Who can fix school systems?

11 minutes ago, SoCal Deek said:

Ha! Me too! Enjoy the day Chef…and try to keep the White Supremacy to a minimum while you’re out there. 😉

I’m tanning. See I play both sides.  Pasty white supremacist in the winter and oppressed person of color in the summer. See it’s all about skin color or so we’re told by the woke supremacist left.  

• Haha (+1) 1

Just now, Chef Jim said:

I’m tanning. See I play both sides.  Pasty white supremacist in the winter and oppressed person of color in the summer. See it’s all about skin color or so we’re told by the woke supremacist left.  

Make sure you turn over every thirty minutes…unless the bi-look is what you’re after…not that there’s anything wrong with that. 

On 2/18/2022 at 1:05 PM, Buffalo Timmy said:

I am not simply trying to score political points here but today we received the list of schools in Orange County Florida that can start recruiting teachers in order to help improve their academic standing. These schools that performing poorly are all in the Democrat voting sections of town. Literally not one is is in a red voting part of town and most of them are in the darkest blue on the voting map. This is not along racial lines because many of the well performing schools have a white minority, but there is a definite voting pattern commonality. 

https://www.orlandosentinel.com/politics/os-ne-2020-10-year-history-20201030-mr2eyronafbd3bmo2s3x43quae-htmlstory.html

As for how to fix it? Allow teachers to hold kids to standards, allow schools to throw out kids who are repeat problems, and stop pretending a school should raise a child.

Tell us how blue states compare to red states when it comes to education rates, welfare rates, teenage pregnancy, whether they pay more in federal taxes than they get….and get back to us….

15 minutes ago, TH3 said:

Tell us how blue states compare to red states when it comes to education rates, welfare rates, teenage pregnancy, whether they pay more in federal taxes than they get….and get back to us….

I like the fact that you want to discuss states but not local deep blue places, NYC has some of the worst schools in the country but the more conservative areas raise the whole state. Even in GA the lowest scores are in deep blue ATL. My point was clear as is your inability to respond. 

Just now, Buffalo Timmy said:

I like the fact that you want to discuss states but not local deep blue places, NYC has some of the worst schools in the country but the more conservative areas raise the whole state. Even in GA the lowest scores are in deep blue ATL. My point was clear as is your inability to respond. 

NYC has really great schools, too. It’s like...ummmm big. 

6 hours ago, Tiberius said:

You just don’t agree with it so you bad mouth it. Whatever 

The fact that you will believe that a student in NY is safer than a student in Idaho makes you gullible. 

Just now, Tiberius said:

NYC has really great schools, too. It’s like...ummmm big. 

NYC has over 500 high schools and  20 or less are top notch, about 80 are decent and 400 are complete garbage. I have a school down the street that has international students at it. A few schools does make the whole district work.

7 hours ago, Chef Jim said:

True. If us Whites have such an aversion to dark skin, why am I always trying to achieve a darker shade of tan? They’ll probably tell me I’m slumming. 

1 hour ago, HamSandwhich said:

Who? 

if they are talking about parents taking back power, then good, they’re not the state’s kids, you communist

No - I’m talking about your cult and all the dark money inciting parents at the local level you idiot over faux issues.

I love when idiots like you accuse others of being communist while at the same defending Trump the past five years and his actions leading up to and after his coup AND defending anything and everything Putin - actual communists.

Go pass more laws that ban books, history, gay rights, abortion, and voting rights you communist.

Idiots 

• Vomit 1
  • Haha (+1) 1

57 minutes ago, BillStime said:

No - I’m talking about your cult and all the dark money inciting parents at the local level you idiot over faux issues.

I love when idiots like you accuse others of being communist while at the same defending Trump the past five years and his actions leading up to and after his coup AND defending anything and everything Putin - actual communists.

Go pass more laws that ban books, history, gay rights, abortion, and voting rights you communist.

Idiots 

Lol here he is again with his funny antics, no one take you seriously 

• Agree 1

4 minutes ago, HamSandwhich said:

Lol here he is again with his funny antics, no one take you seriously 

Oh, I'm sorry... facts got in the way again... always upstaging the cult.

You know who else always used this phrase?

image.thumb.jpeg.39dbb07dda00f90450cf6398662c6a00.jpeg

And there she is - logging in on all fronts today...lol

image.thumb.png.fe9b75d25026b49466515275edbe1dea.png

1 hour ago, BillStime said:

Oh, I'm sorry... facts got in the way again... always upstaging the cult.

