πŸ‡¨πŸ‡³πŸ‡·πŸ‡΄πŸ‡ΊπŸ‡¦ Biden's Corruption: $20M+ bribes. All the evidence that isn't evidence.

26 minutes ago, Westside said:

What do you know about facts? You and your fellow KKT members have for the past seven years making up one BS accusation after another!! With none of them being true!Β 
You and your fellow biden ass kissing buddies on here have no credibility. Your batting zero when it comes to Trump. Keep it up, you’re making Trumps reelection even easier, the black and Latino voters see through your BS and more and more are going to vote for anyone but biden. The only ones left in the Democratic Party will be old white women and the freaks who love little kids.Β 

As all pro mentioned getting off on a crime doesn't mean your innocent.Β  Β Let's see what happens with the stolen docs case and Georgia.Β  Β He's on tape, what he's done is 100% illegal.Β  He may get off on a technicality but again it doesn't make him innocent.Β  But of course you ignore that because his nuts are draped over your chin.

1 hour ago, L Ron Burgundy said:

The insults weren't pointed towards your person, please don't cry.Β  Unless you relate to orange stool or cheeto vomit then....well I suppose I don't care.

Oh, I assumed when you used language directing the insult at me, you meant to direct it at, well, me. Β I’ll shoulder the burden of misunderstanding here, and welcome to America, your English is spot on!Β 

Β 

Β 

Β 

I do thank you for your lesson in right wing propaganda. I prefer facts.Β  I made my little bet based on my belief that once the facts come out, Biden won't be charged with anything because most of this is connecting dots with conjecture.Β 
Β 

And time may well prove you correct, one way or the other. It happens. Β I recall a story about Russian collusion and the like, so many stories, so many disappointed with the outcome. Β These things happen.Β 

Β 

Β 

Β 

Β 

It's true that Joe Biden leveraged $1 billion in aid to persuade Ukraine to oust its top prosecutor, Viktor Shokin, in March 2016. But it wasn't because Shokin was investigating Burisma. It was because Shokin wasn't pursuing corruption among the country's politicians.

Β 

As European and American diplomats pressed Ukraine to clean up its corruption, they focused on Shokin's leadership of the Prosecutor General's Office, which he took over in February 2015.

Β 

Mike Carpenter, who served as a foreign policy adviser to the then-vice president, told USA TODAY that Shokin "never went after any corrupt individuals at all" and "never prosecuted any high-profile cases of corruption.

Β 

Biden’s press secretary? Β Was Dr. Jill unavailable? Β In reading the transcript of the call, it appeared that President Zelensky shared President Trump’s concerns about corruption and the prosecutor who Biden insisted needed to be fired. Β All I can tell you is what I’ve heard and has been reported…a reliable source used by the FBI reported malfeasance by Biden and ironically, that story pay never saw the light of day until today, with the FBI really, really hesitant to share it as required by law.Β 

Β 

Let’s see where it goes, but certainly let’s not pretend this is a figment of one’s imagination.Β 

Β 

Β 

A newer adage comes to mind.Β  Don't believe BS.Β  Or perhaps it was apropos and I called it an adage.

Either way is fine with me.Β 

• Awesome! (+1) 1

Biden1-1-scaled.jpg?fit=crop&ar=16:9&w=1

Β 

Alleged $5 Million To Biden Was From Ukrainian Natural Gas Company Burisma: Report

by Ryan Saavedra

Β 

Then-Vice President Joe Biden allegedly accepted a $5 million bribe from an executive at the Ukrainian gas company Burisma, where his son Hunter Biden was paid $1 million per year to sit on its board. Fox News reported that the allegation is contained in a FD-1023 form that the FBI created based on an interview they conducted with an FBI confidential human source in June 2020. The confidential source has been β€œconsistently reviewed by the FBI” and has been β€œfound to be highly credible.” The confidential source, a businessman, reportedly had multiple meetings and conversations with the Burisma executive about how to obtain U.S. oil rights and establish connections

Β 

https://www.dailywire.com/news/alleged-5-million-to-biden-was-from-ukrainian-natural-gas-company-burisma-report

• Like (+1) 1
  • Shocked 1

Just now, John from Riverside said:

So you really don’t strike me as an ignorant person, but putting anything with Marley Taylor Greene in it come on man

Β 

Ahhh attack the messenger now it is!

