πŸ‡¨πŸ‡³πŸ‡·πŸ‡΄πŸ‡ΊπŸ‡¦ Biden's Corruption: $20M+ bribes. All the evidence that isn't evidence.

10 hours ago, SoCal Deek said:

Lots and lots of words there Goose. So you mean to tell everyone that Adam Schiff impeached Trump for merely asking about corruption that WASN’T happening? Do you even listen to yourself at all? Unbelievable! πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚

Β 

It magically disappeared once they fired (but didn't prosecute) Shokin.Β  Poof!Β  Amazing!

Edited by Doc
  • Like (+1) 1
  • Disagree 1

1 minute ago, Kemp said:

Β 

At least you understand that your contributions cannot be considered valid discussion, as defined by you.

Nice work.

I unblock a bunch of you every week. to see if anything changed.Β 

Β 

but you all just post "I love lamp" over and over again. on every thread.

Β 

Β 

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=m_3q4itaVBQ

Β 

I Love Lamp - YouTube

Β 

later

Β 

Β 

Β 

4 minutes ago, Chris farley said:

Β 

Β 

Β 

Β 

I Love Lamp - YouTube

Β 

later

Β 

Β 

Β 

Nobody likes losing. Β Especially if they lie and cheat and still lose....

Testifying in support of his prior claims of investigatingΒ Burisma Holdings, Shokin, in a sworn affidavit dated September 4, 2019[53]Β for a court in Austria, stated that "The truth is that I was forced out because I was leading a wide-ranging corruption probe into Burisma Holdings, a natural gas firm active inΒ UkraineΒ and Joe Biden’s son,Β Hunter Biden, was a member of the Board of Directors."[54]Β Shokin continued, stating that, "On several occasions President Poroshenko asked me to have a look at the criminal case against Burisma and consider the possibility of winding down the investigative actions in respect of this company, but I refused to close this investigation."[55]

The investigation into Burisma only pertained to events happening before[56]Β Joe Biden's son,Β Hunter Biden, joined the board of directors of Burisma Holdings in 2014.[57]Β US President Donald Trump'sΒ subsequent bid to pressure Ukrainian President Volodymyr Zelensky to announce an investigation of Joe BidenΒ in relation to Burisma led to the December 2019Β impeachment of Trump.[citation needed]Β On February 27, 2020, a Ukrainian court ruling forced investigators to open a probe onΒ Joe Biden'sΒ pressureΒ on Poroshenko to fire Shokin.[40]Β The investigation was closed in November 2020 after theΒ electionΒ ofΒ Joe BidenΒ asΒ PresidentΒ of theΒ United States.[58]

The D’lemmings honestly believe all of this is coincidence…. So funny

• Like (+1) 1

Just now, Doc said:

Β 

It magically disappeared once they fired (but didn't prosecute) Shokin.Β  Poof!

Anyone who thinks that it's in the USA's national interest for the Vice President to fly halfway around the world to make darn sure a foreign country fires some random attorney is going to get a charlie horse in their neck from straining to look the other way.Β  Did I mention the fact that this random attorney was involved in investigating a company, who the VP's drug addicted son just happens to be on the Board of, again randomly and for no apparent reason?Β  And did I also mention that the VP says he was completely unaware that this son was on that Board and being paid $1 Million per year by that company?Β  I mean really now!Β  We either care about corruption, or we don't. If we don't, just tell us that we don't so we can all go back to our easily manipulated lives.

• Thank you (+1) 3

1 minute ago, Chris farley said:

Bandwagon jumpers need to be on the winning team, cause if not they are forced to look in the mirror.

Β 

Β 

What's the bandwagon playing in this forum? Β wasn't it 70/30 in the trump/Biden poll? Β You all need some new music. Β Good, honest stuff and not like the redneck Richmond song. Β Richmond is a pretty nice place other than it being the capitol of the confederacy.. Β Shouldn't be brought down.

Β 

Β 

Β 

Timeline Of Ukrainian Pay-To-Play SchemeΒ Confirms Bidens' Corruption

by Deroy Murdock

Β 

The Biden crime family’s multi-million-dollar bribery and money-laundering operation has more moving parts than an 80-year-old grandfather clock. Even newsaholics find it tough to follow this scandal’s interlocking meetings, phone calls, trade junkets, wire transfers, and shady characters with unpronounceable names.

