Britney Griner

Doc

4 minutes ago, AlBUNDY4TDS said:

So using your logic since I don't sit in my parents basement all day obsessively posting anything trump related I can't conceivably be a real person......carry on šŸ¤”šŸ¤”

Ā 

Yea, you're not... go back to your safe place.Ā 

Ā 

11 minutes ago, Chef Jim said:

What does what they did prior to their imprisonment have to do with this? Ā Youā€™re so lost.Ā 

Funny - you didnā€™t mind all of the disparaging comments from your fellow cult members trashing Griner for being a 7 foot tall black anti-American lesbian who broke the lawā€¦

Ā 

What does what Griner did before her imprisonment have to do with this?

Ā 

You're such a hypocrite w zero foresight.

Ā 

Ā 

• Agree 1

Ā 

A Shameful Prisoner Swap

'Antiracism' is no way to conduct foreign policy

Ā 

Not three years ago, Brittney GrinerĀ refused to take the floorĀ when the WNBA played the national anthem before tipoff. "I think we should take that much of a stand," she said at the time, arguing that "basketball doesn't mean anything in a world where we can't just live. We can't wake up and do whatever we want to do." Such is the plight, she said, of being black in America.

Ā 

Yet it was in part Griner's race, as well as her sexual orientationā€”she is a lesbianā€”that made her detention by Russia in February a high-profile news story and turned her case into a cause cĆ©lĆØbre for activists and journalists, but we repeat ourselves.

Ā 

It is also why the Biden administration on Thursday struck an ill-advised deal to trade Griner's freedom for that of Viktor Bout, an arms dealer and weapons smuggler who wasĀ convicted in 2011Ā of conspiring to murder American citizens. Not included in the deal was Russia's release of Paul Whelan, a white, cisgender, heterosexual former Marine arrested in late 2018 on trumped-up charges. For all of Griner's complaints about being black in this country, she's gotten far better treatment than her white counterpart.

Ā 

Whelan told CNN in a phone interview Thursday from a remote Russian penal colony that "I am greatly disappointed that more has not been done to secure my release, especially as the four-year anniversary of my arrest is coming up. I was arrested for a crime that never occurred."

Ā 

Then there are the merits of the deal itself. Griner will be greeted as a hero when she touches down in the United States, but the Russian who will walk free is a dangerous thug who has earned his nickname: "The Merchant of Death." His release will do grievous harm to American national securityā€”he was convicted for attempting to sell weapons to Colombian terrorists who would have used them to target American troopsā€”andĀ PoliticoĀ reportsĀ that Pentagon officials are already raising the specter that his release will fuel "conflicts across the world."Ā 

Ā 

https://freebeacon.com/biden-administration/a-shameful-prisoner-swap/
Ā 

Ā 

2 hours ago, BillStime said:

Funny - you didnā€™t mind all of the disparaging comments from your fellow cult members trashing Griner for being a 7 foot tall black anti-American lesbian who broke the lawā€¦

Ā 

What does what Griner did before her imprisonment have to do with this?

Ā 

You're such a hypocrite w zero foresight.

Ā 

Ā 

I didnā€™t mind it? Ā You know this how? Ā Regarding your first sentence. Few trashed her for her race, sexual orientation and definitely not for her height. It was mostly for the last four words of your sentence. Ā 
Ā 

Maybe when youā€™re sober and your anti-psychotic drugs kick in youā€™ll figure out what all the hubbub is about. Ā Sleep it off. Tomorrow is a new day.Ā 

• Haha (+1) 1

12 hours ago, TSOL said:

Ā 

Ā 

Dang dude, that's funny šŸ˜‚Ā 

And cold!Ā 

Ā 

It's true, but it's cold.

Ā 

And funny šŸ˜‚

Ā 

7 ft tall lesbian šŸ¤£šŸ¤£šŸ¤£

Ā 

Say what, Jim?

Ā 

And cheers @T&C

4 hours ago, SCBills said:

famous black lesbian

Say what, @Chef Jim?

11 hours ago, KDIGGZ said:

If Paul Welhan was a 7 foot tall black lesbian maybe he would be free too? Too bad he's a completely innocent white marine

@Chef JimĀ - funny, not a word out of you.

Ā 

And - ā€œinnocent white marineā€ - didnā€™t feel the need to correct him, eh?

12 hours ago, BillyBilliams said:

The Russians gave the United States a lesbian, black, WNBA player that beat her wife, and brought illegal vape canabis oil to their country, and plead guilty.

@Chef Jim- not a peep out of you!Ā 

19 minutes ago, BillStime said:

Ā 

Say what, Jim?

Ā 

And cheers @T&C

Say what, @Chef Jim?

Ā 

Why are you quoting me in response to Jim?

Ā 

Griner is a famous black lesbian. Ā Thatā€™s not disparaging. Ā The administration made sure we all were very aware of her skin color and sexual orientation.Ā 
Ā 

Edited by SCBills
  • Like (+1) 1
  • Agree 1
  • Thank you (+1) 1

2 hours ago, leh-nerd skin-erd said:

BillSy is struggling today, very difficult to follow. Ā Turns out he makes more sense when he spends his days meme-ing.Ā 

Hilarious - you still canā€™t square the fact that Trump had two years to work freeing Paul Whelan - yet Trump had no issue freeing 5,000 Taliban prisonersā€¦

Ā 

Meanwhile:

Ā 

So many opportunities - Ā but Trump had no balls.

• Thank you (+1) 1

51 minutes ago, BillStime said:

Ā 

Say what, Jim?

Ā 

And cheers @T&C

Say what, @Chef Jim?

Ā 

@Chef Jim- not a peep out of you!Ā 

So calling her a black lesbian is disparaging? Ā šŸ˜±. Shame on you.Ā 

Ā 

Well that didnā€™t end up like you anticipated did it. Ā