Why does our defense get so much flak for the opponents faced and not the Chiefs?

streetkings01

What high powered offense has the Chiefs shut down since that last Bills game?

The only 2 elite QB’s they faced were Herbert and Burrow and they torched the Chiefs defense. Hurts threw for close to 400 yards …..I’m not sold on the Chiefs defense at all. I think their the same defense we faced earlier in the year just with the benefit of playing some bad QBs.

• Like (+1) 8
  • Vomit 1
  • Agree 3
  • Dislike 1

6 minutes ago, streetkings01 said:

The only 2 elite QB’s they faced were Herbert and Burrow and they torched the Chiefs defense. Hurts threw for close to 400 yards …..I’m not sold on the Chiefs defense at all. I think their the same defense we faced earlier in the year just with the benefit of playing some bad QBs.

sigh. Who is giving them “so much flak?” Do you follow media coverage of the Chiefs as much as you do the Bills? Seriously the persecution complexes of some of you are sad and unhealthy.

• Like (+1) 1
  • Agree 3
  • Awesome! (+1) 1
  • Thank you (+1) 2
  • Dislike 2

12 hours ago, streetkings01 said:

GB?  

I just posted some such in the pinned thread 

then they hit their stride on a softer schedule 

Denver 2 X 

LV 2 X 

Giants

Chargers 

They did beat GB yet lost to all 3 other AFC teams.

EDIT #2 with out AAron

Edited by SlimShady'sSpaceForce

2 minutes ago, JoPoy88 said:

sigh. Who is giving them “so much flak?” Do you follow media coverage of the Chiefs as much as you do the Bills? Seriously the persecution complexes of some of you are sad and unhealthy.

Man shut up…..listen to ESPN, NFL Network and the radio. Always that one cornball that comes in to say they never heard it ……we’ll I heard it. It doesn’t trigger you than that’s fine…..it does with me!

1 minute ago, SlimShady'sSpaceForce said:

GB?  

Love started that game.

Heinicke

Tannenhill

D. Jones

J. Love

Carr x2

Prescott

Bridgewater

Herbert

Roerhlisberger

Hurts

Burrow

Lock

• Like (+1) 4
  • Awesome! (+1) 3
  • Dislike 1

3 minutes ago, streetkings01 said:

Man shut up…..listen to ESPN, NFL Network and the radio. Always that one cornball that comes in to say they never heard it ……we’ll I heard it. It doesn’t trigger you than that’s fine…..it does with me!

Love started that game.

ahh that explains that 

As to ESPN.  still too many Bills doubters there. 

6 minutes ago, SlimShady'sSpaceForce said:

GB?  

Denver 2 X 

LV 2 X 

Giants

Chargers 

They did beat GB yet lost to all 3 other AFC teams.

They beat GB without Rodgers.  Love played that game.

• Like (+1) 2

13 minutes ago, streetkings01 said:

Almost all Bills coverage I’ve listened to in the last, oh, 2 months at least has mentioned that the Bills have the number 1 defense in the league. Very rarely has any personality qualified that by saying “but their opponents were soft” or what have you. Maybe you’re just delusional and hear what you want to hear? Maybe you just like to complain? 

• Like (+1) 2
  • Agree 1
  • Dislike 3

2 minutes ago, JoPoy88 said:

Almost all Bills coverage I’ve listened to in the last, oh, 2 months at least has mentioned that the Bills have the number 1 defense in the league. Very rarely has any personality qualified that by saying “but their opponents were soft” or what have you. Maybe you’re just delusional and hear what you want to hear? Maybe you just like to complain? 

Or maybe you have selective hearing or you like to come in peoples threads and troll for attention. I heard it you didn’t…..why are you here again?

• Like (+1) 1
  • Awesome! (+1) 2
  • Dislike 1

7 minutes ago, MJS said:

Because people don't want to change their opinion about Josh Allen and the Bills.

Winner winner Chicken Wing dinner 

8 minutes ago, JoPoy88 said:

but yet 

See my post 20 min 

Never mind

28 minutes ago, SlimShady'sSpaceForce said:

Denver 2 X 

LV 2 X 

Giants

Chargers 

GB less A A ron

• Like (+1) 2

27 minutes ago, streetkings01 said:

Love started that game.

Heinicke

Tannenhill

D. Jones

J. Love

Carr x2

Prescott

Bridgewater

Herbert

Roerhlisberger

Hurts

Burrow

Lock

I live in KC and can say you are correct:  all the sports talk in KC is about the Bills not having beat anyone and how Allen is not better than Mahomes. How the defense should be really ranked maybe 13ish in the NFL and not #1 bc they havent played against great QBs. How all the pressure is on the Bills bc all they worked on in the offseason was to beat the chiefs while the chiefs worked to win a SB. Its nonstop. Those are the themes. Its nauseating. 

Edited by bobobonators
  • Like (+1) 4
  • Vomit 1
  • Dislike 1

1 minute ago, bobobonators said:

I live in KC and can say you are correct:  all the sports talk in KC is about the Bills not having beat anyone and how Allen is not better than Mahomes. How all the pressure is on the Bills bc all they worked on in the offseason was to beat the chiefs while the chiefs worked to win a SB. Its nonstop. Those are the themes. Its nauseating. 

did the highlight who the Chefs beat?

• Like (+1) 1

33 minutes ago, JoPoy88 said:

This week has been especially ridiculous. So many fans just whining endlessly about something someone might have said about Allen 3 years ago... or something equally as dumb. It's embarrassing.

Just now, SlimShady'sSpaceForce said:

did the highlight who the Chefs beat?

I wanted to call in and say three words and hang up:  WE. BEAT. YOU. 

No they dont highlight who they beat. All they go on to say is how theyre the team to beat bc theyve been there already. They have Mahomes and they have a shot to go to their 4th straight AFC championship game.

What really grinds my gears is how people here view the Chiefs like a dynasty when theyre not. They view themselves as the Brady led Pats. They have completely lost their minds in this city. 

• Haha (+1) 1

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a very specific reason to revive this one.