Β 

As just-appointed Special Counsel David Weiss soon will learn – unlike β€œWhite House aides break into Democrat headquarters” – capturing the Bidens’ shakedowns requires more than one bumper sticker. Thankfully, the House Government Oversight Committee has ridden to the rescue. The Bidens’ Influence Peddling Timeline vividly illustrates the assorted crooks who paid Hunter Biden, his associates, and eight of his relatives

Β 

https://dailycaller.com/2023/08/13/deroy-murdock-timeline-ukrainian-pay-play-scheme-confirms-bidens-corruption/

Β 

Β 

• Disagree 1
  • Thank you (+1) 2

In 2012,Β Viktor Pshonka,[a]Β theΒ Ukrainian prosecutor general, began investigating Burisma Holdings owner, Zlochevsky, over allegations of money laundering, tax evasion, and corruption during 2010–2012.[19][20]

In April 2014, Burisma Holding's board of directors namedΒ Hunter Biden, son of then U. S. Vice PresidentΒ Joe Biden, to Burisma’s board as a director of Burisma, where he was said to have earned over $80,000 monthly.[21]Β Joe Biden had been madeΒ the point man on UkraineΒ after February 2014, when the pro-Russian president, Viktor Yanukovych, was ousted and fled. Then U. S. PresidentΒ Barack Obama's administration was prepared to work with the new government, a position shared with European governments and institutions, such as the World Bank and the International Monetary Fund. But they were all concerned about Ukraine's corruption, which had plagued the country ever since it gained independence in the 1991 breakup of the Soviet Union. Joe Biden became a frequent visitor to Ukraine. By his own count, Biden said he went there about a dozen times from early 2014 through early 2016.[22]

Β 

πŸ˜‚ all coincidenceΒ 

• Like (+1) 1
  • Thank you (+1) 1

2 minutes ago, redtail hawk said:

I was a REAL Republican, not the current disgusting, shameful iteration. Β But hold your head high among the losers, liars and cheaters. Β It's probably where you belong.

yeah. the corporate liberal (current thing) narratives you post are right in line with pre 1990's GOP platform.

Β 

LMAO.

Β 

Edited by Chris farley

Β 

Β 

Β 

Joe Biden became a frequent visitor to Ukraine. By his own count, Biden said he went there about a dozen times from early 2014 through early 2016.[22]

Β 

Β 

Β 

What in the hell is the United States Vice President doing going to ANY foreign country 12 times in two years ??

Β 

Red flag anyone ?

• Thank you (+1) 1

2 minutes ago, B-Man said:

Β 

Β 

Β 

What in the hell is the United States Vice President doing going to ANY foreign country 12 times in two years ??

Β 

Red flag anyone ?

Kamala has been the "point person" on the US Border for almost three years now, and she hasn't flown there once.Β 

• Thank you (+1) 1

21 minutes ago, Chris farley said:

Β 

Β 

Β 

Β 

I Love Lamp - YouTube

Β 

later

Β 

Β 

Β 

Β 

You are welcome to block me.

Seems you can't.

OCD?
Β 

p.99.

Still zero evidence of Joe taking bribes.

Keep it up, guys.

36 minutes ago, leh-nerd skin-erd said:

There is nothing inherently wrong with wealth/income redistribution on the appropriate scale. The problem is always scale, and the democrat party typically looks for ways to push massive amounts of people to rely on the government, expanding government, and wetting its beak along the way.Β  Β 

Β 

A microcosm of the problem is the current crisis with respect to immigration and NYC.Β  Again, nothing wrong with the notion of providing sanctuary for people in need (other than on Marthas Vineyard, where they need to disappear those people before peak season).Β  However, what quickly became apparent was that there was no consideration as to what exactly that phrase meant.Β  What it turns out it meant was that the good leaders of NYC were completely comfortable with compassion and caring so long as the burden associated with it was carried elsewhere.Β  Thereafter, it took about 15 minutes for the good leaders of NYC to send a clear message that while everyone has a story to tell, it was best that many of these folks tell their story walking.Β 

Β 

A quick search indicated 43 million people carry student loan debt.Β  It's not a sideline issue, it was a simple yet brilliant political strategy that encourages people to see themselves as a victim, in spite of what boils down in many cases to poor planning, and put some money in their pocket to boot.Β  Β Money moves people.Β 

With all due respect. It is not the job of government to redistribute wealth. Writing laws that make it harder for disparity to go unchecked...maybe. But, not redistributing income that has already been legally earned.

• Agree 2
  • Awesome! (+1) 1

2 minutes ago, leh-nerd skin-erd said:

Β A decision to incur debt.Β 

Β 

No.