You know who else always used this phrase?

image.thumb.jpeg.39dbb07dda00f90450cf6398662c6a00.jpeg

And there she is - logging in on all fronts today...lol

image.thumb.png.fe9b75d25026b49466515275edbe1dea.png

There are no facts in anything you spew. Rhetoric does not equal facts, you’re silly. Showing your silliness again. Fact, in a free country, parents get to a say in their kids education. In a communist country the state owns your kids, you don’t get a say. You are a communist. 

Edited by HamSandwhich
  • Agree 1

26 minutes ago, HamSandwhich said:

There are no facts in anything you spew. Rhetoric does not equal facts, you’re silly. Showing your silliness again. Fact, in a free country, parents get to a say in their kids education. In a communist country the state owns your kids, you don’t get a say. You are a communist. 

So, how are CRT laws being passed by state legislatures = parents having a say?

11 minutes ago, BillStime said:

No they are not - dark money is leading the witness.

You would say that wouldn’t you? Your Godless lefty religion tells you to. 

it’s ok, the parents will speak in about 7 months or so. It will be fun. 

6 minutes ago, BillStime said:

So, how are CRT laws being passed by state legislatures = parents having a say?

You’ve challenged me about CRT as though I don’t know what it is before, when I laid it out for you, you didn’t want to say anything further. Obviously it doesn’t fit your narriative that someone knows CRT deeply and understands how insidious it actually is…and I am not for it. I’m not for the racism it causes. It’s not history at all, it’s simply racism being taught and reinforced. Everything this country is trying to stomp out, they want to bring back. So why didn’t you want to talk further. I’ll run circles around you about what CRT is 

Edited by HamSandwhich

2 minutes ago, HamSandwhich said:

You would say that wouldn’t you? Your Godless lefty religion tells you to. 

Who is passing laws that state what can and cannot be taught in schools?  Yep, communist red states.

I bet you're perfectly okay with schools teaching about a mythical being who created the earth in seven days, right?

5 minutes ago, HamSandwhich said:

You’ve challenged me about CRT as though I don’t know what it is before, when I laid it out for you, you didn’t want to say anything further. Obviously it doesn’t fit your narriative that someone knows CRT deeply and understands how insidious it actually is…and I am not for it. I’m not for the racism it causes. It’s not history at all, it’s simply racism being taught and reinforced. Everything this country is trying to stomp out, they want to bring back. So why didn’t you want to talk further. I’ll run circles around you about what CRT is 

I challenged you on states passing laws dictating what can and cannot be taught in schools - not the merits of the 45+ year old theory that has become the cults latest boogeyman.

idiots

Who is passing laws that state what can and cannot be taught in schools?  Yep, communist red states.

I bet you're perfectly okay with schools teaching about a mythical being who created the earth in seven days, right?

I challenged you on states passing laws dictating what can and cannot be taught in schools - not the merits of the 45+ year old theory that has become the cults latest boogeyman.

idiots

Yeah, I see you can’t match wits, silly silly person. 

2 hours ago, BillStime said:

No they are not - dark money is leading the witness.

This so called dark money is shining a light on CRT so people can see it and then the parents are making these decisions based on what they see.  Calling it Dark Money somehow makes it evil. 

4 minutes ago, Chef Jim said:

This so called dark money is shining a light on CRT so people can see it and then the parents are making these decisions based on what they see.  Calling it Dark Money somehow makes it evil. 

No the dark money is manipulating idiots like you and DR who jump on these engineered crisis because the cult can’t win on their own merit.

43 minutes ago, BillStime said:

No the dark money is manipulating idiots like you and DR who jump on these engineered crisis because the cult can’t win on their own merit.

“Dark” money? Is that a racial slang? Watch it Billsy…you’re going to get banned by the moderators. Next thing we know you’ll be flashing the OK sign. 

• Eyeroll 1

58 minutes ago, BillStime said:

Ha!  You’re a mess dude.  

Based on your posting history you:

1.  Don’t seem to understand what CRT is

2.  Don’t understand why we oppose it 

3.  Lack serious critical thinking skills seeing most of your thoughts come from either silly memes or Twit for Brains posts.  Do a little unbiased reading and soul searching. 
4.  Seem to be a very angry person. Lighten up Billy Boy. Life is ***** grand. 

