foreign trips, isn't it?

I mean you're the son of the American VP in a foreign land and you ask the SS to steer clear of protecting you for a few days.....why?

Hookers and blow! Naturally!

16 hours ago, SoCal Deek said:

Why doesn’t this shock me? If true…it shows that these people were literally taking lessons from each other on how to run a total scam of a government. Fake names, private servers, shell corporations, fake foundations, swindling money out of foreign countries. If this hasn’t already become a second world country, you can certainly see one from where we stand. 

It’s as James Comey said, after an extremely reckless and careless sec of state was allowed to delete any messages she chose to delete, no reasonable prosecutor would bring a case against a govt official who used fake names, private servers, shell corporations, fake foundations and who swindled foreign countries out of large sums of money. 

That would be unreasonable. 🤣

Edited by leh-nerd skin-erd
  • Haha (+1) 1

1 hour ago, SoCal Deek said:

I’m not sure I understand but I’m willing to see if you can explain. You say this occurred “6 months out of the WH”. If true, how is that corruption and how does it compare to the Bidens? Once an elected official is out of office he or she is a private citizen. Where’s the influence peddling? What influence does Trump have once he leaves office? I’m not following. 

You're smarter than this - think.

Think about what you wrote about the Bidens allegedly using US taxpayer funded aircraft for personal gain.

And now let's talk about the NUMEROUS, unannounced travel Jared Kushner and Steve Mnuchin took to the Middle East throughout their four years and then a particular uptick in the final months of the administration? What exactly were they doing? And then BOOM - Jared is presented with a $2,000,000,000 check?  And Steve Mnuchin got $1 BILLION? 

$3 BILLION total for WHAT?

We haven't even touched on all the bribery and influence peddling being facilitated at Trump Tower (why did the Chinese rent office space at the start of Trump's administration and conveniently leave Trump Tower at the same time the Trump administration ended); or al the money laundered at Trumps Hotel in DC and around the globe?

Please, DEEK - please keep crying about the Biden's alleged $21M - it's f'n laughable.

13 hours ago, BillStime said:

It’s funny how your never say this to the others who spend all day here AND ATOP defending Traitor Trump.

Have you thought about running with the herd?

image.thumb.jpeg.fc3eb3d2b3602550f76c250ee3127104.jpeg

image.thumb.jpeg.39dbb07dda00f90450cf6398662c6a00.jpeg

Because every other poster seems to actually have a life. You are the only poster in a bunch of Trump threads. Get a life bro seriously this isn't healthy.

• Like (+1) 2

1 minute ago, AlBUNDY4TDS said:

Because every other poster seems to actually have a life. You are the only poster in a bunch of Trump threads. Get a life bro seriously this isn't healthy.

Awe, do you need a tissue, precious?

Just block me ~ cupcake!

54 minutes ago, BillStime said:

You're smarter than this - think.

Think about what you wrote about the Bidens allegedly using US taxpayer funded aircraft for personal gain.

And now let's talk about the NUMEROUS, unannounced travel Jared Kushner and Steve Mnuchin took to the Middle East throughout their four years and then a particular uptick in the final months of the administration? What exactly were they doing? And then BOOM - Jared is presented with a $2,000,000,000 check?  And Steve Mnuchin got $1 BILLION? 

$3 BILLION total for WHAT?

We haven't even touched on all the bribery and influence peddling being facilitated at Trump Tower (why did the Chinese rent office space at the start of Trump's administration and conveniently leave Trump Tower at the same time the Trump administration ended); or al the money laundered at Trumps Hotel in DC and around the globe?

Please, DEEK - please keep crying about the Biden's alleged $21M - it's f'n laughable.

I’ll ask you right back then…for what? What was given or promised by Trump in return? Don’t get me wrong here. I’m not defending Trump in this conversation. But I haven’t seen anyone make an official claim on what you’re alleging. I return to the same basic question: When did Democrats, who’ve always claimed to be fighting against the System and for the Little Guy, become so accepting of corruption that supports the System and benefits the Big Guy? Something happened to change them somewhere along the way.

• Like (+1) 1