It's the prices to attend university in America.Β 

Β 

Between 2009-10 and 2019-20, the total cost of attendance (fees, tuition, room, and board) saw an increase of 39.9% at public 4-year schools.

At private 4-year schools, costs grew 44.2%.

Between 1999-2000 and 2009-10, the cost of attendance at nonprofit private institutions grew from $20,989 per year to $34,920, an annual growth rate of 6.6%.

During the same period, for-profit private institutions increased the cost of attendance from $16,124 to $24,118, a 5.0% annual growth rate.

From 2009-10 to 2019-20, private nonprofits increased costs to $48,824, an annual growth rate of 4.0%.

In the same period, private for-profits increased costs to $27,563, growing at an annual rate of 1.4%.

Between 1999-2000 and 2019-20, tuition at the average 4-year institution increased 136.5%, an annual rate of 6.8%.

• Like (+1) 1

7 minutes ago, Kemp said:

Β 

No.

Β 

Between 2009-10 and 2019-20, the total cost of attendance (fees, tuition, room, and board) saw an increase of 39.9% at public 4-year schools.

Between 1999-2000 and 2009-10, the cost of attendance at nonprofit private institutions grew from $20,989 per year to $34,920, an annual growth rate of 6.6%.

During the same period, for-profit private institutions increased the cost of attendance from $16,124 to $24,118, a 5.0% annual growth rate.

From 2009-10 to 2019-20, private nonprofits increased costs to $48,824, an annual growth rate of 4.0%.

In the same period, private for-profits increased costs to $27,563, growing at an annual rate of 1.4%.

Between 1999-2000 and 2019-20, tuition at the average 4-year institution increased 136.5%, an annual rate of 6.8%.

you’re both right. Β The government intervention creating easy borrowing caused the unintended consequence of skyrocketing tuition.

Β 

every time the government steps into a sector and provides easy borrowing folks stand around looking puzzled when they see a rapid rise in costs. Β 
Β 

these bastardized GSE monopolies that then run as for profit businesses with minimal regulation.Β 
Β 

I still remember the slick salesman who sold my naive self some easy student loans. I could have been the worst credit risk on the planet, didn’t care. Didn’t even ask. Easy debt.Β 

• Like (+1) 1
  • Thank you (+1) 1

10 minutes ago, SoCal Deek said:

With all due respect. It is not the job of government to redistribute wealth. Writing laws that make it harder for disparity to go unchecked...maybe. But, not redistributing income that has already been legally earned.

We can disagree on this one, that's fine with me.Β  In my opinion, it's absolutely the role of the government to provide for infrastructure and provide for the health and well-being of the less fortunate.Β  That's not to suggest that it's solely the government's job, but it's part of the process in civilized society.Β 

Β 

The problem is always scale.Β  I start with this concept--paying taxes is the patriotic thing to do, and I have no fundamental problem with a progressive tax burden.Β  I seem to recall you're a flat taxer, and that's fine too, but my problem is that the tax burden is too great, that government spending is out of control, and there literally can never be enough money to be spent, much of it yours and mine.

Β 

I do not think that income tax in and of itself is a problem.Β  I'll steer clear of any lengthy discussion on Constitutional authority, I'm just telling you the way I see it.Β  Β 

Β 

Β 

Β 

21 minutes ago, Kemp said:

Β 

No.

Β 

Β 

Between 2009-10 and 2019-20, those who chose not to incur debt for higher education had zero debt associated with higher education. Those individuals saw a 0.0% increase in their monthly payment of $0.00.Β Β 

Β 

You're wrong, as usual, spectacularly so in this case.Β 

Β 

• Like (+1) 2

24 minutes ago, leh-nerd skin-erd said:

Β 

Between 2009-10 and 2019-20, those who chose not to incur debt for higher education had zero debt associated with higher education. Those individuals saw a 0.0% increase in their monthly payment of $0.00.Β Β 

Β 

Β 

yes, many are now maga party faithful earning minimum wage.

Edited by redtail hawk
  • Haha (+1) 1

9 minutes ago, leh-nerd skin-erd said:

Β 

Β 

Β 

Β 

What came first in regards to higher education?

Rising prices or borrowing?

Do you believe that only the wealthy should have a shot at a good education?

By the way, we're still in the thread that says Joe took bribes. I've told you multiple times that there's still no evidence. You have yet to acknowledge my statement as accurate.

It's you that can't face up to that fact. You always indignantly step away when confronted.

Do it again.