Β 

Nothing at all to say about what she reports that she actually read in the document in question?

Β 

If and when it comes out what she claims she read in an unclassified document is true you'll retract, right?

Β 

Of course not.

• Like (+1) 1
  • Thank you (+1) 2

Just now, John from Riverside said:

She hasn’t been yet
But I am down for listening for all criminality. It doesn’t matter whether it comes from the left or the right because I’m an independent.

Let’s see what comes of it

The first thing that comes to mind when someone attacks the source is that it's a purposeful deflection from perhaps a valid point.

• Awesome! (+1) 1
  • Thank you (+1) 2

3 minutes ago, BillsFanNC said:

Β 

Ahhh attack the messenger now it is!

Β 

Nothing at all to say about what she reports that she actually read in the document in question?

Β 

If and when it comes out what she claims she read in an unclassified document is true you'll retract, right?

Β 

Of course not.

OK I’ll play game so next week we can expect to see some hard evidence that Joe Biden actually did some thing
Β 

Not an accusation

Β 

Not a secondhand reference

Β 

Not a witness that supposedly can’t be found whenever it’s time to actually testify

Β 

By the way, I was giving you a compliment, saying that you’re not an ignorant person. You are really conflicted aren’t you?

5 minutes ago, Pokebball said:

The first thing that comes to mind when someone attacks the source is that it's a purposeful deflection from perhaps a valid point.

So I don’t consider you an ignorant person is now an attack

How about this source @John from Riverside?

Β 

A trusted FBI CHS has made these allegations. And a sitting congressman is relaying what he read in source document.Β 

Β 

Don't doubt or you're racist.

Β 

BTW I love how with Biden nothing is proven, they're just allegations.Β 

Β 

I wonder why when it comes to Trump we never seem to get the same reminder from the left.

Β 

Β 

• Thank you (+1) 2

12 minutes ago, BillsFanNC said:

How about this source @John from Riverside?

Β 

A trusted FBI CHS has made these allegations. And a sitting congressman is relaying what he read in source document.Β 

Β 

Don't doubt or you're racist.

Β 

BTW I love how with Biden nothing is proven, they're just allegations.Β 

Β 

I wonder why when it comes to Trump we never seem to get the same reminder from the left.

Β 

Β 

Because Trump is too stupid not to either tell on himself, or leave some kind of audio or video of something to show that he ***** up

Β 

Keep in mind most of the things that are being done here. Trump is his own worst enemy.

Β 

Meanwhile, Joe Biden is either too old with dementia, or a smart, conniving crook, depending on the situation

19 minutes ago, John from Riverside said:

Because Trump is too stupid not to either tell on himself, or leave some kind of audio or video of something to show that he ***** up

Β 

Keep in mind most of the things that are being done here. Trump is his own worst enemy.

Β 

Meanwhile, Joe Biden is either too old with dementia, or a smart, conniving crook, depending on the situation

Did you not see the video of him and the head of the Biden penn center bragging about withholding a billion dollars till the state investigator was fired?

5 minutes ago, Chris farley said:

Did you not see the video of him and the head of the Biden penn center bragging about withholding a billion dollars till the state investigator was fired?

Β 

I just linked to it so presumably he has seen it, but apparently that video coupled with a supremely unqualified Hunter sitting on the Burisma board at the same time is indicative of nothing at all.

Β 

So move along.Β  We need proof here!

Β 

:lol:

• Haha (+1) 1

5 minutes ago, BillsFanNC said:

Β 

I just linked to it so presumably he has seen it, but apparently that video coupled with a supremely unqualified Hunter sitting on the Burisma board at the same time is indicative of nothing at all.

Β 

So move along.Β  We need proof here!

Β 

:lol:

Unqualified? How the f is talking point relevant?

Β 

fn idiots are so desperateΒ 

Β 

Β 

37 minutes ago, Chris farley said:

This question has been brought up and I answered it
Β 

It is my understanding that there was a group of countries and not just the United States. That was doing this exact same thing, because they wanted this prosecutor investigated, and when the investigation concluded, the prosecutor was fired because he was in fact, corrupt

Β 

This is quite different than say a president who held stinger missiles ransom to a country like Ukraine, trying to fit Russia off its borders because he wanted his political opponent Smeared

• Eyeroll 1