NFL in LA

FWIW: SI's Don Bank's in his latest article - part of which talks about TH but another talks about an LA football team, mentions the following:

"So if it is the Saints, Chargers, Colts, Vikings or even the Raiders who move to L.A. -- and that's thought to be the order of likelihood -- look for the league to orchestrate the sale of the team to the buyer of its choosing before the relocation takes place."

-RnJ

• Replies 45
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

FWIW:  SI's Don Bank's in his latest article - part of which talks about TH but another talks about an LA football team, mentions the following:

"So if it is the Saints, Chargers, Colts, Vikings or even the Raiders who move to L.A. -- and that's thought to be the order of likelihood -- look for the league to orchestrate the sale of the team to the buyer of its choosing before the relocation takes place."

-RnJ

328961[/snapback]

Those have been the same teams listed for the last 5 years, when talk arises about possible relocation. Buffalo is NEVER mentioned but some here wish to ignore that in their doom agenda postings.

Facts suck. :D

We'll get on the list in a hurry once the JP 3-13 debacle begins. The Ralph will drop to 30,000 and the vultures will begin to circle. :D

328969[/snapback]

no way , think positive ;)

FWIW:  SI's Don Bank's in his latest article - part of which talks about TH but another talks about an LA football team, mentions the following:

-RnJ

328961[/snapback]

how are the cardinals and bungles not on this list. they are the two sorriest teams in terms of management. Also, The Cards move like every 15-20 years. and they are about due again.

Ladies and Gentlemen, please welcome YOUR Los Angeles Bills of Buffalo!

:D  ;)  ;)  0:)  :P  :w00t:  :w00t:  :w00t:  :w00t:  :w00t:

329062[/snapback]

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAARRRRRRRGGGGGGG!!!

(okay, but LA better be prepared for half of WNY to migrate with the

team. Look for lots of houses to go up with pink Flamingoes, and

Our Lady of The Bathtub Concrete thing, in every yard.)

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAARRRRRRRGGGGGGG!!!

(okay, but LA better be prepared for half of WNY to migrate with the

team. Look for lots of houses to go up with pink Flamingoes, and

Our Lady of The Bathtub Concrete thing, in every yard.)

329069[/snapback]

Half of WNY is already migrating someplace else. Why not come out here and bring the team with you! Last one's there, turn off the lights and kill the ghecko.

how are the cardinals and bungles not on this list. they are the two sorriest teams in terms of management. Also, The Cards move like every 15-20 years. and they are about due again.

329063[/snapback]

The Bengals have a new stadium, and the Cards are building one.

We'll get on the list in a hurry once the JP 3-13 debacle begins. The Ralph will drop to 30,000 and the vultures will begin to circle. :D

328969[/snapback]

lest you forget, we had a 3-13 debacle only 4 short years ago. the sky hasn't fallen yet. i have faith that ralph will do everything he can reasonably do to keep the bills in buffalo.

The Bengals have a new stadium, and the Cards are building one.

329079[/snapback]

Bingo!!!!

All of the teams mentioned are gunning for new publicly funded stadiums. Ralph ain't playin that game. Think Tags doesn't circulate these rumors himself?

328969[/snapback]

I'm glad to see you are sticking with your 3-13 prediction. I certainly wasn't going to let you forget it. This goes for NJSue(based on her profile, I see she is still lurking around) also and her 1-15 prediction.

Tags can be such a bastard. He's using the LA thing to blackmail cities into building new stadiums. An expansion team would be so better, 4-team divisions be damned. Put another expansion team in Portland or San Antonio and let's move on.

I figure it will be a relocation, however.. and by 2010, isn't the Bills lease almost done or with a minimal buyout clause?

I would rather see a move (of one of the other franchises) than another expansion - 32 teams is more than enough, no need for more "NFL" cities like Jacksonville.

329191[/snapback]

I don't believe they should even go to LA, but since they are determined to do so, I would say do expansion. I never believe in throwing other small market teams under the bus.