Prove again that you can't dispute this with evidence.

6 minutes ago, leh-nerd skin-erd said:

Maybe.Β  Ironically, if all goes as planned, contributing to paying off student loans for the well-heeled debtor class.Β 

most are smart enough to go to schools with good ROI. Β It's the dummies that went to trump U.

Edited by redtail hawk
  • Eyeroll 1

2 hours ago, redtail hawk said:

As long as it's honest. Β Lying is the MO of much of the right now. Β It's normalized in that sad tribe. Β There are no horizons. Β Just the abyss. Β cultural nihilism which lead to nazism last century is prevalent. Β I guess it's a common response to being losers who feel they can't win without cheating.

My SIL, who was dean of a community college (you know, a person that is supposed to encourage free thought and whatnot,) has thrown out two of my books because she didn't like the authors. If you've ever read any of the O'Reilly "killing" books they aren't political at all, just factual. Not really sure about the Ann Coulter book, didn't get a chance to read it.

• Like (+1) 1

9 minutes ago, Steve O said:

My SIL, who was dean of a community college (you know, a person that is supposed to encourage free thought and whatnot,) has thrown out two of my books because she didn't like the authors. If you've ever read any of the O'Reilly "killing" books they aren't political at all, just factual. Not really sure about the Ann Coulter book, didn't get a chance to read it.

I guess if you're living with her, it's her prerogative. Β Kinda like Fla. Β I personally wouldn't live under those circumstances....Perhaps she doesn't want you to become a casualty of victim mentality.

From a review inΒ Slate:

"The other key ingredients in aΒ KillingΒ book include, naturally, a persecuted protagonist, who is self-evidently a great man and a great American, or failing that, our Lord and Savior. Preferably, the hero will be surrounded by a couple of other great men, even if they are also his (worthy) opponents. Lincoln has Ulysses S. Grant but also Robert E. Lee; Patton has Erwin Rommel, who like Patton is praised for being β€œa soldier to the end.”*Β At least one contemptible naysayer is also a mustβ€”the assassin, or would-be assassin, of course, as well as figures like Richard Nixon, who underestimates Reagan, or the snooty Pharisees, who fear that Jesus will endanger their cushy gigs as β€œarrogant, self-righteous men who love their exalted class status far more than any religious belief system.”

Edited by redtail hawk

1 hour ago, leh-nerd skin-erd said:

We can disagree on this one, that's fine with me.Β  In my opinion, it's absolutely the role of the government to provide for infrastructure and provide for the health and well-being of the less fortunate.Β  That's not to suggest that it's solely the government's job, but it's part of the process in civilized society.Β 

Β 

The problem is always scale.Β  I start with this concept--paying taxes is the patriotic thing to do, and I have no fundamental problem with a progressive tax burden.Β  I seem to recall you're a flat taxer, and that's fine too, but my problem is that the tax burden is too great, that government spending is out of control, and there literally can never be enough money to be spent, much of it yours and mine.

Β 

I do not think that income tax in and of itself is a problem.Β  I'll steer clear of any lengthy discussion on Constitutional authority, I'm just telling you the way I see it.Β  Β 

Β 

Β 

Β 

Interesting. I guess providing for the common defense fell off the table some time back. I must’ve missed that. πŸ˜‰

• Like (+1) 1
  • Haha (+1) 1

1 hour ago, Kemp said:

Β 

What came first in regards to higher education?

Rising prices or borrowing?

Do you believe that only the wealthy should have a shot at a good education?

By the way, we're still in the thread that says Joe took bribes. I've told you multiple times that there's still no evidence. You have yet to acknowledge my statement as accurate.

It's you that can't face up to that fact. You always indignantly step away when confronted.

Do it again.

Prove again that you can't dispute this with evidence.

As usual, I'll answer, you'll realize you didn't think through your questions, and off we go.Β 

Β 

What came first?Β  The decision to incur the debt.Β  Some incur $0. Some incur modest amounts. Some incur significant amounts. Some incur excessive amounts.Β  These facts are indisputable, but I encourage you to dispute them.Β 

Β 

Rising cost or borrowing? The cost of higher education has been rising for decades.Β  The decision to borrow money (from $0 to excessive) is made on an individual level.Β  Some decide to incur $0 debt.Β  Some decide to incur modest amounts.Β  Some decide to incur significant amounts.Β  Some decide to incur excessive amounts.Β  These facts, too, are indisputable, but have at it.Β 

