January 6th 2021 FEDSURRECTION: The Corrupt Biden Regime: White House, FBI, DOJ, media, committee

BillsFanNC

14 hours ago, DRsGhost said:

Yep. Brilliant move!

It's about saving the Blue to deep blue seats at this point.  

A 300 to 135 GOP advantage would be a lock if say this was all flipped - the Ds trying to take the House but all Deep State Communications (Twitter, Google, Legacy Media) all going 24/7 with the worst economy since 1933.   

So the Ds strategy is stave off historical embarrassment.  You're voting for insurrectionists you see.  You're also a racist.  And hate gays.  

And I just paid $15 at the store for 2 lbs of ground chicken and a bag of sugar. 

15 freaking dollars for that.  

Everything is fine.  

21 hours ago, Doc Brown said:

I watched the hockey game.  I just assumed it was a rerun of the impeachment trials.  It did have about 20 million plus viewers across all the networks which is pretty piss poor all things considered.

How many watched the impeachment trials? What are we comparing viewership to? TBH, I haven't watched either. I tend to read about this stuff on my free time, not watch it on a scheduled time.

1 hour ago, LeGOATski said:

How many watched the impeachment trials? What are we comparing viewership to? TBH, I haven't watched either. I tend to read about this stuff on my free time, not watch it on a scheduled time.

I remember it being around 10 million but I believe the impeachment trials weren't in prime time.  Plus, what's the point of watching something if we already know the outcome?

12 minutes ago, Doc Brown said:

I remember it being around 10 million but I believe the impeachment trials weren't in prime time.  Plus, what's the point of watching something if we already know the outcome?

From what I've read, there is video content/testimony from both sides that hasn't been shown to the public yet. And isn't their goal to bring different charges to Trump and/or stop him from being able to run again for president? It seems like there's definitely a pending outcome here that's different than the impeachment trials.

Just now, LeGOATski said:

From what I've read, there is video content/testimony from both sides that hasn't been shown to the public yet. And isn't their goal to bring different charges to Trump and/or stop him from being able to run again for president? It seems like there's definitely a pending outcome here that's different than the impeachment trials.

I'm the wrong one to ask as I didn't watch a second of the hearings.  From what I've heard they haven't yet revealed any shocking new evidence as it just seems to be typical political theater.  Dems wanting to take the focus off inflation, gas prices, stock market decline, etc...  Republicans just wanting to put that day behind them to move on to the midterms without Trump's stupid election fraud claims coming back into focus.

• Agree 1

6 hours ago, Doc Brown said:

Where’s the suspense here? At least with the impeachment trial, it was actually a trial with a prosecution and defense team…and could’ve resulted in the removal of the President (otherwise known as the political overturning of an election). What’s the result here? Some partisan congressional panel declares that Trump can’t run again in a couple of years? When gas is $8.00 per gallon ….who the frick cares!!!

• Dislike 1

So many people will dismiss this information because it comes from a source that they dismiss out of hand.

But what is she really sharing here? Information from the NYT and then providing context by telling you who exactly these people are that the NYT told you are running the J6 show at DOJ. 

• Shocked 1
  • Thank you (+1) 1

1 hour ago, SoCal Deek said:

Where’s the suspense here? At least with the impeachment trial, it was actually a trial with a prosecution and defense team…and could’ve resulted in the removal of the President (otherwise known as the political overturning of an election). What’s the result here? Some partisan congressional panel declares that Trump can’t run again in a couple of years? When gas is $8.00 per gallon ….who the frick cares!!!

They can't do that unless he's convicted.  And what's the issue when, if Trump becomes President in 2024, he won't be contesting the results of the 2028 election?  They won't be able to create more fake scandals?

6 hours ago, SoCal Deek said:

We already knew he'd be acquitted in the Senate so I didn't waste my time with the hearings.  Removing him in the last couple of weeks in his presidency would've been political suicide for the GOP with his diehard supporters.  People have already made their minds up after January 6th so I agree these congressional hearings are pointless.

Edited by Doc Brown
  • Like (+1) 1

12 minutes ago, Doc Brown said:

We already knew he'd be acquitted in the Senate so I didn't waste my time with the hearings.  Removing him in the last couple of weeks in his presidency would've been political suicide for the GOP with his diehard supporters.  People have already made their minds up after January 6th so I agree these congressional hearings are pointless.

Close…I never said they were pointless. But let me ask you: In less than 150 days, when the Republicans take back the majority in the House do you think the major networks will gift them many evenings of prime time coverage of the same hearings in which each gets less than 1/20th of the voters to watch ? I’m guessing not. 

• Dislike 1

4 minutes ago, SoCal Deek said:

Close…I never said they were pointless. But let me ask you: In less than 150 days, when the Republicans take back the majority in the House do you think the major networks will gift them many evenings of prime time coverage of the same hearings in which each gets less than 1/20th of the voters to watch ? I’m guessing not. 

What hearings would they conduct?  The answer is obviously no regardless.

16 minutes ago, Doc Brown said:

What hearings would they conduct?  The answer is obviously no regardless.

You’re correct…the answer is no, the networks would never air them. And if people are willing to be truly honest, that fact alone should concern every American.

• Dislike 1

There are a lot of problems with the Jan. 6 Committee, not the least of which it is a compromised, biased group that has only been appointed by House Speaker Nancy Pelosi (D-CA).

You’re not talking about an independent investigation looking for the truth. I’m not even sure we have objective law enforcement doing that anymore in this case. This is a political show trial meant to do what it can to help the Democrats’ chances in the midterms.

As I noted, they started off being deceptive in terms of how they presented what President Donald Trump said that day, leaving out him calling for people to act “peacefully,” and after the riot started, telling people to “go home” in “peace.” That showed you right off the bat that they weren’t going to have an honest presentation–but a Hollywood hatchet production with the help of a former ABC official.

But they’ve released a list of some of the witnesses that they’re going to call on Monday, and it has at least one witness who should set off all kinds of conflict red flags. It also says a lot about how they operate.

more at the link: https://redstate.com/nick-arama/2022/06/12/surprise-witness-called-by-j6-committee-reveals-big-conflict-for-liz-cheney-n577833

So, not playing Trump's words to "peacefully and patriotically make your voices heard," using camera tricks to remove Ray Epps from a critical moment on J6 and Cheney calling on the campaign adviser of a rival after a poll comes out showing she's getting trampled.  Yep, totally legit.

• Agree 2

10 hours ago, Doc said:

As they say, "stay tuned."  Payback is going to be a...

Republicans are good at payback too.  We have a majority Republican Supreme Court as payback for Senator Biden and Senator Kennedy and others for the Bork and Clarence Thomas hearings.  

Blows my mind that our President and several members of Congress (Mitch McConnell) were there for the Bork hearing.  I remember that. It was a long freakin' time ago.  We need term limits IMHO.  I try to impose them in the ballot box but have not had much siuccess.

• Agree 1