Just now, Chef Jim said:

Ha!  You’re a mess dude.  

Based on your posting history you:

1.  Don’t seem to understand what CRT is

2.  Don’t understand why we oppose it 

3.  Lack serious critical thinking skills seeing most of your thoughts come from either silly memes or Twit for Brains posts.  Do a little unbiased reading and soul searching. 
4.  Seem to be a very angry person. Lighten up Billy Boy. Life is ***** grand. 

Ah yes - it is so complicated that only the cult understands the 45+ year old theory. Can you be more obnoxious? 

Your puppet masters love you.

4 minutes ago, BillStime said:

Ah yes - it is so complicated that only the cult understands the 45+ year old theory. Can you be more obnoxious? 

Your puppet masters love you.

So to clarify CRT is extremely complicated?  

Your response should contain one word. 

Check your BP Billy Boy.  You’re veins are popping out.  It’s a beautiful day! 

On 1/27/2022 at 7:23 PM, HamSandwhich said:

Mischaracterization of what is actually being taught in these woke schools. 

On 1/27/2022 at 8:28 PM, HamSandwhich said:

Lol keep thinking that. I know exactly what it is. I’ve even posted the article of which the professor used in my class on these boards years ago. The precise reason for CRT the peer reviewed journal entry proclaims (written by the professor herself Marilyn Byrd) is to rail against “whiteness”. Not my words, just right there in print. She even goes on to talk about how it comes from intersectionality (which all of this is based on in conjunction with underlying Marxism/post modernism). Alas, of course you think you know it all, Mr. knowitall. How very presumptuous of you. 

…don’t get me started on the joke that peer review has become in all this wokeness nonsense. Nonsense that will lose the majority of seats for the Dems in both chambers. So keep it up, Americans are watching! 

4 hours ago, HamSandwhich said:

So, I had to go back to the last time when you "laid it out for me" and I "didn’t want to say anything further" (lies; I responded)... You provided some random word salad response about a class you took where your professor highlighted Professor Marilyn Byrds perspective on CRT.  I did a google search on said professor and could not find any of her thought leadership on CRT the way you describe it. Why not share that article you posted years ago here that led to your profound take on CRT?

Or better yet, why not take the opportunity to elaborate and share YOUR deep understanding of CRT and how insidious CRT is and how bad it is after 45+ years?

So, I had to go back to the last time when you "laid it out for me" and I "didn’t want to say anything further" (lies; I responded)... You provided some random word salad response about a class you took where your professor highlighted Professor Marilyn Byrds perspective on CRT.  I did a google search on said professor and could not find any of her thought leadership on CRT the way you describe it. Why not share that article you posted years ago here that led to your profound take on CRT?

Or better yet, why not take the opportunity to elaborate and share YOUR deep understanding of CRT and how insidious CRT is and how bad it is after 45+ years?

I don’t expect you to understand this high level thinking, you can call it word salad all you want to justify your ignorance.

You can see it today in our schools, they don’t label it as CRT, the elements are there, most prominently telling kids they are oppressors  or victims based on their skin color. That IS the most insidious thing. 

Silly guy, have you seen the news lately? the most liberal city in the most liberal state voted down their woke lefty members. You’re losing the argument. You’re just like your overlords saying, “listen to what I say and don’t look behind the curtain.” No one is fooled.

Expect the trend to continue into November and red wave the Dems into a super loser minority in the senate and house. I’ll be right here to laugh at you and your ilk. 

As much as you want to talk around the fact it’s happening, it doesn’t matter, people see if for what it is. The tenants of CRT, which are being taught under other names, is a racist world view hell bent on segregating based on skin color. The opposite of anti-racist, it’s the most racist ideology there is out there. Keep supporting and we’ll keep calling you and your very small group of supporters silly people. 

Edited by HamSandwhich

Using Associate Professor Marilyn Y Byrd in the Department of Human Resources of the University of Oklahoma as source of information might be a bit of a stretch. She does not have much of a standing in the scientific community, as evidenced by the fact that (according to Web of Science) her work has been cited a total of 44 times by other researchers. I do not know about the situation in the field of human resources, but in my research area (biochemistry) this number would fail to give you an interview for an Assistant Professor position.