Β 

I don't believe 'only the wealthy have a shot at a good education', making this a silly question generally, and indicative of the victim mentality I referenced previously.Β  There are many, many, many options for people from humble means to pursue an education.Β  While anecdotal, I know of hundreds, if not thousands of people who attended college and did not come from wealthy families.Β  You're probably getting confused because you're a blue blood, while my people were blue collar.Β 

Β 

Near as I can recall, I haven't stated that JB "took bribes", and I believe I would remember that.Β  Maybe you have me confused with another poster?Β 

Β 

Be that as it may, since you asked, I have no idea if JB took bribes.Β  I don't know with certainty that he did anything illegal, crafted policy in exchange for money, or peddled influence to enrich himself, his relatives, or his dopey son.Β  I know an investigation is ongoing, and that members of Congress have stated quite loudly that JB is dirty, and I tend to believe them.Β  Β On the other hand, he could end up being pure as the driven snow.Β 

Β 

I think the best course of action is to pursue this matter vigorously and thoroughly, with testimony under oath,Β  and that JB and fam should submit all the financial records requested by the committee. The best thing that can come from this is JB gets a little dinged up and huffy for having to comply, but we find out that he's an OK Joe.Β  It'll be cathartic, you know?Β 

Β 

Β 

Β 

• Like (+1) 1

1 hour ago, redtail hawk said:

most are smart enough to go to schools with good ROI. Β It's the dummies that went to trump U.

The best ROI will come from forgiveness of the debt, which is why it's so popular.

Β 

On the other hand, one could question whether or not the ROI was adequate when it doesn't provide sufficient funding for the coursework.Β 

1 hour ago, SoCal Deek said:

Interesting. I guess providing for the common defense fell off the table some time back. I must’ve missed that. πŸ˜‰

Oh yeah, that too.Β  My list wasn't all-inclusive.Β 

• Like (+1) 1

Now why do we suppose that the FBI would do such a thing?

Β 

To all those who have said they wish for Hunter to be held accountable and there's no evidence of Joes involvement, why do YOU suppose the FBI would go to these lengths to protect a private citizen?

Β 

Β 

• Like (+1) 1

Still no evidence.

Β 

:lol:

Β 

stupid should absolutely hurt.

Β 

FYI, there are a few outstanding bills that need to be paid and I am not sure which ones are a priority and which should get paid out of 'my' account,'" Schwerin wrote in the email to Hunter.

He then says there is "about $2,000 extra in 'my' account beyond what is used for monthly expenses."

A few days later, Schwerin wrote to Hunter that one of the contractors was "hassling me so I am paying a couple of the smaller things since I haven't heard from your Dad."

Β 

This suggests that Joe Biden and Hunter Biden divided the Ukrainian bribe and the CEFC China Energy deal equally, exactly like Hunter mentioned to his daughter, "But don't worry unlike Pop I won't make you give me half your salary."

Β 

Β 

Β 

• Thank you (+1) 1

1 hour ago, BillsFanNC said:

Still no evidence.

Β 

:lol:

Β 

stupid should absolutely hurt.

Β 

FYI, there are a few outstanding bills that need to be paid and I am not sure which ones are a priority and which should get paid out of 'my' account,'" Schwerin wrote in the email to Hunter.

He then says there is "about $2,000 extra in 'my' account beyond what is used for monthly expenses."

A few days later, Schwerin wrote to Hunter that one of the contractors was "hassling me so I am paying a couple of the smaller things since I haven't heard from your Dad."

Β 

This suggests that Joe Biden and Hunter Biden divided the Ukrainian bribe and the CEFC China Energy deal equally, exactly like Hunter mentioned to his daughter, "But don't worry unlike Pop I won't make you give me half your salary."

Β 

Β 

Β 

Β 

So wait, it's actually 50% for "the Big Guy"?

19 hours ago, redtail hawk said:

I guess if you're living with her, it's her prerogative. Β Kinda like Fla. Β I personally wouldn't live under those circumstances....Perhaps she doesn't want you to become a casualty of victim mentality.

From a review inΒ Slate:

Β 

Not sure how you got to this assumption, she, my brother and their kids were visiting my home for Christmas.

• Like (+1) 1

1 minute ago, BillsFanNC said:

Of course those of us actually paying attention have been aware of the pseudonym for awhile now...

Β 

Pseudonyms and a web of LLCs..

Β 

Totally legit!

Β 

Β 

Bobby Peters? Didn’t he play cornerback for the Bills a few years back? πŸ˜‰

• Haha (+1) 2