• Like (+1) 1

57 minutes ago, HamSandwhich said:

I don’t expect you to understand this high level thinking, you can call it word salad all you want to justify your ignorance.

You can see it today in our schools, they don’t label it as CRT, the elements are there, most prominently telling kids they are oppressors  or victims based on their skin color. That IS the most insidious thing. 

Silly guy, have you seen the news lately? the most liberal city in the most liberal state voted down their woke lefty members. You’re losing the argument. You’re just like your overlords saying, “listen to what I say and don’t look behind the curtain.” No one is fooled.

Expect the trend to continue into November and red wave the Dems into a super loser minority in the senate and house. I’ll be right here to laugh at you and your ilk. 

As much as you want to talk around the fact it’s happening, it doesn’t matter, people see if for what it is. The tenants of CRT, which are being taught under other names, is a racist world view hell bent on segregating based on skin color. The opposite of anti-racist, it’s the most racist ideology there is out there. Keep supporting and we’ll keep calling you and your very small group of supporters silly people. 

When are we going to ban teaching history?

3 minutes ago, HamSandwhich said:

Never, you silly goose.  It's not history they are teaching.  That's why you're not smart. 

It's not?

You told us the big bad boogeyman isn't labeled "as CRT" but "the elements are there, most prominently telling kids they are oppressors or victims based on their skin color." 

Amazing, I went through public education the first 12 years of my formal education and never once did an educator make me feel bad about being white. My four siblings all went through school and never once did they complain about being made to feel bad about their skin color.  My 12 niece and nephews - in various stages of grade school and college - never once complained about being told they should feel bad about their skin color.   And guess what?  Everyone in my family is a conservative Republican.  Of course, you would call them a RHINO because they don't kneel to the alter of Conald Trump and the rest of the GQP.

According to HamSandwhich - CRT is so bad - the elements are there and the cult wants anyone who teaches it fired - so, how can we teach history with CRT getting in the way all the time?

Idiots

1 minute ago, BillStime said:

It's not?

You told us the big bad boogeyman isn't labeled "as CRT" but "the elements are there, most prominently telling kids they are oppressors or victims based on their skin color." 

Amazing, I went through public education the first 12 years of my formal education and never once did an educator make me feel bad about being white. My four siblings all went through school and never once did they complain about being made to feel bad about their skin color.  My 12 niece and nephews - in various stages of grade school and college - never once complained about being told they should feel bad about their skin color.   And guess what?  Everyone in my family is a conservative Republican.  Of course, you would call them a RHINO because they don't kneel to the alter of Conald Trump and the rest of the GQP.

According to HamSandwhich - CRT is so bad - the elements are there and the cult wants anyone who teaches it fired - so, how can we teach history with CRT getting in the way all the time?

Idiots

Problem is that you are relegating this thing to just history class. It's not even about history class.  These woke schools, mostly in deep blue cities are teaching this stuff throughout the day in various ways. 

How old are you?  Were you in grade school in the last 10 years or something?  That would explain something. 

Anyway, I'm done talking with a silly silly person like yourself.  I'm going to apply Hanlons razor and take pity on you and your ignorance.  Don't worry everyone, he knows not what he does, like a 3 year old throwing a tantrum. Your responses are un-nuanced and generalized which is the halmark of someone with an IQ below 70, good life to you silly silly person.    

2 minutes ago, HamSandwhich said:

Problem is that you are relegating this thing to just history class. It's not even about history class.  These woke schools, mostly in deep blue cities are teaching this stuff throughout the day in various ways. 

How old are you?  Were you in grade school in the last 10 years or something?  That would explain something. 

Anyway, I'm done talking with a silly silly person like yourself.  I'm going to apply Hanlons razor and take pity on you and your ignorance.  Don't worry everyone, he knows not what he does, like a 3 year old throwing a tantrum. Your responses are un-nuanced and generalized which is the halmark of someone with an IQ below 70, good life to you silly silly person.    

Oh look who has to bail when its getting too close to the fact that CRT has never been taught in school and your masters don't want you to know that... DR.

And now we know not to trust anyone biching about the big bad boogeyman - CRT - when they will sit back and watch shitte like this take place in schools. 

The cult will project and call anyone not parroting their keepers lines lies and call everyone else communist when the truth is the cult can't handle their history and they can't handle their insecurities - what a bunch of F'n snowflakes.